Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,273 members, 7,780,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:38 PM

IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) (70905 Views)

Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by eskimoeze: 5:52pm On May 18, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin He is just exhibiting the skills of his Principal. Incompetency at its peak. cool

FTC Dedicated to the next Governor of Imo State Senator Samuel Anyanwu aka SamDaddy

God Bless PDP......APC Imo must die by fire tongue grin

Any nairalander in Maiduguri? Come make we relax for Airforce Officers Mess Old GRA cool

cool
so there are some nairalanders in maiduguri? Officers Mess is a bit far from me due to my tight schedules. Let's see at my own mess instead.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by austingozy: 5:53pm On May 18, 2018
ApostleT:
A sad reflection of PMB leadership.

He was the only service Chief not confident of himself in the video. He couldn't match properly, not following commands, and when he did seem to have responded to a command, he turned the wrong way. No wonder is a willing tool in making Nigeria a quasi-military police state.
the military guys stood out na only igp the transmission ambassador come Bleep up
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by Alanzazani: 5:53pm On May 18, 2018
The guy na very undisciplined policeman. No wonder the police force is a mess

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by jaywhoco(m): 5:57pm On May 18, 2018
this igp na wa ooo

I remember nysc

we learnt that thing in less than 3 days for the swearing-in

and after decades in service a certain old man hasn't simulated. I still blame whoever appointed him

p.s. "for a prince to be wisely advised he must also be wise". Niccolo Machiavelli

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by millomaniac: 5:57pm On May 18, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
You should be ashamed of ur coward president Nnamdi Kanu
where is the iddiot sef

Your tribalism has blinded and severely limited you. That's why you will ignore this national embarrassment and start senselessly ranting off topic. I can't stoop to your level pettiness. Olodo. Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by magzey: 6:02pm On May 18, 2018
I did not see anything wrong with the turn, either left or right to me they all faced same direction. Sorry am not a wailer

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by bigjj: 6:03pm On May 18, 2018
The enemy of IGP is seriously hitting hard for IGP to commit suicide. This is epic.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 18, 2018
Let that neurosurgeon come and tell us if this one is also a spiritual attack.

3 Likes

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by malware: 6:12pm On May 18, 2018
Oceannaagent:
I now wonders how of the blunders we might have missed, those not captured by camera

if you have not yet acquired your space at the picture in my profile,then you are wrong

Go and work on your English, please.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by tsmat(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2018
owo aye to baa....won to Sa si man yi
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by nduchucks: 6:23pm On May 18, 2018
Chances are, this IGP's IQ is much higher than those of the NLers who are bad mouthing the man. Most of these critics cannot and will not accomplish 10% of the IGP's successes in multiple lifetimes.

It's high time we established a Lingua fraca in this great country. Hausa language would not be a bad choice.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by kotv: 6:24pm On May 18, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
How did this man become lgp.
Nigeria is a failed state. See where nepotism has taken us to.
Can this man talk and represent Nigeria in any international event?

Buuhari and Afonja muslims think they are doing Igbos not knowing they are doing themselves.
What a shithole!

Is this one doctored too?

Yoruba destroyed this country all because they wanted to spit Ibos and be greedy. Just look at the incompetence the man they decorated as our savior appointed as IGP. How can this country grow when this is what we have on top?
Incompetent president
Incompetent vice president
Incompetent Igp
How do we grow?

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:24pm On May 18, 2018
eskimoeze:
so there are some nairalanders in maiduguri? Officers Mess is a bit far from me due to my tight schedules. Let's see at my own mess instead.

Lol where? WOLF?
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by kotv: 6:30pm On May 18, 2018
nduchucks:
Chances are, this IGP's IQ is much higher than those of the NLers who are bad mouthing the man. Most of these critics cannot and will not accomplish 10% of the IGP's successes in multiple lifetimes.

It's high time we established a Lingua fraca in this great country. Hausa language would not be a bad choice.

Hausa language for what? Because North refuses to gain education, we should all conform to your backwards behavior and force ourselves to learn your language? No wonder ibos want out of this country. I don't blame them. I wish it was you North that want out. I'll vote to push you people out. There is no way we'll progress with North as countryman. As long as we share the same space, we are bound to fail. It's clear as daylight now.

