Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances (50201 Views)

DETAILS: How Deborah Was Killed For Rejecting Muslim Classmate’s Love Advances / Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by IVORY2009(m): 9:59am On May 18, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Why are men like that huh! why do they chose to be useless like this....sex will not kill una! before anyone come and say don't join us together cus men are different! pls, all of u have one devilish spirit in u! yet they will say, ladies are the devil! pls castrate that niqqa

Next time don't generalise, if not I will tear ur head...

Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Nobody: 10:02am On May 18, 2018
loresync:

Read again.She's dead . Too bad

OMG. My bad!
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Basalt(m): 10:02am On May 18, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Why are men like that huh! why do they chose to be useless like this....sex will not kill una! before anyone come and say don't join us together cus men are different! pls, all of u have one devilish spirit in u! yet they will say, ladies are the devil! pls castrate that niqqa

You have a very bad upbringing
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Nobody: 10:04am On May 18, 2018
kaydp:
Past what?

I'm sorry.
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Pataricatering(f): 10:06am On May 18, 2018
Hemanwel:
The incidences of rape cases in Nigeria are quite alarming, and can be attributed to moral decadence in the society, unemployment, and lack of the fear of God.

BTW:

Hit 'Like' for Fayose and 'Share' for Fayemi.
rape is caused by men who feel they have the right to a woman’s body whether she wants or not ! Be specific - male moral decadence is what causes rape . Let’s not generalize here - men can rape a newborn baby sef !

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Nobody: 10:06am On May 18, 2018
Kingsley10000:
the day a lady(teacher) molested a 15year old boy I didn't see you condemn it.....bloody hypocrite

Excuse me sir, it's not every post on NL I read or comment on.

Be polite please.
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by eleko1: 10:07am On May 18, 2018
embarassed cool undecided angry sad Nomadic bastard with oloripelebe thing.Hang the murderer. That's what dey develop.
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by samguru(m): 10:33am On May 18, 2018
This is what their fathers (Herdsmen) have been doing and our president has not come out to condemn this in strong term.

Arresting this boy for rape is unfair.

#killallrapists
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by amakabel: 10:38am On May 18, 2018
like seriously am speechless, what is wrong with some of our men these days? you agree, after touch lighting they would post your pix on social media and call you olosho. if you no agree, they would beat you up and rape you. may God have mercy on them
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Nobody: 10:39am On May 18, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

little girl respect urself, not every man is interested in the opposite sex to the extent of rape, Do not pack all of us together, some of us don't care how sexy or good looking you are, we just stick faithfully to our GFs/Wife's
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by vicardino(m): 10:40am On May 18, 2018
Pele, u forgot your glasses here on my shelf. Come pick it so you could probably see well and read the post all over again. U know where the key is grin
BleSSedMee:
...after raping her, I rode my motorcycle away not knowing that the wrath of the law would catch up with me.”

May you rot in there. Wicked and foolish and murderous man.

OMG. God help me!

May she rest in peace.
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Senorito(m): 10:40am On May 18, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

Not all men are like this!. Please, don't speak based on experiences or what you've heard.
BTW, you look good. Greet Cr7 grin
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by harbjar(m): 10:40am On May 18, 2018
Rapist should be put to death
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by vicardino(m): 10:50am On May 18, 2018
Dead by hanging?? How about dead by roasting? All these transmissions you have been transmitting like a transformer. It is well oo
pemiakd:
If u love someone and u don't knw how express it, raping shouldn't be d way out. The man is mean.

Dead by hanging should be his reward 66

R.I.P dear
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by tillaman(m): 10:59am On May 18, 2018
Boss even hoes get raped talk less of Corp members, am also a Corp member and I believe not all of them are flirty I swear
forreelinc:

i am not laughing at her now i just can't believe a corper can get r@ped when they give it away freely

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by forreelinc(m): 11:01am On May 18, 2018
tillaman:
Boss even hoes get raped talk less of Corp members, am also a Corp member and I believe not all of them are flirty I swear
mtchew you no get game be that, omo for my office all the corpers wey dey serve der dey service everybody wella, na like youth corper tradition
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Nobody: 11:02am On May 18, 2018
Women de suffer sha.
Toto and vagina weh dem de carry for pant and bra de really make dem suffer.
Chai
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by tillaman(m): 11:09am On May 18, 2018
Some are nasty no lies about that, even during our camp fire night, one grabbed my d and she performed loads wonders with it I ain't gonna lie about that buh that doesn't make all of'em nasty
forreelinc:

mtchew you no get game be that, omo for my office all the corpers wey dey serve der dey service everybody wella, na like youth corper tradition

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Daeylar(f): 11:09am On May 18, 2018
Agreed

These are all useless men
Who cannot imagine that a lady would dare say no to them. I'm sure he always wanted to rape her and was just waiting for the perfect opportunity. I hope he is killed.

cyborg123:

Don't generalize. I don't have and will never have a devilish spirit.

