Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:39 PM

Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) (32858 Views)

Lightning Strike Kills Referee During Football Match In Niger State (Photos) / Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) / Unidentified Man Dies In A Commercial Bus In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:38pm On May 18, 2018
Eh ya!!!
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 10:40pm On May 18, 2018
Ogun Watch how very soon story will change to unidentified lady with memory loss, looses head.

2 Likes

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by eyeforeye(m): 10:41pm On May 18, 2018
IamPatriotic:

Seun just have to create "Children and Teenagers section" on Nairaland to accommodation people like you
God bless you for speaking my mind, it over due.....the childish comment will not help this great forum seun take note.

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by package7(m): 10:44pm On May 18, 2018
Oh boy.... come ooo no be chinyere be dat from abia na she naw grin
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 10:46pm On May 18, 2018
Eyaah..see fine lady wey awon aye wan use do experiment.
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by kyaagbanairaland(m): 10:49pm On May 18, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
cheesy cheesy

That breast am seeing has made my day here
Why do men love breast so much?
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 10:50pm On May 18, 2018
soberdrunk:
Nah this format i will use last last for all the people i am owing money-----Memory loss!! angry
Hahaaaaahahaaaa..post of d tread... But sha no try am oo cos d beatings wey u go receive fit make get d real memory loss..lol
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by EzendiEgo1: 10:51pm On May 18, 2018
kyaagbanairaland:
Why do men love breast so much?
is naturally bro

2 Likes

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by Adetayo1978(m): 10:53pm On May 18, 2018
Thanks be to God. Hope she is helped to locate her family.
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 11:06pm On May 18, 2018
what really happen to her memory card
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by oluwoleife: 11:23pm On May 18, 2018
Tell the incompetent and one-sided minister of health to do the needful so that health workers can resume back to work and these innocent patients can have access to quality healthcare.
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by lozanni(m): 12:09am On May 19, 2018
I hope she did not fall into the hands of ritualists who found her unsuitable for use and therefore decided to Wipe her memory completely in order not to be implicated by her.
Why always in Ogun state? I remember the case of a certain lady and her daughter, last year, who could just not explain how they found themselves in Ogun state. Smh.
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 12:28am On May 19, 2018
PurplePatch:
Memory loss and she remembers you drink and not eat out of a bottle
Even in her mentally unstable and physically unkempt state she is still slaying more than some Nairalanders.

Get well soon in the rehab beautiful woman lady

That's what memory loss mean oga.

Check again.
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 12:28am On May 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:

Seun just have to create "Children and Teenagers section" on Nairaland to accommodation people like you

Thank you.
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 12:29am On May 19, 2018
comshots:
If the lady was a male would that guy giving him soft drink have helped him.He is attracted to her chest.Biko remove your hand from her shoulder!

It's easier and safer
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by lordtimothy: 3:24am On May 19, 2018
undecided
MrHighSea:
This don overchop awoof money
G boys don use her brain do soft werk
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:54am On May 19, 2018
PurplePatch:
Even in her mentally unstable and physically unkempt state she is still slaying more than some Nairalanders.

hmmmm, just pray for her to recover fully, how will you still say she's slaying in her present state, you are really funny.
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:55am On May 19, 2018
And she's matured, I pray she recovers fully and who knows maybe she will fall in love with the person treating her after she recovers fully if both are not yet married.
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by Emycord: 6:23am On May 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:

Are You Trying To Transmission The Word "Accomodate"?
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by vyncentino(m): 7:20am On May 19, 2018
have any body notice some thing in this country,anything Yoruba are into is not widely condemned,they have more population of gays in Nigeria,nothing is wrong with it now,they have more rich pastors nothing is wrong with it,rituals is reported every now and now and there,they see the country is not concerned,I petty this young girl

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by oxypress: 7:44am On May 19, 2018
hbot and memory loss: by using hyperbaric oxygen therapy recovery from memory loss is fast and easy, and this is just what she needs. Oya NLanders this is a genuine case to handle o.
HBOT Providers in Port Harcourt.
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by 9jaArea: 7:45am On May 19, 2018
Ijebu people have used her brain for rituals

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 9:57am On May 19, 2018
Abeg remove your hand on her shoulders womaniser undecided
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 9:59am On May 19, 2018
But must that guy pit his hand on her shoulder like that? That is sexual harassment.
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by shibanbo(m): 11:50am On May 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
cheesy cheesy

That breast am seeing has made my day here

By the time she transmit insertion and confusion into your head via the transfusioned breast from the transconfused brain.all the transaction in your head sorry I mean tran transport events will be transferred out. Wetin I dey even talk self.seems I am transfirmung

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by AbdulCLO: 1:04pm On May 19, 2018
Really scared of going to Ogun state on my own
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by AlphaMajestic: 3:10pm On May 19, 2018
taaaah!!!...see dis mumu pastor wan Bleep d gal....who r u deceiving... taaah
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by AlphaMajestic: 3:14pm On May 19, 2018
AlphaMajestic:
taaaah!!!...see dis mumu pastor wan fvuk d gal....who r u deceiving... taaah
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by stevups(m): 3:32pm On May 19, 2018
comshots:
If the lady was a male would that guy giving him soft drink have helped him.He is attracted to her chest.Biko remove your hand from her shoulder!

In situations like this, the only person that can come closer is a man
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by raph101(m): 5:51pm On May 19, 2018
soberdrunk:
Nah this format i will use last last for all the people i am owing money-----Memory loss!! angry

u too geh sense.... hehehe
sense will not ki u
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:36pm On May 19, 2018
PurplePatch:

what a pathetic nonsense you are
Re: Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:38pm On May 19, 2018
AlphaMajestic:
taaaah!!!...see dis mumu pastor wan Bleep d gal....who r u deceiving... taaah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evangelist Victoria Lasisi's Husband Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photos) / Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' / Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.