Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (63158 Views)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nasir123(m): 9:34pm On May 18, 2018
highqueen:
shocked
if 60% of ladies don't love their husby,then 97% of men don't love their wives.

Haahaa!
97% is too high pls.
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by ofuonyebi: 9:39pm On May 18, 2018
you are the worst of the 60%..idiot
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by KanwuliaExtra: 9:40pm On May 18, 2018
Make it 61%!

I join to say HECK YEAH!!!! cool

I love the certificate, not the MAN! cool

Marriage is a BUSINESS CONTRACT!

The benefits are NUMEROUS.

1. Your kids are legit! (Not societal bastards) wink
2. Life insurance benefits.
3. Retirement benefits.
4. Many family discounts in auto insurance policies.
5. Spousal benefits.

Too many stressors in a marriage that make love fly out the window.

At this stage in my life, I cannot love any man. He can never deserve it. kiss

7 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Martin0(m): 9:41pm On May 18, 2018
Twoclans:

LOL

How you dey? You are just getting badder and badder everyday .I can't even count how many babes you have toasted this week. You even created a whole thread just to toast women. ohhhhhh chimooooo .

Do you like that position ? Try it with your babe her life will never remain the same cheesy

you too dey talk jorgrin..

anyway how your side Na
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 18, 2018
jFrankNorfleet:
Let me elucidate then

Humans appear to love each other no conditions attached most times because they can't put their finger on the condition that made them love such a person so it appears unconditional and the only way they'll realise its conditional is if that thing they can't put their finger on gets eliminated. have you ever liked/loved something and one day you're on your bed asking yourself why you loved this thing so much but you can't give a coherent answer? "I just love her, everything about her, its unconditional" is just the person not really knowing the condition, sometimes the condition might actually be looks or wealth or something else but the person doesn't "know" and can't say it so it appears "unconditional" and believe me the person saying that might actually mean it! he isn't lying

"" they can't put their finger on the condition that made them love such a person""

Oga u dey elementary 2

There are a lot if things that makes human beings to love each other, It isn't one thing alone. Humans can luv someones character, skin colour, height, facial beauty, charisma, breast, intelligence, Peaceful nature, domineering nature, wahala nature, etc. ... It's always combined.

People luv unconditionally, it's a clear fact of life.
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Twoclans(f): 9:55pm On May 18, 2018
Martin0:

you too dey talk jorgrin..

anyway how your side Na

My guy I dey .

How is martin today?

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 18, 2018
JandyJ:

Bro abeg share me the story
[/quote] she told both me and my guy that there this igbo man. Quite successful in Germany with a number of properties there. This guy is single so there was a day he came across this pretty looking igbo babe on Facebook. He fell in love instantly with her or with her pix. They got chatting and after sometime he asked her out and she said yes. So he travelled back to Nigeria and they both got married. Processed her papers and brought her with him to Germany. Opened her big business for her and started spoiling her with the good things of life. This my guy's aunty said after some time the lady started giving him hell .showing him disrespect and having affairs with younger Men. This igbo man later died in mysterious circumstances. They said he slept and didn't wake up d next morning. So this my guy's aunty and some friends went to this lady's house to sympathise with her. Instead of seeing her in mourning attire she was well dressed and her face all made up. They were about offering their condolences but she immediately cut them off and was yapping on the phone at the top of her voice that they shouldn't move any of the man's property and that she will be in the bank very soon and blah blah. My guy's aunty said some of the oyibo among them were pinching themselves and looking at the lady curiously as she was making the call. No iota of sadness in her.all she was interested was just her husband's property and money.she said they were all shocked dat day at the lady's behaviour. Some of them starting suspecting she might have poisoned her husband so as to quickly inherit all his properties. She just told us the story so that we should be vigilant in the type of women we get married to. Bro when that my guy aunty yarn this story i just weak...aghhh!shocked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 18, 2018
BiggyB242:

Looking neat and cool isn't a bad thing, but paying too much attention to impress others, nahhh.
true sha cheesy
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 18, 2018
Kennedy767:
see u av said it all....LOVE ALONE DOESN'T KEEP MARRIAGE... i
f love alone can keep marriage then they would av stay wit there so called ex...real love takes time to grow....60% is rubbish n totally lies...
everything should be balanced.she should love u and u also should be financially capable(doesnt mean u should be rich like dangote).but bro if u are a millioniare and na money u take use impress marry ur wife...if a billioniare comes along she will dump u and run after d billioniare.there"s nothing like love growing in marriage.if u have zero attraction for someone before marriage i dont see how u can now have attraction for dat person when married to him/her.
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 18, 2018
mrdashing10:

One of the fears of a successful man.
yes ooo its every succesful man"s nightmare.for a guy wey no get woman b4 im dey successful...after im don chop success e go hard am to get a genuine woman.this is why u see many successful guys wh0 had no girlfriends when they were broke engage in baby mama tinzs.

2 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Royaldave200(m): 11:17pm On May 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Sadly, what she said is the truth, though I can't confirm the percentage. She didn't say they are not happy, she said they don't love their husbands. I won't even argue if she says lots of Nigerian wives are not happy grin

Some women marry the most capable man that can be a good father at least (being a good husband is another story, being both doesn't come easy). Men just hook up with the one that's willing to submit and care for the home.

In the long run, the woman finds happiness in her kids.
The man finds it in every other external factor.

Well said my lady wink
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by JandyJ(m): 12:06am On May 19, 2018
lefulefu:

she told both me and my guy that there this igbo man. Quite successful in Germany with a number of properties there. This guy is single so there was a day he came across this pretty looking igbo babe on Facebook. He fell in love instantly with her or with her pix. They got chatting and after sometime he asked her out and she said yes. So he travelled back to Nigeria and they both got married. Processed her papers and brought her with him to Germany. Opened her big business for her and started spoiling her with the good things of life. This my guy's aunty said after some time the lady started giving him hell .showing him disrespect and having affairs with younger Men. This igbo man later died in mysterious circumstances. They said he slept and didn't wake up d next morning. So this my guy's aunty and some friends went to this lady's house to sympathise with her. Instead of seeing her in mourning attire she was well dressed and her face all made up. They were about offering their condolences but she immediately cut them off and was yapping on the phone at the top of her voice that they shouldn't move any of the man's property and that she will be in the bank very soon and blah blah. My guy's aunty said some of the oyibo among them were pinching themselves and looking at the lady curiously as she was making the call. No iota of sadness in her.all she was interested was just her husband's property and money.she said they were all shocked dat day at the lady's behaviour. Some of them starting suspecting she might have poisoned her husband so as to quickly inherit all his properties. She just told us the story so that we should be vigilant in the type of women we get married to. Bro when that my guy aunty yarn this story i just weak...aghhh!shocked.

Thank u jare. It's true. Am afraid of ladies these days. No one wanna date an average or poor guy.
Everyone running after cash and luxury.
Love is an original scam

4 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 12:52am On May 19, 2018
cruchenutii:

I swear, I have seen people wearing Funeral clothes to work
hmm na waohcheesy.. D end is nearcheesy.
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 12:56am On May 19, 2018
JandyJ:

Thank u jare. It's true. Am afraid of ladies these days. No one wanna date an average or poor guy.
Everyone running after cash and luxury.
Love is an original scam
and the funny thing of it all is that some of these ladies when they get married to rich men they start spending their rich husband's money on their broke ex if they are codedly having affairs with the excheesy.
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Ishilove: 3:11am On May 19, 2018
Smh. Unmarried people are the ones dissecting marriage and giving opinions based on what they read online. What a generation

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 5:35am On May 19, 2018
lefulefu:

yes ooo its every succesful man"s nightmare.for a guy wey no get woman b4 im dey successful...after im don chop success e go hard am to get a genuine woman.this is why u see many successful guys wh0 had no girlfriends when they were broke engage in baby mama tinzs.
Whether you successful before marriage or not.. only few girls would marry a guy cos they truly like him. The rest marry cos of what the guy has to offer esp money and comfort shocked The thing tire me. As I dey feeble hearted, if I decide not to marry, em go say na evil spirit dey worry me

3 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Martin0(m): 6:43am On May 19, 2018
Twoclans:

My guy I dey .
How is martin today?
fine fine fine
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by tempel(m): 7:15am On May 19, 2018
Getting a perfect lady is rare, I just need a lady that is ok for the future. Love or money alone can't keep a home
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Martin0(m): 7:31am On May 19, 2018
lefulefu:
and the funny thing of it all is that some of these ladies when they get married to rich men they start spending their rich husband's money on their broke ex if they are codedly having affairs with the excheesy.
. guy man ,abeg we need to yan
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by MrSly(m): 7:58am On May 19, 2018
donstan18:
Fact is; Unconditional LOVE doesn't exist in African marriages, so i'll say most partners don't love themselves.

