Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:52 AM

How Pastor Benedict Mgdire Of The Lord’s Chosen Defrauded Me Of $38,000 – Busine - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Pastor Benedict Mgdire Of The Lord’s Chosen Defrauded Me Of $38,000 – Busine (295 Views)

How Scammers Defrauded Me Of ₦‎4,510,500 - Tolulope Ezekiel / Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria / Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Pastor Benedict Mgdire Of The Lord’s Chosen Defrauded Me Of $38,000 – Busine by sirchikero: 12:59pm On May 18, 2018
An engineer, Ken Chibueze Onu has narrated how Pastor Benedict Mgdire of the Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries, Georgia, United States of America (USA) branch, allegedly defrauded him of $38,000.

In an interview with Newtelegraph, Onu claimed that his son, who attends the Chosen International Secondary School, was chased out of the school for not paying his fees. Onu, who is the Chief Executive Officer of Kenglobal Trade and Industry Limited, said that he was also a member of the church.

He said: “I singlehandedly financed the opening of the Mbaitolu and Ikeduru branches of the church in Imo State. What is happening between Pastor Mgdire and I is quite unfortunate. My son, who is schooling in the church’s school, located at Mgbidi Oru West, Local Government Area, Imo State, was sent out of the school because we couldn’t pay his school fees.”

Recollecting the genesis of his troubles, Onu said that after Mgdire returned from the U.S., he engaged him in discussions. He said:

“I told him that I have a car park space on Apapa-Oshodi Expressway. He also told me that he had his own car showroom in the U.S. He told me that he used to import vehicles into the country and spare parts. One day, he came to borrow money from me. By then, exchange rate was N500 per dollar.”

Onu and Mgdire reached an agreement; rather than refund the money, Mgdire should ship vehicles to Onu. Onu said that he sourced most of the money from his banks and other means. The money was later wired to Mgdire. He said: “I didn’t receive any vehicle. I called him several times, but he wouldn’t pick my calls. I suspected a foul play and reported to our General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka. Our GO told me that, if it was Mgdire, I shouldn’t worry. Other church ministers I complained to about him, said Mgdire was reliable.

READ MORE : https://www.naijanewsng.com/how-pastor-benedict-mgdire-of-the-lords-chosen-defrauded-me-of-38000-businessman-and-lord-chosen-member-narrates-shocking-details/

Re: How Pastor Benedict Mgdire Of The Lord’s Chosen Defrauded Me Of $38,000 – Busine by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 18, 2018
...hmmm.... makes me remember the popular soap opera ..."sweet and sour''
Re: How Pastor Benedict Mgdire Of The Lord’s Chosen Defrauded Me Of $38,000 – Busine by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Pastor Benedict Mgdire Of The Lord’s Chosen Defrauded Me Of $38,000 – Busine by adeniyi3971(m): 1:17pm On May 18, 2018
Naso!! soft werk

(1) (Reply)

N2m Fine And 2-years Jail Term For Abuse Of Tramadol And Codeine. Nigerian Lawma / Ipob: 3 Days After, Body Of Man Killed By Nigerian Army Yet To Be Found / Security Consultants In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.