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by nduchucks: 6:35pm On May 18, 2018
kotv:

Hausa language for what? Because North refuses to gain education, we should all conform to your backwards behavior and force ourselves to learn your language? No wonder ibos want out of this country. I don't blame them. I wish it was you North that want out. I'll vote to push you people out. There is no way we'll progress with North as countryman. As long as we share the same space, we are bound to fail. It's clear as daylight now.

No need to be tribalistic and hateful.

Hausa is spoken by more people than any other Nigerian language. Additionally it is the most linguistically developed, appropriate, and complete one.

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by BrokenWings: 6:41pm On May 18, 2018
It's obvious that he has no training. Apart from all the obvious mistakes, after receiving the flowers, he was supposed to move his left leg first.
Basic training we were taught in NYSC camp.

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by kotv: 6:41pm On May 18, 2018
nduchucks:

No need to be tribalistic and hateful.

Hausa is spoken by more people than any other Nigerian language. Additionally it is the most linguistically developed, appropriate, and complete one.

Why should the rest of us be forced to learn your language, when we have our own, simply because North are too mentally backwards to learn the lingual franca that's the official language which is more recognized worldwide than your language? Why should we conform to the North's incompetence? Have the country not gone backwards enough already to compensate your low progression? Have we not suffered enough?

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by eskimoeze: 6:45pm On May 18, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol where? WOLF?
at Joint Airmen's Mess close to the Gomari Airport roundabout. I just sent you a message.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by 1Dray(m): 6:53pm On May 18, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin He is just exhibiting the skills of his Principal. Incompetency at its peak. cool

FTC Dedicated to the next Governor of Imo State Senator Samuel Anyanwu aka SamDaddy

God Bless PDP......APC Imo must die by fire tongue grin

Any nairalander in Maiduguri? Come make we relax for Airforce Officers Mess Old GRA cool

cool

I would have love to be there but I'm in Dikwa right now.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by comodo: 7:03pm On May 18, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Why do I smell the desperation of criminals targeting the IGP in other to discredit him by all means necessary in a bid to deter him
This development notwithstanding, saraki and Dino must answer for their crimes
I refused to be a lazy yoot who can so easily be manipulated by thieving politicians

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by nduchucks: 7:03pm On May 18, 2018
kotv:

Why should the rest of us be forced to learn your language, when we have our own, simply because North are too mentally backwards to learn the lingual franca that's the official language which is more recognized worldwide than your language? Why should we conform to the North's incompetence? Have the country not gone backwards enough already to compensate your low progression? Have we not suffered enough?

You have my apologies. I did not realize that I was conversing with an intellectual midget.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by Slazim: 7:05pm On May 18, 2018
He clearly isn't familiar with parade, you never turn to the left.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 18, 2018
I am rolling on the floor, laughing my brains out. Even with only the training I got at the NYSC camp, I can perform better.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 7:23pm On May 18, 2018
Chai the ancestors have finally gotten this man....he has offended the gods...Them just start with him grin
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by otipoju(m): 7:30pm On May 18, 2018
AnanseK:
IGP Saga

As a filmmaker, who also heads a film Company, with professionals working under me. I examined the video in detail, not only that, I directed my Head of Productions to also examine it and give me his professional view. The following is our considered view on it.

1. There are jump cuts (about 6) of both on the video and audio.
2. When you concentrate on the fence and canopy behind you will notice flip clips
3. The editor of this video clip used “add-and cross dissolve” on both audio and video.
4. The audio was generously repeated, more than 25% repeated. (The editor repeated the audio cut clip, then join it with another audio clip, then join it to a dissolved video clip, and so on).
5. If you enlarge the video greatly, you will see that it is not totally in sync in places, which supports the clip fault lines. It is clearer if played in slow motion. But you may not see it on an ordinary device especially as the video is not very clear enough.
6. In fact if you import this video on Avid (editing software) time line, it will show each clip layer very clearly.
7. Then the Transmission was repeated several times (3 times).
8. There is no superimposition of the image of the IGP to a different background, namely the fence/canopy, which can be done using Green Screen to achieve created geography, that is, you can be filmed on a sound stage in front of the Green Screen, while a different location (e.g. the canopy background) image is projected live as you are been filmed, or in the editing room. This is such that you can be filmed walking on a sound stage in Abuja in front of the Green Screen, and be seen in a video clip on the street of Lagos or New York.

