Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo (53117 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by TheInsignia: 7:54pm On May 18, 2018
COZA

ESE

WALTER

lipsrsealed

Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by MakeWeTalk: 7:56pm On May 18, 2018
spartan117:

Ignorance gone on rampage embarassed embarassed

OK u tell us why they are displaying 666 and satans horns

Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 18, 2018
MakeWeTalk:
Nigerians please avoid this man Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA, he is an occult man!

See him flash 666

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5619549_20170708214708_jpeg91caaa6768cb90ea513cd78d394dd22d

See him display satan's horns

TD Jakes too avoid, See him display satan's horns

See him flash 666

TD Jakes denies Jesus is the only to God!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0SH2Ych7gQ

TD Jakes Supports homosexuality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEEOSx3m7og

Nigeria needs a rehab for stupid people. They are so many these days.

You know them by their petty, illogical outlandish and nonsensical views about issues.

Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by Richardidegah7: 7:58pm On May 18, 2018
Welcome Sir..
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by Rivguydee(m): 7:59pm On May 18, 2018
COZA pastor looking like AY or na my eye dey pain me?

Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by bigtt76(f): 8:06pm On May 18, 2018
Bros for COZA don try win souls nor do ...na to go invite foreign pastor to come help win the souls hin never fit win abi tongue

Mztarstrechy:
Popular man of God Bishop Jakes and his team have arrivd in Abuja for the first time with COZA! He was pictured with flamboyant COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/popular-man-of-god-bishop-jakes-arrives.html?m=1
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 18, 2018
geoinvestor:
Holy gangsters

Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:09pm On May 18, 2018
bstringz:

Don't let ignorance kee you

Talk is cheap.

Saying someone else is ignorant doesn't exactly make you any better.

You just might not know that you know nothing.

Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by ejiskolo(f): 8:10pm On May 18, 2018
Wow! It is a dream comes true. I was in 7DGs last year, when Pastor was talking about inviting him.
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by tradebot: 8:10pm On May 18, 2018
A secret cabal known as secret camp released one of its imformation to the public.
The book has 50,000 words, 1007 business ideas..

#As Copied
E-BOOK 1007 BUSINESS IDEAS

>Materials & Production cost
>Production process
>Contact of Raw Material Dealers, machine dealers.with Illustration and Instruction
>Government Incentives and Grants/CAPITAL
>Capital investment requirements
>Categorized into Sectors
>MARKETS FOR YOUR PRODUCT AND SERVICES
>WITH PICTURES GRAPHS, TABLES AND ILLUSTRATIONS

Source: secretcamp(dot)org

Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:11pm On May 18, 2018
Zionista:

Nigeria needs a rehab for stupid people. They are so many these days.

You know them by their petty, illogical outlandish and nonsensical views about issues.

Americans are the greatest critics of this man and others like him.

We in Nigeria have our own crop of them to worry about.

Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by ifeanyidavid: 8:12pm On May 18, 2018
Permission to transit the confusion to transmission confusion, I mean sorry Republic of Nigeria transmission transmission trans transfusion transmission transmission in Nigeria government transmission kidnaps I mean sorry transmission transmission in Nigeria government transmission kidnaps I mean sorry transmission transmission

Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 18, 2018
Shebi una dey see the security wey follow em dey waka!! Na bangles and aprons dey protect their members
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by spartan117(m): 8:13pm On May 18, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Did he have to make those hand signs?

Does he not know of the "ignorant" hoopla about 666 and Baphomet hand signs?

As a man of God, shouldn't he avoid any such controversy?

Yet there he is, flashing the same sign all these entertainers, so many of them unabashed satanists, are popular for flashing, all the while wearing a big smile on his face!

Pardon me.

I'm just using a bit of logic in my ignorance.
I just used my hand to make that sign. I'm I now a satanist grin
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:16pm On May 18, 2018
spartan117:

I just used my hand to make that sign. I'm I now a satanist grin

You be pastor?

If you like go register for Okija shrine sef.

Ko kan aye.

Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by Quiver: 8:25pm On May 18, 2018
ejiskolo:
Wow! It is a dream comes true. I was in 7DGs last year, when Pastor was talking about inviting him.
I'm telling you...hope you ain't missing tomorrow & Sunday?
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 18, 2018
41lady:
If Nigeria Military have the anous, let them come force TDJakes and his body guard to remove that camouflage shirt they are wearing, stupid set of army, abroad people wear camou but in zoo they harass people due to their incompetent.
read this make sense fall on u. https://www.nairaland.com/4510889/12-civilians-posing-soldiers-army
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by Tundeobama(m): 8:33pm On May 18, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

You be pastor?
If you like go register for Okija shrine sef.
Ko kan aye.
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by Temple1288(m): 8:38pm On May 18, 2018
Coming to Nigeria to take from the poor and add to his already filled Bank acct

Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by GSyntax(m): 8:38pm On May 18, 2018
Wow!

This indeed is a great news! When it comes to ministry, Bishop Jakes is definitely a colossus, and I'm sure he will be a huge blessing to many people tomorrow.

This means that in Abuja tomorrow, all roads lead to COZA.

Well done Pastor Biodun; may your sun never go dim!

Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 8:40pm On May 18, 2018
MakeWeTalk:

See him flash 666

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5619549_20170708214708_jpeg91caaa6768cb90ea513cd78d394dd22d

Naija I hail o, people like this op make things otherother wise

See him flash 666

Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by GGirll: 8:42pm On May 18, 2018

MakeWeTalk:

See him flash 666

You are on point....evil illuminati pastors

Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by M0ron: 8:42pm On May 18, 2018
MakeWeTalk:

See him flash 666

You are high on weed and stupidity
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 18, 2018
devindevin2000:

How are you afonja?
I'm better, than you OSU
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by OyinO: 9:03pm On May 18, 2018
TD Fakes, just like his fake Naija counterparts who keep manipulating and exploiting the dumb fellowsheeps.
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by plaetton: 9:05pm On May 18, 2018
Pulpit Pimps.
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 18, 2018
devindevin2000:
Igbo brothers. Whenever I see this Jake, reminds me of my uncle. Ugochukwu TD Jakes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyykmzN8-xo

Cc lzaa shallysgirl pointzerom shalomc Buhariguy Madridguy Bamoski itsmeaboki iceberg3

Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 18, 2018
This COZA pastor wey dey fūck like say tomorrow no dey.

We are still expecting his robust response anyway grin

#godsofmen

Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by xtervaganza(m): 9:38pm On May 18, 2018
2 419

Bloody swine
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by bimbim75: 9:39pm On May 18, 2018
kenzysmith:
Shey dem say. This man done die thanks God is a rumor kiss
na him brother die for ilorin
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by xangerar: 9:41pm On May 18, 2018
devindevin2000:

How are you afonja?

Onye mmuo, gi n' onye bu afonja? No try that stunt again. I dont tell you finish! angry

Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... / Thailand: Villagers Worship Calf With 2 Heads After Its Owner Wins Lottery / A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51