Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,892 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:06 AM

Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures (45874 Views)

Davido Looking Fly At His Friends Wedding In Zimbabwe (video) / Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her / Davido Looking Dapper In Suit - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures by PenlsCaP: 5:28pm On May 18, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Is as if you are mad, it obvious am joking and I seriously don't know your problem anofia

I can see davido poop lickers coming at to.
And the most shameful thing is THEY ARE ALL GUYS.

dnt mind them dearie
Re: Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures by Tolams16(m): 5:32pm On May 18, 2018
Dat wan no concern me, all i know is dat transmission must be in transition. Meanwhile, Yall should check this out, very interesting https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi4p186hCsS/
Re: Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures by Timagex(m): 5:37pm On May 18, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Not fallacy bro, not fallacy.
Pls listen to ur inner hrt and tell urself the truth
so, u r telling me that all Yoruba women bring negative impacts?
Re: Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures by badboyharmony: 5:38pm On May 18, 2018
grin
pcjuvy:
At 21, I wanted a mercedes. 23 I relaxed my expectations and said a clio would do. Now at 25 and 49 weeks old, I'm just glad I have a place to lay my head. They sold us dreams. They said a conglomeration of opportunities would be available after graduating. They lied
see ur bumbum
Re: Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures by KingGBsky(m): 5:41pm On May 18, 2018
13ShadesOfMay:
The only amazing thing in those pictures is the Bentley Bentayga in the fourth pics.

And you know the name of the car...
I can like people like you... You know all the names of latest cars but... ....
Re: Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures by PenlsCaP: 5:42pm On May 18, 2018
Timagex:
so, u r telling me that all Yoruba women bring negative impacts?

Not all bro not all..
But majority... I have had vast experience in Yoruba land atleast in 4yoruba states.
Ur yoruba gf is always ready to fight u or insult u and Ur Parents if u have little misunderstanding with her.. I know u have experienced these things but u just trying to defend ur. People which is not bad anyways.

But ask why FFK, Freeze, one Yoruba comedian(I forgot his name) and now davido.
Are all professing good publicly about igbo women.. Its not a coincidence bro.

1 Like

Re: Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures by Xtdott(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2018
pcjuvy:
At 21, I wanted a mercedes. 23 I relaxed my expectations and said a clio would do. Now at 25 and 49 weeks old, I'm just glad I have a place to lay my head. They sold us dreams. They said a conglomeration of opportunities would be available after graduating. They lied

never give up on ur dream bro,their is no excuse 4 failure
Re: Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures by Xtdott(m): 6:19pm On May 18, 2018
Davido is who i call a big boy......
Re: Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures by Peterpanny: 6:21pm On May 18, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:
Davido has flat yansh grin Nobody should quote me ooo Am not feeling fine
and you have flat breaasst.
Re: Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures by dmk23: 6:36pm On May 18, 2018
AprokoGirl:
@APROKOGIRL

Checkout some of the Latest Pictures of Davido and shared On His IG Page , indeed looking amazing , view pictures below.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/7010/davido-looking-amazing-in-new-latest-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

please who can notice the boner in the second picture? damn it is killing me.
Re: Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures by GossipCheff(m): 7:21pm On May 18, 2018
Nigerian Celebrity Davido is surely having one big celebration of life, Success is a good thing and when it comes to this dude, that is an obvious fact.
Re: Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures by Timagex(m): 7:23pm On May 18, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Not all bro not all..
But majority... I have had vast experience in Yoruba land atleast in 4yoruba states.
Ur yoruba gf is always ready to fight u or insult u and Ur Parents if u have little misunderstanding with her.. I know u have experienced these things but u just trying to defend ur. People which is not bad anyways.

But ask why FFK, Freeze, one Yoruba comedian(I forgot his name) and now davido.
Are all professing good publicly about igbo women.. Its not a coincidence bro.
I concur! My question is that, is there no Yoruba woman that projects positive qualities? And I'm saying it's not right to hastily decide, u dig?

1 Like

Re: Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures by PenlsCaP: 8:08pm On May 18, 2018
Timagex:
I concur! My question is that, is there no Yoruba woman that projects positive qualities? And I'm saying it's not right to hastily decide, u dig?

