Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures (19822 Views)

Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment / Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos / Nigerian Businessman Jailed For 5 Years For Importing Container Load Of Tramadol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by ViaFast: 8:30am On May 18, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Many cartons of tramadol estimated at about 4000 kilogrammes have been intercepted by the Murtala Muhammed Airport command of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA). .
NDLEA Commander at the Lagos Airport, Garba Ahmadu, who unveiled the seized tramadol to newsmen at the airport, said the interception was made through intelligence information received from its foreign counterparts. .
It was learnt that the tramadol was imported into the country from India and intercepted at the cargo shed of the Skyway Aviation Handling Company (SAHCOL). .
For about one month, no cargo agent showed up to claim the consignments prompting the agency to take possession of the items. .
The NDLEA boss disclosed that the psychotropic substance consists of capsules and tablets of 225 and 125 milligrams respectively far above the 50-100 milligrams of dosage approved by the government.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/7046/ndlea-intercepts-4000kg-of-tramadol-at-lagos-airport-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by ViaFast: 8:30am On May 18, 2018
cry cry , CHOI
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by pyyxxaro: 8:34am On May 18, 2018
These Indians just won finish NIGERIAN youths sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by 2lateBiafra: 8:35am On May 18, 2018
NOT SUPRISE,NA THEM ..............!THE Igbos........Igbos ARE CRIMINALS.

15 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by EzendiEgo1: 8:40am On May 18, 2018
cry
This is so bad

My advise to you to those feelings Dejected and have considered giving up on their dreams

Good morning Nl

Be like an Eagle:

An Eagles never give up

When an Eagle set a Target it doesn't give up on its targets until the target is been achieved. Don't let your situation to lead you to give up on your dreams, ambition, Goals, never give up in what ever you set your mind to achieve. Set your targets, Goals and say to yourself I must achieve this no matter what.

Eagle see a long distance Prey
Eagles have strong vision, so they can identify their prey and focus on it until they get it. At the same time, an eagle can see its enemy from afar.
Let your day be full of vision, Foresight your day, vision your dream.
Set yourself beyond your current situation

Danzel Washington said
Dreams with goals are just dreams, so you got to dream and remember to achieve this goal you have to apply discipline and consistency.

Keep dreaming with goals but never give up because you don't know when you will reach your breaking point in life.

See you at battle ground

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by Astonmartin(m): 8:57am On May 18, 2018
TRAMS for dem AFONJA grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by Nobody: 10:12am On May 18, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

These drugs are still coming into the system not going back to India. Nothing works here in Nigeria.

☣ ☠
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by columbus007(m): 10:46am On May 18, 2018
these are the killer drugs.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by MrGreenMavro: 12:00pm On May 18, 2018
angry
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by AprokoGirl: 4:07pm On May 18, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by Blackfire(m): 7:38pm On May 18, 2018
2lateBiafra:

NOT SUPRISE,NA THEM ..............!THE Igbos........Igbos ARE CRIMINALS.

And you Conitos... Children of fallen demons are the consumer.

17 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by 2lateBiafra: 7:49pm On May 18, 2018
Blackfire:

And you Conitos... Children of fallen demons are the consumer.

Igbos ARE CRIMINALS................!

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by africanusvu(m): 7:55pm On May 18, 2018
OP pls revisit ur source.ar u sure4000kg of tramadol? That is 4tons of tramadol.that is about weight of 80bags of cement. Don't forget these drug comes in milligrams. 1000miligram=1gram.and 1000gram=1kilogram.it means 1000000mil=ikg.then u said 4000kg?baba.u wan kill us

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by Alejoc(m): 10:46pm On May 18, 2018
Pls arrest some big men and this rubbish importation will stop!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by carpmam: 10:46pm On May 18, 2018
That container certainly belongs to one chukwudi.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by SoapQueen(f): 10:47pm On May 18, 2018
Isn't this Tramadol like a pain killer?

I remember they prescribed it for me back then in school when I used to have incessant migraines.

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by HeyCorleone(m): 10:47pm On May 18, 2018
I wonder why government is taking action against these stuff.

People who want to kill themselves should be allowed to do so.

If anyone likes let them consume the whole 4tons of Tramadol. It's on FP here that'd we'd read their obituary.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by LadySarah: 10:48pm On May 18, 2018
I dont care but i want to say this,Any igbo youth whose head is buried in this Tramadol,codeine bu..shit is cursed.

was this how our ancestors responded to hardtimes?Is this how you will give ur children the life you desire for them.

Go back ,look urself in the mirror and see failure looking back at you if you dont change.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by rudepen(m): 10:48pm On May 18, 2018
This thing go scarce did lol
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by SalamRushdie: 10:48pm On May 18, 2018
Drugs for Fulani herdsmen
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by HeyCorleone(m): 10:48pm On May 18, 2018
africanusvu:
OP pls revisit ur source.ar u sure4000kg of tramadol? That is 4tons of tramadol.that is about weight of 80bags of cement. Don't forget these drug comes in milligrams. 1000miligram=1gram.and 1000gram=1kilogram.it means 1000000mil=ikg.then u said 4000kg?baba.u wan kill us

Make dem leave data analysis for you o.

Na u get am.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by gonkin(m): 10:49pm On May 18, 2018
4 whole tonnes? That weighs more than my car
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by Skepticus: 10:49pm On May 18, 2018
shocked

When did a pain-killer become an illicit drug.

Nigerian agencies and their silly unprofessional attitudes and disposition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by martineverest(m): 10:54pm On May 18, 2018
my brother in law is currently bedridden with kidney failure,which was caused by excessive drinking and drug addiction....he is currently referring his actions

pls,stay away from drugs

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by martineverest(m): 10:58pm On May 18, 2018
HeyCorleone:
I wonder why government is taking action against these stuff.

People who want to kill themselves should be allowed to do so.

If anyone likes let them consume the whole 4tons of Tramadol. It's on FP here that'd we'd read their obituary.

lol...u are harsh o
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by loadedvibes: 11:00pm On May 18, 2018
Them no block.. that's why them burst them so... all this agencies be forming activity just because you no block yhem well..

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 18, 2018
SoapQueen:
Isn't this Tramadol like a pain killer?

I remember they prescribed it for me back then in school when I used to have incessant migraines.

If you took 300g at once, then you will know what it is like to be on crack cocaine. Whole body orgasm..lol
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by davodyguy: 11:04pm On May 18, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

These drugs are still coming into the system not going back to India. Nothing works here in Nigeria.

☣ ☠

poor thinking.
Haven't you seen where drugs are being burned before?

It happens in Nigeria and NDLEA do the destruction most times
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by davodyguy: 11:06pm On May 18, 2018
Solstar:

If you took 300g at once, then you will know what it is like to be on crack cocaine. Whole body orgasm..lol
from experience? Or just saying?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by Roger3D(m): 11:24pm On May 18, 2018
Oh my God these Ibo drug dealers are at it again angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping 50 People By Posing As Americans / Police Arrest Cult Members For Invading Station To Release Detained Member / Chinese Man Arraigned In Court For Concealing $300,000 At Abuja Airport. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.