Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister (3900 Views)

What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / My Male Friend "Raped" Me (A Story Of Close Intimacy With Opposite Sex) / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister by ExAngel007(f): 11:34am On May 18, 2018
Re: Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister by Kxngstein(m): 11:38am On May 18, 2018
Wtf! I'll hire 3 gay bouncers to go rape that kind of stupid best friend. Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister by Nashirushekoni(m): 11:39am On May 18, 2018
speachless
Re: Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister by Oritzy: 11:39am On May 18, 2018
ExAngel007:
https://mobile.twitter.com/rollyloni/status/997093615808733184

I'm in shock!!!
Hehehe Some brothers Sha.....

That's brother is a suspect cry

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister by Nobody: 11:39am On May 18, 2018
Super story.

The bond between siblings won't let any brother react in like manner, so for that, I won't buy this tale by moonlight.

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister by AstroG: 11:40am On May 18, 2018
Re: Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister by donstan18: 11:40am On May 18, 2018
That rape incident is a price she paid for something between her brother and his friend.

It's either a payback or some other secretive arrangement between them.

No sane guy will tolerate or gamble his sister's emotion with a friend if there isn't something secretive they have in common.

8 Likes

Re: Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister by vizkiz: 11:40am On May 18, 2018
There is a secret between her brother and his friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2018
the two of dem are rapists.they might ave done it together before...so the broda is just surprised dat he had to do it with her sister..
Dats why he said you no try
Re: Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister by JasonScoolari: 11:58am On May 18, 2018
Why do i find it so difficult to believe this story? ehn, why?
Re: Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister by movid(m): 12:02pm On May 18, 2018
Na lie..aunty Rolake stop lieing
Re: Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister by TSOM(m): 12:05pm On May 18, 2018
Kxngstein:
Wtf! I'll hire 3 gay bouncers to go rape that kind of stupid best friend. Rubbish

That you know where to find GAY bouncers is also troubling.

7 Likes

Re: Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister by ennyjay72(m): 12:30pm On May 18, 2018
that brother should be the suspect
Re: Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister by IamPlato(m): 12:39pm On May 18, 2018

I'm Not Sure He Raped you, some Of You Ladies Can Be Terrible With Lies...

If It Were Rape, your Brother Wouldnt Take It Lightly. What Is Stopping You From Going To The Police?

After Enjoying The Sex Till You Cum, now You Regret undecided
Re: Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister by skywalker495(m): 1:24pm On May 18, 2018
please fix the transmission... ayam not understanding

1 Like

Re: Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister by MrOreo(m): 1:52pm On May 18, 2018
I'm already shedding tears in advance for that friend cry
Re: Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister by SoapQueen(f): 1:54pm On May 18, 2018
White Elephant!
Re: Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister by Gmajor(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2018
IamPlato:

I'm Not Sure He Raped you, some Of You Ladies Can Be Terrible With Lies...

If It Were Rape, your Brother Wouldnt Take It Lightly. What Is Stopping You From Going To The Police?

After Enjoying The Sex Till You Cum, now You Regret undecided

The shit you posted is exactly what is stopping her from going to the police.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 18, 2018
maybe the brother and his friend are partners in crime
Re: Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister by Les: 3:09pm On May 18, 2018
Aside calling the police, what else could the brother do Not many people believe in violence tho!
Re: Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister by megareal: 3:34pm On May 18, 2018
I've seen my fair share of timid men but this one tops the lead. Even if you had my blackest secret in your hands, that would be a boundary you should not cross. Yeye brother.
Re: Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister by ednut1(m): 4:23pm On May 18, 2018
Lies. Person wey fit go for test wont go to station
Re: Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 18, 2018
Not like I like to make mouth o, but I will do to him what Obika did to his sister's husband. Simply tie the fool to a bench under any matured Ukwa tree.
Re: Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 18, 2018
No be small thing cheesy cheesy
Re: Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 18, 2018
radiokilla:
Not like I like to make mouth o, but I will do to him what Obika did to his sister's husband. Simply tie the fool to a bench under any matured Ukwa tree.

what if you can't beat him? cheesy
Re: Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister by Cutehector(m): 6:38pm On May 18, 2018
Na sars office the nigga go sleep for the next three months
Re: Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister by MicroSweet(m): 6:39pm On May 18, 2018
Because his response was "you no try" doesn't mean he hasn't got other plans for the rapist: he could still kill him.
Re: Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister by adontcare(f): 7:09pm On May 18, 2018
kimbraa:
Super story.

The bond between siblings won't let any brother react in like manner, so for that, I won't buy this tale by moonlight.
some people are just morons. What of a man dat his younger bro raped his 2yr old daughter? And he is insisting his bro must come and live with him? Also painted his wife as a bad person to his family and friends for not allowing d boy to come and live with them.?

(1) (Reply)

Savage Breakup Line By A Girlfriend To Her Boyfriend / Thunderbolt struck at Delizio Pizza, Gaduwa, Abuja today - help me find her! / Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.