9. Finally, my verdict: the video was professionally done to discredit the IGP, simple.

I’ve gone to this length to warn us to stop posting or reposting stuffs that you cannot verify. I’ve said it before, it can make you look stupid at best when the truth comes out, or get you and probably the platform in trouble. Verify and confirm before posting, please.
[color=#770077][/color]

We hear you!!!

Then why was he saying Sorry Sir and the other man standing up to pronounce some words for him.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by wildkat: 7:37pm On May 18, 2018
Kai dis country yaff suffer

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by smileyoo: 7:49pm On May 18, 2018
under this bubu's govt of bigotry, mediocrity has been raised to the highest level ever, in the history of this nation, yet people expect things to work-out fine. even though bubu and his dead-brains were to be given 20 yrs in power, nigeria 'll never make an inch of development.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by hush15: 7:51pm On May 18, 2018
AnanseK:
IGP Saga

As a filmmaker, who also heads a film Company, with professionals working under me. I examined the video in detail, not only that, I directed my Head of Productions to also examine it and give me his professional view. The following is our considered view on it.

1. There are jump cuts (about 6) of both on the video and audio.
2. When you concentrate on the fence and canopy behind you will notice flip clips
3. The editor of this video clip used “add-and cross dissolve” on both audio and video.
4. The audio was generously repeated, more than 25% repeated. (The editor repeated the audio cut clip, then join it with another audio clip, then join it to a dissolved video clip, and so on).
5. If you enlarge the video greatly, you will see that it is not totally in sync in places, which supports the clip fault lines. It is clearer if played in slow motion. But you may not see it on an ordinary device especially as the video is not very clear enough.
6. In fact if you import this video on Avid (editing software) time line, it will show each clip layer very clearly.
7. Then the Transmission was repeated several times (3 times).
8. There is no superimposition of the image of the IGP to a different background, namely the fence/canopy, which can be done using Green Screen to achieve created geography, that is, you can be filmed on a sound stage in front of the Green Screen, while a different location (e.g. the canopy background) image is projected live as you are been filmed, or in the editing room. This is such that you can be filmed walking on a sound stage in Abuja in front of the Green Screen, and be seen in a video clip on the street of Lagos or New York.

9. Finally, my verdict: the video was professionally done to discredit the IGP, simple.

I’ve gone to this length to warn us to stop posting or reposting stuffs that you cannot verify. I’ve said it before, it can make you look stupid at best when the truth comes out, or get you and probably the platform in trouble. Verify and confirm before posting, please.
[color=#770077][/color]

How can you say this and you are a professional...

I think you should resign or be sacked cos you bluffed big time
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 7:53pm On May 18, 2018
How did we get here?
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by laura8: 8:01pm On May 18, 2018
He probably had an overdose of some drug..if not the man can read na.. grin
This hard drugs are not only for touts..even the high and mighty in the country have it too..
Go to abuja..and see children of rich men popping drugs..anyhow..
Or
There's a doctor that said the igp is probably suffering from one brain problem..
You know how quick they jump to defend their own..
Anyways...
This national embarassment will still remain and the whole transmission transmission transition show will disappear.. Like nothing happened..

All hail Naija cool
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by jchioma: 8:18pm On May 18, 2018
It's another one ... from the King of Transmission-in-Error himself! This is so dumb. Imagine a whole IG, trying to copy the every moves of other seasoned officers, and failing at every attempt.

Chai! Buhari no try at all. One misstep after another. Anyway, 2019, we send them back to daura or whereever. Never again! Never again!! Never again!!!
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by sweetgala(m): 8:26pm On May 18, 2018
It is obvious this guy messed it up totally. I noticed he was watching the steps of the other service chiefs and he missed the step and was already out of tandem before they even received the wreath. He then kept looking to his right to see what the others were doing.

It's obvious he had no clue and that is synonymous with the NPL which is not a very disciplined organisation. I've heard of stories of army and air force guys who refuse to work with the NPL because they don't rate them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters / Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies / "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.