Rape should carry capital punishment. It showcases the maximum level of wickedness. How do you derive pleasure from someone else's pain and still be allowed to live among human beings?

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by forreelinc(m): 11:13am On May 18, 2018
tillaman:
Some are nasty no lies about that, even during our camp fire night, one grabbed my d and she performed wonders with it lol, buh that doesn't make all of'em nasty
dude they all are, me sef do NYSC na, even the ones i no f*ck i hear them gist.
The three easiest places to get p*ssy
Bear parlour, redeemed church choir and NYSC chicks
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by KrystosCJ(m): 11:17am On May 18, 2018
Hector09:
Everyday person must to hear four or five bad news in this country

It's more than that.

Not just bad news only, NL has grown to become a repository of news for the following agencies

Association of Professional Comedians

League of Skull Miners

Coalition of Jewish Wannabes

Degenerate Pedophiles Party

Transmission Commission Agency

Bribery International

Wife Stabbers Union

Coalition of Senseless Husbands

Big Brothers' Faithfuls

One Corner Autos

Sordid News Writers Association of NL

Bloggers Beware Movement

Et al..
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by tillaman(m): 11:19am On May 18, 2018
Lol badt guy, the redeemed church choir cracked me up Lmao, am guilty of that one sha
forreelinc:

dude they all are, me sef do NYSC na, even the ones i no f*ck i hear them gist.
The three easiest places to get p*ssy
Bear parlour, redeemed church choir and NYSC chicks
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by biggy26: 11:24am On May 18, 2018
BleSSedMee:
...after raping her, I rode my motorcycle away not knowing that the wrath of the law would catch up with me.”

May you rot in there. Wicked and foolish and murderous man.

OMG. God help me!

May she rest in peace.
Really bad experience. She isn't dead, that's another story.

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by biggy26: 11:26am On May 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So the guy thinks God doesn't know why he created man with hands long enough for self-service?

He brought this on himself.
I'm sure he is among the hypocrites who say it is wrong to masturbate.
If only people knew just how problems and vices masturbation prevents.

It is more honourable to masturbate than to rape.
Masturbation ambassador, Lol!
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by forreelinc(m): 11:31am On May 18, 2018
tillaman:
Lol badt guy, the redeemed church choir cracked me up Lmao, am guilty of that one sha

wink you sef know,it's scar-ingly easy sometimes.
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by AnanseK(m): 11:33am On May 18, 2018
The developers are into every crime under the sun.
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Nnamdiojukwu: 11:43am On May 18, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Just as the women has a diabolical spirit in them,the one shouting rape rape up and down now,how many dick she rode before graduating?
You that is making noise here,how many did you rode?
At the end you will start talking no sex before marriage.
Well,your expression may be due to similar experience.
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by spafu(m): 11:48am On May 18, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
You are very "Improcutous".
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Cr7sBabe(f): 11:48am On May 18, 2018
ohiku4every1:
Your father, brothers and uncles are among men if am not mistaken
They has their own hidden devilish acts as well

Na who them catch red handed be thief
When u correct your errors, I'll consider replying you
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by GuntersChain(m): 11:49am On May 18, 2018
See bizness idea, na to begin import pepper spray for the ladies. China here i come.
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Cr7sBabe(f): 11:50am On May 18, 2018
Senorito:

Not all men are like this!. Please, don't speak based on experiences or what you've heard.
BTW, you look good. Greet Cr7 grin
I'll greet him
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Cr7sBabe(f): 11:52am On May 18, 2018
Basalt:

You have a very bad upbringing
Thanks bro with the best upbringing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Declared 'Ikanda' Wanted, N1Million Reward Involved.Photos / Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) / Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.