Yea u are right.
Seriously I like them a lot but their mouth too sharp.
Re: Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures by efemena5050(m): 8:10pm On May 18, 2018
pcjuvy:
sorry my frnd my dad even told me book is sweet....... As if he eat the book...... Now look at us....... If i catch my father..... Hmmmmmm
Re: Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures by Timagex(m): 8:11pm On May 18, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Yea u are right.
Seriously I like them a lot but their mouth too sharp.
cheesy grin grin u c how u aff seriously liked them now grin...not all mouths are sharp Sir, sometimes, we need to look at the husband's closely Sir wink as for me, all the tribes have their + and -. The onus is on the husband to find the positive part and use it to cover the negative sides.... wink
Re: Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures by PenlsCaP: 9:29pm On May 18, 2018
Timagex:
cheesy grin grin u c how u aff seriously liked them now grin...not all mouths are sharp Sir, sometimes, we need to look at the husband's closely Sir wink as for me, all the tribes have their + and -. The onus is on the husband to find the positive part and use it to cover the negative sides.... wink

Lolz egbon forget oo.. If ur Yoruba gf abuse u.. U fit go commit suicide oh.
U go begin ask shebi na d gal u d date be this.

Everybody has good and bad side yes.
But Igbo gals a lot of the m dnt give headache and can be submissive.
Davido madness ain't for nothing.
Re: Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures by kmaster007: 9:43pm On May 18, 2018
I can see chioma hands on you.... chioma fall on you....
Re: Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures by Timagex(m): 9:46pm On May 18, 2018
PenlsCaP:

The main aim of courtship is to get to know each other! Its good to get to know the limit of one's partner. This is my say, no matter how bad the Yoruba women are portrayed, there are some good things in them and all of em are not the same!!
Re: Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures by Stormborn86: 10:15pm On May 18, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Submissive to the money,they don't care about the man. Let the money run out then you see them in action.
Re: Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures by PenlsCaP: 11:33pm On May 18, 2018
Stormborn86:

Submissive to the money,they don't care about the man. Let the money run out then you see them in action.

Submissive to the money well..call it wateva.
She dated 2 Yoruba gals and give them belle.
And dump their ass.
If Chioma was submissive to d money she would have become babymama too.
But she showed her worth and show davido there is difference.

Believe it or not igbo gals are far better than Yoruba gals in character and everything.. its a difficult truth u guys have refused to accept.
I swear I'm not hating but thats a fact.
Re: Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures by bidak(m): 11:57pm On May 18, 2018
Nobody is ugly .. Na money be fine bobo
Re: Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures by Vecto(m): 7:21am On May 19, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
If money come meself go fine grin

You don fine already grin
Re: Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures by nonyelum24(m): 7:51am On May 19, 2018
lol... they are just making their money ...business relationship..

How sweet is chioma's p*ssy, it refreshes Davido everyday! [/quote]
Re: Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures by Stormborn86: 2:16pm On May 19, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Submissive to the money well..call it wateva.
She dated 2 Yoruba gals and give them belle.
And dump their ass.
If Chioma was submissive to d money she would have become babymama too.
But she showed her worth and show davido there is difference.

Believe it or not igbo gals are far better than Yoruba gals in character and everything.. its a difficult truth u guys have refused to accept.
I swear I'm not hating but thats a fact.
I know an Igbo guy who will tell you the complete opposite.
Her submissiveness is about money and she her game plan. Who told you she isn't trying to be a baby mama and it's not working. I ain't hating either.
Re: Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures by PenlsCaP: 3:22pm On May 19, 2018
Stormborn86:

I know an Igbo guy who will tell you the complete opposite.
Her submissiveness is about money and she her game plan. Who told you she isn't trying to be a baby mama and it's not working. I ain't hating either.

Lols u guys can nva accept the truth even when u know deep down the truth.
If yoruba gals are good enuff davido and wizkid won't dump them after using them.

BTW chioma is not from a poor family background she has class and self worth.
Thats why davido is going mad.
A gal needs more than just pussy to win a guys hrt.
Re: Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures by Tobiemmanuel007: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
If money come meself go fine grin

Sure man smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) / DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos) / Cee-C Rocks Skinny Jeans As Delta Soap Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.