Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,420 members, 7,781,228 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:56 AM

Ypard Nigeria Fish Farm Visit And Training - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ypard Nigeria Fish Farm Visit And Training (560 Views)

Pls Who Can Tell Me The Best Nigeria Fish Feed That Makes Fish Grow Faster... / Ace Fish Farm And Feed Mills / Things To Note When Siting A Fish Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ypard Nigeria Fish Farm Visit And Training by nikaShow(m): 8:35am On May 18, 2018
The Nigerian chapter of the Young Professionals in Agricultural Development, YPARD has organized a 1-day fish farm visit and training. It is titled Ypard Nigeria’s Fish farm visit and Training. The event will hold in Ibadan on the 21st of May, 2018 and is proudly supported by Errmms Farms and Mr.Showemimo Akinbowale (@Akinfish) of Asher Farms.

Aquaculture in Nigeria has huge potentials. The Nigerian Government is currently enforcing a directive to have 25% of the fish import quota reduced yearly. This is to enable a backward integration and drive the establishment of more fish farms in the country. Fish in Nigeria is cultured in earthen ponds, Mobile fish ponds, concrete ponds, fish Tanks and Water circulatory systems. This fish farm training and visit would expose you to one of this types of rearing systems.

3 things to expect in this fish farm tour.

Visit a fish farm. That’s the objective right? Here you get to see an operational fish farm and speak to the manager. You observe their practices and can ask questions! You might even get to point and kill? Naaa, I don’t think so!

Network with like-minded young agripreneurs. That’s one thing I love about YPARD. The opportunity to meet and connect with like-minded young agripreneurs.

Get trained on fish farming! Asher farms would speak on fish farming in Nigeria and participants would be taught on how to start their own fish farm.

This event is free but registration is compulsory.

Register herehttp://asherponds.com/2018/05/15/ypard-nigerias-fish-farm-visit-and-training

If you would like a personal and more comprehensive fish farm tour, Asher farms offers a comprehensive ‘paid’ 5 farms visit fish farm tour, you get to learn hatching, fish smoking and processing and all things fish. See here for details.

http://asherroyalfarms.com/fish-farm-tour/

I would be at the event, I hope to see you there!

Showemimo Akinbowale,

@akinfish

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Oil Seller /pko Seller. / Dutch envoy says exporting raw materials to EU, U.S. senseless / 40 Acres Of Fenced Land Along Ibadan/ife Expressway To Be Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.