Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,095 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:50 AM

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (62949 Views)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by BloggersNG: 6:40am On May 18, 2018
You Know what Lemme just leave this one to the People standing on the Table she's shaking, I know ya'll have got better replies, lol..
See her post plus her reason behind it below!

News From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/60-of-married-women-dont-really-love.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:40am On May 18, 2018
Deep

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by donstan18: 6:43am On May 18, 2018
Fact is; Unconditional LOVE doesn't exist in African marriages, so i'll say most partners don't love themselves.

Marriage in Africa is an everlasting supposed romantic transaction between two partners, not an institution of LOVE.

The love a woman needs from a man is his fatherly concerns and financial care to the family.
If she isn’t get those things from her man, she won't be happy.

While the man needs loyalty, respect and home builder from a woman.
If he isn't getting those things from her woman, he won't be happy.

And those wants are not suppose to be called LOVE, but give-to-get transactions and commitment.

LOVE is a deceptive scam in a relationship/marriage.

280 Likes 30 Shares

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by izzou(m): 6:44am On May 18, 2018
So she actually had an encounter with all the married women in this world and she came out with the theory that 60% aren't happy in their marriages?

Wonderful lipsrsealed

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by ClintonEmex: 6:46am On May 18, 2018
Love and understanding can still be built in marriage.

6 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by highqueen(f): 6:47am On May 18, 2018
shocked if 60% of ladies don't love their husby,then 97% of men don't love their wives.

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by pyyxxaro: 6:53am On May 18, 2018
Brb

Lemme go and ask Aisha if she truly loves Buhari

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by pocohantas(f): 6:53am On May 18, 2018
izzou:
So she actually had an encounter with all the married women in this world and she came out with the theory that 60% aren't happy in their marriages?

Wonderful lipsrsealed

Sadly, what she said is the truth, though I can't confirm the percentage. She didn't say they are not happy, she said they don't love their husbands. I won't even argue if she says lots of Nigerian wives are not happy grin

Some women marry the most capable man that can be a good father at least (being a good husband is another story, being both doesn't come easy). Men just hook up with the one that's willing to submit and care for the home.

In the long run, the woman finds happiness in her kids.
The man finds it in every other external factor.

247 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by martyns303(m): 6:59am On May 18, 2018
highqueen:
shocked
if 60% of ladies don't love their husby,then 97% of men don't love their wives.

I think men are the ones who genuinely love in a MARRIAGE. Most women marry for convenience.

BiggyB242:

Any man who isn't in the show biz and concentrate in his look is a womanizer.

where did you get this from? I love myself, and I love to look good but I don't womanize.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by amzee(m): 7:00am On May 18, 2018
She's right

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 7:04am On May 18, 2018
There business !but why marry someone u don't love undecided

4 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by izzou(m): 7:05am On May 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Sadly, what she said is the truth, though I can't confirm the percentage. She didn't say they are not happy, she said they don't love their husbands. I won't even argue if she says lots of Nigerian wives are not happy grin

Some women marry the most capable man that can be a good father at least (being a good husband is another story). Men just hook up with the one that's willing to submit and care for the home.

In the long run, the woman finds happiness in her kids.
The man finds it in every other external factor.

I never said she was lying. But 60%? undecided

Because 9 of your 10 married friends aren't happy with their marriages doesn't make it up to 60%

16 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by highqueen(f): 7:08am On May 18, 2018
martyns303:

I think men are the ones who genuinely love in a MARRIAGE. Most women marry for convenience.
ok
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by pocohantas(f): 7:08am On May 18, 2018
izzou:

I never said she was lying. But 60%? undecided

Because 9 of your 10 married friends aren't happy with their marriages doesn't make it up to 60%

Izzu, she said 'love' na, she didn't say 'happy'.

9 out of 10 is 90%.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by izzou(m): 7:14am On May 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Izzu, she said 'love' na, she didn't say 'happy'.

9 out of 10 is 90%.

angry

9 out of 180 million nko?

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by kense88: 7:14am On May 18, 2018
donstan18:
Fact is; Unconditional LOVE doesn't exist in African marriages, so i'll say most partners don't love themselves.

Marriage in Africa is an everlasting supposed romantic transaction between two partners, not an institution of LOVE.

The love a woman needs from a man is his fatherly concerns and financial care to the family.
If she isn’t get those things from her man, she won't be happy.

While the man needs loyalty, respect and home builder from a woman.
If he isn't getting those things from her woman, he won't be happy.

And those wants are not suppose to be called LOVE, but give-to-get transactions and commitment.

LOVE is a deceptive scam in a relationship/marriage.
No you don't get. She is talking about physical attraction. The kind of attraction you feel, when you see a beautiful lady. The truth is most men don't just care about there looks, unlike ladies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by pocohantas(f): 7:17am On May 18, 2018
izzou:

angry

9 out of 180 million nko?

60%

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by donstan18: 7:17am On May 18, 2018
kense88:
No you don't get. She is talking about physical attraction. The kind of attraction you feel, when you see a beautiful lady. The truth is most men don't just care about there looks, unlike ladies.

Physical attraction is not LOVE.

Why? Because the LOVE you claim to have for the person will end when those physical attractive attributes start fading away.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 7:21am On May 18, 2018
highqueen:
shocked
highqueen don high, she don they go off topic grin the topic here is about women not men ur highness tongue

8 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by highqueen(f): 7:23am On May 18, 2018
Saviour22:
highqueen don high, she don they go off topic grin the topic here is about women not men ur highness tongue
lmao.grin

goodmorning.

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Shedrack777: 7:23am On May 18, 2018
in as much as i hate to admit, this lady is on to something. but i won't admit it though

13 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Lalas247(f): 7:26am On May 18, 2018
who love epp sad how did she carry out this stats ?
60% of who exactly ?
well those ones not happy ... there must be a reason ... maybe for kids or they are not financially dependent

living in bondage tufiakwa....

2 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Lalas247(f): 7:26am On May 18, 2018
donstan18:

Why? Because the LOVE you claim to have for the person will end when those physical attractive attributes start fading away.
True .... that's just temporary ... looks fade over time ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Martin0(m): 7:27am On May 18, 2018
pocohantas:

60%
sorry I missed it from you, please lemme have urs?
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Olalan(m): 7:27am On May 18, 2018
She might be saying the truth, cause if they truly love their husbands they wouldn't be getting intimate with their ex boyfriends.
Fact is in this age so many women are still seeing their ex lovers

23 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by kense88: 7:30am On May 18, 2018
donstan18:

Yes, i think what she is trying to say is attraction . Most Nigerians use love instead of attraction. He might be rich and responsible, but i don't find him attractive. Reason younger and more attractive guys are not ready for marriage.

7 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 7:34am On May 18, 2018
highqueen:

lmao.grin

goodmorning.
thanks dear!
good morning to u too
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by kense88: 7:37am On May 18, 2018
Lalas247:

True .... that's just temporary ... looks fade over time ..
Not necessarily looks, but your partner most find you physically desirable. I discovered this through an old female friend.

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 7:41am On May 18, 2018
highqueen:
shocked
If I transmit u to my transmission station now they'll say am wicketgrin

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by highqueen(f): 7:42am On May 18, 2018
SmellySperm:
If I transmit u to my transmission station now they'll say am wicketgrin
transconfusion you mean transmitting the transmission. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material / 8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.