Marriage in Africa is an everlasting supposed romantic transaction between two partners, not an institution of LOVE.

The love a woman needs from a man is his fatherly concerns and financial care to the family.
If she isn’t get those things from her man, she won't be happy.

While the man needs loyalty, respect and home builder from a woman.
If he isn't getting those things from her woman, he won't be happy.

And those wants are not suppose to be called LOVE, but give-to-get transactions and commitment.

LOVE is a deceptive scam in a relationship/marriage.
Just forget about the scripted fantasies of Telemundo. Marriage is not a bed of roses anywhere in the world, reason why the whites introduced contract !marriage for themselves. Marriage comes with responsibilities. Any responsibility demands commitment and this must come from both parties. Anybody who is wanting means more life stress to the other and this you know shouldn't be funny. We are all humans!

2 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 8:51am On May 19, 2018
Martin0:
. guy man ,abeg we need to yan
oya wetin be d yawa?
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Martin0(m): 8:54am On May 19, 2018
lefulefu:
oya wetin be d yawa?
meet me for parlor
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 11:35am On May 19, 2018
mrdashing10:

Whether you successful before marriage or not.. only few girls would marry a guy cos they truly like him. The rest marry cos of what the guy has to offer esp money and comfort shocked The thing tire me. As I dey feeble hearted, if I decide not to marry, em go say na evil spirit dey worry me

I thought you guys don't need love from women only submission.

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 19, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

I thought you guys don't need love from women only submission.
Love and affection covers all. I pray I'd have a wife who would reciprocate my unconditional love for her.. cry
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Sike(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2018
Only God can provide happiness.
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by JandyJ(m): 3:13pm On May 19, 2018
lefulefu:

Hmmm
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Mryacks: 3:50pm On May 19, 2018
Olalan:
She might be saying the truth, cause if they truly love their husbands they wouldn't be getting intimate with their ex boyfriends.
Fact is in this age so many women are still seeing their ex lovers

Your comment made sense. I think you understand what the woman meant in saying that.
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 19, 2018
mrdashing10:

Love and affection covers all. I pray I'd have a wife who would reciprocate my unconditional love for her.. cry

there is nothing like "unconditional love" when talking about romantic love and marriage. love comes with conditions.
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 6:44am On May 20, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

there is nothing like "unconditional love" when talking about romantic love and marriage. love comes with conditions.
Una dey scare me o
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Blecool(f): 12:20am On Jun 16, 2018
All this people coming to pour frustration on this thread should please stop it na...Nothing like love bla bla bla...that's too much na...Love still exist..the fact that you've not been fortunate to meet a guy or lady that shows you what Love is does not make it a scam...Mbok stop causing confusion and havoc in people's head...Love exist...Just look around..you'll find it..its never far away...most times we are just too blind to see ...Hence causing the misunderstanding about Love...Love is sweet and wonderful when you're in it with the right person...I tell people..Marry who you love and not who can provide all your needs or who has the big ass..hot legs..bla bls bla..when all this fades,you'll find everything wrong in that person...But if you let love lead,Your marriage will work.. Why marry someone you don't love?..You better be single than marry one you don't love cause everyday with that person annoys you...Marriage is to be enjoyed and not endured.. If you never loved before or you've been heart broken...please don't give up on Love..That's the worst mistake one could ever do..Let love lead..
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Jman06(m): 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
Love is a scam because most of those who got married for love are the ones crying more in their marriages today.

The so called love will make you to overlook your partner's faults at the onset but would clear from your eyes after marriage.

3 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Youngzedd(m): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nawaa oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Valentine Gift From My Wife / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.