Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" (15717 Views)

Ebuka Stole My Concept - Omonigho Aito-Imonah, Fashion Designer Blows Hot / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) / Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:05pm On May 18, 2018
WATCH VIDEO "Isreali's Netta, the 2018 EuroVision Winner Jacked My Chicken Dab Style - Nigerian Swiss Based Artist NazB Claims‎ 

Nigerian Swiss Based Artist Naz B has reacted to the recent victory of Isreali' Netta at the 2018 Eurovision song contest with the song "Toy" which was allegedly written and com‎posed by Doron Medalie and Stav Beger.  The West African rapper claimed that the Chicken Dab Style which influenced Netta's win was his trademark chicken dance moves that attracted overwhelming votes for her with her pink-haired backing singers and dancers.

Thousands of people from all over the world enjoyed the spectacular live shows at Lisbon's Altice Arena last week, with over 200 million viewers tuning in on television as it was the very first time Portugal hosted the contest.‎ Sadly, the brainchild of the dance concept which had gone viral was attributed to Netta after her thrilling victory.

Naz B who is currently based in Zurich, Switzerland first released the Chicken Dab Style on 24th October, 2017 which followed an open challenge to fans across the world with the tagging of @nazbmusic (NazB Chicken Dab Challenge) According to him " ‎Isreali's Netta, the recent EuroVision Winner actually rocked My Chicken Dab Style which influenced her 2018 victory, I think I deserve some accolades" 

Watch Video: ‎‎

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpjqCyInAwA

‎‎In 2006, NazB who has been in the music industry especially as a rapper from his young age, dropped his first album which was carefully crafted using top-notch beats that were intricately fused with African, American and European ingredients alike. His first single was " Superfly" followed by " Attention" and "Fly Away "released in 2015. While in 2016, he dropped another hit single titled " Ring Tone FT Macini" a Jamaican danchall artist based in the UK. 

With a gift of a new sound, he creates the mystery of what to expect next. The Songwriter, vocalist and performing talent has also bagged several music honours and international recognition including been recognised as the Most Voted Coca Cola's Music Artist of the year in Switzerland.

http://www.abujapress.com/2018/05/watch-video-isrealis-netta-2018.html?m=1

7 Likes

Re: NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by GavelSlam: 2:16pm On May 18, 2018
Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by coby123: 8:36pm On May 18, 2018
onyibo coypcats , in 100 years black panther will be onyibo lol

1 Like

Re: NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by obiakata: 8:41pm On May 18, 2018
anyway im not suprised grin

1 Like

Re: NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by kasandra890: 8:47pm On May 18, 2018
Crazy but Creative though. God bless Naija 4 life, the country is filled with so many creative mind. Hope someday naija will be at the top of the world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by Nnamdiizu: 8:51pm On May 18, 2018
ISSA GOAL HAHA
Re: NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by OlubiggaT: 8:57pm On May 18, 2018
they robbed my brother tell them to give us back our chicken abeg ooooooooooooo omg
Re: NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by Nananpadiico: 9:17pm On May 18, 2018
Nazb chicken dab a Naija thing. Y'all already know agree or disagree the record is there. Egwu okuko Mu chai oyibo �����
Re: NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by ngwababe(f): 11:08pm On May 18, 2018
Chicken dab kwa? Unu ahukwanu meeeeee

1 Like

Re: NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by Blossom78(f): 11:08pm On May 18, 2018
Nice
Re: NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by MensCabal(m): 11:08pm On May 18, 2018
What
Re: NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by oshe11: 11:15pm On May 18, 2018
I feel like derailing this thread
Re: NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by HeyCorleone(m): 11:22pm On May 18, 2018
This one should just shutup and enjoy his stay in Switzerland before they deport him.

3 Likes

Re: NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by Alejoc(m): 11:28pm On May 18, 2018
You for keep your style safe na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by princeade86(m): 11:31pm On May 18, 2018
which one is chicken dab.
Re: NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by Ewoma45(f): 12:21am On May 19, 2018
This is beyond senseless!!!
Re: NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by shizzle1: 12:39am On May 19, 2018
Looking for a share of the glory huh?

Lazy youth
Re: NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by timilehin95(m): 2:17am On May 19, 2018
It was actually transmitted not stolen
Re: NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by Killurself: 2:39am On May 19, 2018
Pls leave the girl Nah ur Jews sister
Re: NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by Onyenna(m): 5:56am On May 19, 2018
LOL
Re: NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by Nobody: 7:50am On May 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:
This one should just shutup and enjoy his stay in Switzerland before they deport him.
Get some sense abeg, credit should be due to whoever deserves it, irrespective of race or colour.
Its watery that an African man would rather silence his brother to pussy-lick a white, so much for your mental slavery and inferiority.
You can go through life with nothing meaningful being credited to you (apart from your NL trolls) but the dude has done well for himself with his ingenuity.
Besides, its funny that you think the whites have your cave men sense of reasoning. Naz B has been there since before you knew the function of your deek, he is also a celebrity there. They would be more inclined to giving his kids scholarship than deporting him.
Re: NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by Horus(m): 8:53am On May 19, 2018
White peoples have long stolen, benefited from African culture. But plagiarism is an offense because it is trafficking in the stolen intellectual property of another. It is placing oneself in someone else's skin and parading about as if it is your own.
Re: NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by Iceberg3: 9:47am On May 19, 2018
Expert234

grin

Re: NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by KingsizeD(m): 10:50am On May 19, 2018
Lol , Madd man grin
Re: NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by Nairatrend: 10:50am On May 19, 2018
grin

Re: NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:52am On May 19, 2018
shizzle1:

Lazy youth

Shizzle ma nizzle, seems m.y.nd disciplined you quite a bit.

Deleted most of your comment and gave you a 100 year ban as i recommended. grin

I would take care of your mum while you are away in jail grin grin grin grin
Re: NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:52am On May 19, 2018
shizzle1:

Lazy youth

Shizzle ma nizzle, seems m.y.nd disciplined you quite a bit.

Deleted most of your comments and gave you a 100 year ban as i recommended. grin

I would take care of your mum while you are away in jail grin grin grin grin
Re: NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by azontomaster: 3:49pm On May 19, 2018
So diz chicken dab finally went viral grin grin grin i saw it coming. i remember the nigerian comedian Chief Imo & crew chicken dabbin and that was one of my favorite. Naija Rules smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: NazB: "Netta, Eurovision Winner Stole My Chicken Dab Style" by grandstar(m): 6:24pm On May 19, 2018
Horus:
White peoples have long stolen, benefited from African culture. But plagiarism is an offense because it is trafficking in the stolen intellectual property of another. It is placing oneself in someone else's skin and parading about as if it is your own.

She is Iaraeli . she's Jewish not white

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On 2013 Time Magazine 100 Icon List / BankyW - Entertainment Is More Fame Than Fortune / Rachel Bakam And Wale Ojo Hang Out In Abuja As They Play Lead Roles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.