Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Man Dies A Day After Giving Out Part Of His Land As Graveyard To His Community - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies A Day After Giving Out Part Of His Land As Graveyard To His Community (677 Views)

Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land / Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered / Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dies A Day After Giving Out Part Of His Land As Graveyard To His Community by Rachelsblog(f): 6:18am On May 18, 2018
Quite an Unbelievable story but the poster swore is true, According to Mustapha the man bought the land, and gave out part of it to be used as graveyard, cos the the community Graveyard was filled up, and guess what he died that same night, The shocking part is that he was buried on his land.. The incident happened in Lagos.

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/man-dies-day-after-he-gave-out-part-of.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Man Dies A Day After Giving Out Part Of His Land As Graveyard To His Community by Nwodosis(m): 6:24am On May 18, 2018
As the first to be buried there, he's now the Landlord again for the incoming ones that will be laid to rest at that cemetery! What a fit, Landlord while alive and also Landlord in the life beyond.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies A Day After Giving Out Part Of His Land As Graveyard To His Community by Mutemenot(m): 6:24am On May 18, 2018
he is a legend and has every right to test his property before others shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Dies A Day After Giving Out Part Of His Land As Graveyard To His Community by donstan18: 6:29am On May 18, 2018
Transmitting ambassador of goal-goal and over 2 point 5 affairs. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Dies A Day After Giving Out Part Of His Land As Graveyard To His Community by DuruCrusher(m): 6:32am On May 18, 2018
In my place ,when you serve pple food, u simply carry spoon and test it...

I think he's testing the ground.. grin grin

Sense will not kill me cheesy grin

RIP to him sha
Re: Man Dies A Day After Giving Out Part Of His Land As Graveyard To His Community by spafu(m): 6:33am On May 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Dies A Day After Giving Out Part Of His Land As Graveyard To His Community by Jabioro: 6:36am On May 18, 2018
He goes ahead to take position as a landlord..
Re: Man Dies A Day After Giving Out Part Of His Land As Graveyard To His Community by viceddy95(m): 6:43am On May 18, 2018
Rip to the man....but how can you use your money to buy and give it as cementry,is he the village head...
They browse the man issue like this below and invited him over....

Re: Man Dies A Day After Giving Out Part Of His Land As Graveyard To His Community by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 6:59am On May 18, 2018
He knew his time was up already... REST IN PEACE
Re: Man Dies A Day After Giving Out Part Of His Land As Graveyard To His Community by debolayinka(m): 7:16am On May 18, 2018
He'll be the head prefect among the corpses there.
Re: Man Dies A Day After Giving Out Part Of His Land As Graveyard To His Community by Rachelsblog(f): 3:42pm On May 18, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Man Dies A Day After Giving Out Part Of His Land As Graveyard To His Community by Blackfire(m): 7:44pm On May 18, 2018
See what happened is that, the man have this urge to get a free pass to you later today or tomorrow morning at all times to get it done and I have asked for a while back and forth for months now and then you can do to those who campaigned and the financial report was the last few days and I don't want my own place and time again for your birthday is coming over to your house or something else to go to.

I can't believe someone read all those jargons up there!!

(1) (Reply)

18 Years Old Gay Prison Inmate Was Charged For Brutally Raping A Fellow Inmate / 11 Year Old Boy Fights Kidnappers, Rescued His Siblings (VIDEO) / The Murdered Student, Ivy Wangechi's Final Result Wows The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.