Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) (32871 Views)

Lightning Strike Kills Referee During Football Match In Niger State (Photos) / Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) / Unidentified Man Dies In A Commercial Bus In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 12:39pm On May 18, 2018
An unidentified lady who reportedly lost her memory has been found at Ajuwon/Akute road in Ogun state. According to pastor Chidi Egwuh who met and took care of her, the lady who looks sane - has no idea of where she comes from due to memory loss. Her pictures were posted on Facebook in a bid to locate her family or people who know her.

The pastor wrote;

Please this lady was found in Darusalem Ajuwon/akute road, just prayed for her, she lost her memory of where she comes from , please let's keep sharing to her family locates her...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/unidentified-lady-with-memory-loss-found-in-ogun-state-photos.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by Plolly(f): 12:40pm On May 18, 2018
ohk
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 18, 2018
Oh my

Poor girl

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 18, 2018
Memory loss and she remembers you drink and not eat out of a bottle
Even in her mentally unstable and physically unkempt state she is still slaying more than some Nairalanders.

Get well soon in the rehab beautiful woman lady

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by myners007: 12:42pm On May 18, 2018
lost but found
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 12:50pm On May 18, 2018
PurplePatch:
Memory loss and she remembers you drink and not eat out of a bottle
Even in her mentally unstable and physically unkempt state she is still slaying more than some Nairalanders.

Get well soon in the rehab beautiful woman lady

Seun just have to create "Children and Teenagers section" on Nairaland to accommodation people like you

213 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 1:02pm On May 18, 2018

6 Likes

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by EzendiEgo1: 1:07pm On May 18, 2018
cheesy cheesy

That breast am seeing has made my day here

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 18, 2018
If the lady was a male would that guy giving him soft drink have helped him.He is attracted to her chest.Biko remove your hand from her shoulder!

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by Abujaexpress: 1:42pm On May 18, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
An unidentified lady who reportedly lost her memory has been found at Ajuwon/Akute road in Ogun state. According to pastor Chidi Egwuh who met and took care of her, the lady who looks sane - has no idea of where she comes from due to memory loss. Her pictures were posted on Facebook in a bid to locate her family or people who know her.

The pastor wrote;

Please this lady was found in Darusalem Ajuwon/akute road, just prayed for her, she lost her memory of where she comes from , please let's keep sharing to her family locates her...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/unidentified-lady-with-memory-loss-found-in-ogun-state-photos.html
Good chest, I must confess. May she regain her memory speedily.

2 Likes

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 18, 2018
comshots:
If the lady was a male would that guy giving him soft drink have helped him.He is attracted to her chest.Biko remove your hand from her shoulder!

My thoughts too. But we musn't judge other people's good intentions since we don't reside in their minds.

Yet I'd say the unfortunate lady be handed over to NGOs that take care of women and children.

And this should be done immediately to prevent unnecessary manhandling of the lady in her vulnerable state.

14 Likes

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 18, 2018
Afonjas have taken her spiritual skull

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by foolbuster: 2:51pm On May 18, 2018
chai!! perverts would have done wonders to this girl. the pastor should first get her tested in a hospital first.

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 2:52pm On May 18, 2018
Rashida
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 18, 2018
Thank God her head is still on her shoulders

21 Likes

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by AprokoGirl: 10:35pm On May 18, 2018
cry
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by Massdamm(m): 10:36pm On May 18, 2018
funke
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:36pm On May 18, 2018
comshots:

I won't lie.. i will shout sorry from 100m if it was a man...50m if it was a less pretty woman...i would be Pope &Holy Mary if it's a fine woman.

I would be less than 1 cm from her.

2 Likes

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:36pm On May 18, 2018
Her head still dey dere

9 Likes

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by Massdamm(m): 10:36pm On May 18, 2018
ogun esu ree
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 10:37pm On May 18, 2018
H
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 10:37pm On May 18, 2018
Lawd!!! Such a beauty.

6 Likes

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by carpmam: 10:37pm On May 18, 2018
What caused the memory loss, na only Bobbi me they see oo
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by MrHighSea: 10:37pm On May 18, 2018
G

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by Alejoc(m): 10:37pm On May 18, 2018
People will allude this to jazz now shocked sad
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:37pm On May 18, 2018
Probably escaped from ritualist's den

11 Likes

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by jeroba1(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2018
may she was chase out by ritualist.

9 Likes

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by MrHighSea: 10:38pm On May 18, 2018
This don overchop awoof money
G boys don use her brain do soft werk

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2018
Nah this format i will use last last for all the people i am owing money-----Memory loss!! angry

9 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life After A CS Delivery Is So Challenging? / How Alabukun, 7up, Dry Gin And Lime Work For Abortion. Dos & Don'ts (must Read) / Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.