Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

How I Beat, Raped Corps Member In Bush - 'okada' Man Confesses [PHOTO] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Beat, Raped Corps Member In Bush - 'okada' Man Confesses [PHOTO] (767 Views)

South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush / "I Bought A Human Head For N20,000" - Ritualist Confesses (Photo, Video) / 10-Year-Old Armed Robber Arrested In Bayelsa, Confesses (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Beat, Raped Corps Member In Bush - 'okada' Man Confesses [PHOTO] by DNaijab: 1:40pm On May 18, 2018
One Ogochukwu Namanene, has been nabbed in Niger state for raping a 22-year-old corps member.

The corps member was serving at Janki Secondary school in Lapai Local Government Area, LGA in the state. She had traveled to Lagos State and on her return, she was said to have boarded a commercial motorcycle belonging to the suspect.

According to reports, the 25-year-old suspect had a crush on the corps member, so he pretended to be a commercial motorcycle popularly known as 'okada' rider and while taking the corp member to her lodge, he stopped by a bushy area, dragged her into the bush, beat her till she was overpowered, and raped her.

Luck ran out on Namanene while he was trying to escape. He was apprehended by a team of policemen attached to the Agaie Division of the state.

Confirming the arrest, the Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Muhammad Abubakar, said the suspect has been charged to court.

In his confession, Namanene told newsmen he had a soft spot for the victim but did not know how to woo her.

He said, "I was telling her to cooperate with me that I only wanted to express my affection for her but she refused. I beat her mercilessly until she became weak. After raping her, I rode my motorcycle away not knowing that the wrath of the law would catch up with me."

"Honestly, I love the corper but I don’t have the courage to express my affection for her, that was why I forcefully made love to her," the suspect added.

https://dailynaija.com/post/how-i-beat-raped-corps-member-in-bush-okada-man-confesses-photo

Re: How I Beat, Raped Corps Member In Bush - 'okada' Man Confesses [PHOTO] by Astonmartin(m): 1:50pm On May 18, 2018
Re: How I Beat, Raped Corps Member In Bush - 'okada' Man Confesses [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 18, 2018
what sort of name is namanene

sounds like a chemical compound

1 Like

Re: How I Beat, Raped Corps Member In Bush - 'okada' Man Confesses [PHOTO] by Blackfire(m): 7:30pm On May 18, 2018
Chai....

See achievement

(1) (Reply)

Pilgrim leaps 300ft to his death in Mecca (Photos) / Nigerian Women Strip Each Other Half-naked In Public Fight In The UK / Man Beaten To Death By Cultists After Disagreement In Cross River State.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.