Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,081 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:32 AM

How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad (27743 Views)

How Do I Configure My PS4 Controller To Work With PES 2017 / Xbox Game Pad For PC And Xbox 360 / How Do I Configure Ucom Pad To Play Gta V On Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad by shegsone: 2:34pm On May 18, 2018
I recently downloaded and installed PES 17 on my system which is working fine but i'm finding it difficult to configure the buttons on the game pad to work with the game. The buttons on the pad don't seem to respond to what is configured in the controller settings. I dont know if anyone could help out with the configuration. Thanks
Re: How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad by Phenotech(m): 3:14pm On May 18, 2018
Go to the Settings app of the Game and configured the Pad
Re: How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad by Phenotech(m): 3:15pm On May 18, 2018
And make sure the Analog Light is ON

if the Red LED is not ON, the controller won't work properly
Re: How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad by shegsone: 3:17pm On May 18, 2018
I've done that already and set the key to what each button should do but its not still responding when i try to use it on game
Re: How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad by shegsone: 3:18pm On May 18, 2018
Phenotech:

I've done that already and set the key to what each button should do but its not still responding when i try to use it on game
Re: How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad by Collinz2(m): 6:39pm On May 18, 2018
Pes 2017 is kinda trickish to set. Select other option (USB twin controller) in the drop down menu on the pes settings and try.
Re: How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad by lekjons(m): 3:34am On May 23, 2018
*first of all what kind of pad do you use..

*google "xbox360 emulator" and read a lot of tutorial about it, its all you need.

*i used to have exactly the same problem as you(with my UCOM pad also on pes 17) and that what i used to solve it.

*the problem is Nairaland is not a file sharing platform, i could send some files to you(not up to 1mb) to paste in your pes 17 installation folder to solve the problem.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad by pablobellins(m): 11:01am On Apr 07, 2019
lekjons:

*google "xbox360 emulator" and read a lot of tutorial about it, its all you need.

*i used to have exactly the same problem as you(with my UCOM pad also on pes 17) and that what i used to solve it.

*the problem is Nairaland is not a file sharing platform, i could send some files to you(not up to 1mb) to paste in your pes 17 installation folder to solve the problem.
plz can u mail me the files? I hv similar problem... Or we could just exchange whatsPp no
Re: How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad by lekjons(m): 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
pablobellins:
plz can u mail me the files? I hv similar problem... Or we could just exchange whatsPp no
if it's pes 17, the problem is much easier to solve now..

Right click on pes 17 from your desktop, then click on "open file location", look for "settings.exe" and open it(you must have plugged in your pad before that), after opening settings, click on "controller" tab, then select your pad and configure it however you wish..

This should works on any pes game..

Quote me with your phone number if you still don't get..

And I'll put you through on whatsapp(with pictures) later this evening as i'm not with my pc right now.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad by pablobellins(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
lekjons:

Right click on pes 17 from your desktop, then click on "open file location", look for "settings.exe" and open it(you must have plugged in your pad before that), after opening settings, click on "controller" tab, then select your pad and configure it however you wish..

And I'll put you through on whatsapp(with pictures) later this evening as i'm not with my pc right now.
thanks bro, but I think my antivirus has removed the settings. Exe file.. Is it downloadable?
Re: How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad by pablobellins(m): 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
lekjons:

[color=#000099]Quote me with your phone number if you still don't get..

Re: How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad by lekjons(m): 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad by SavageMajor(m): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
This video will guide you to setting up controllers on your PC
Don't forget to subscribe and like the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewYqHEDp7pg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad by Geebanks(m): 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
Quick question Pls...

Pads not working with my pes 2017 on my laptop ... After configuring it at the settings Tab, when I launch game it doesn't work..... Any idea?
Re: How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad by Robenna(m): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
Phenotech:
Tnx
Re: How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad by AdultMaleNegro(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
Please how did you solve this problem?
Geebanks:
Quick question Pls...

Pads not working with my pes 2017 on my laptop ... After configuring it at the settings Tab, when I launch game it doesn't work..... Any idea?
Re: How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad by reedone: 12:49am On Nov 20, 2020
Phenotech:

Please mine won't turn the red light on or when it turns on it will turn off after a few seconds and yet it works on other laptops
Re: How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad by dyrane(m): 10:24am On Nov 21, 2020
reedone:

Please mine won't turn the red light on or when it turns on it will turn off after a few seconds and yet it works on other laptops

On all your ports or just one.
Re: How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad by reedone: 12:29am On Nov 22, 2020
dyrane:

On all your ports or just one.
on all an yet the pad works fine on other laptops I have tested it with but they are all x64 laptops and mine is x32

*Modified*
Already fixed I rebooted the pc with the gamepad plugged in

1 Like

Re: How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad by dominzy(m): 2:50am On Feb 26, 2021
lekjons:

I need the xinput DLL settings file. 08100418355

1 Like

Re: How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad by Vecto(m): 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
lekjons:

Hello boss. Please I'm also facing the same problem here. My settings file is not available and I can't configure the controller.
Re: How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad by aminukhalidibra: 11:24am On Aug 28, 2023
Helo, pls can u help me with the file to configure my ucom pad for pes2017. Am using twin ucom pad. I have done my best for d configuration. My laptop is windows 8.1.
Re: How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad by NACE13: 9:33am On Aug 29, 2023
aminukhalidibra:
Helo, pls can u help me with the file to configure my ucom pad for pes2017. Am using twin ucom pad. I have done my best for d configuration. My laptop is windows 8.1.

Hey, bro. Do you have the "settings.exe" file located inside the file game's location?
If you don't, you'd have to download it from a third party website. Most times, it is your windows defender or anti-virus that removes the files while installing. So, you should turn your anti-virus off, then download and install the "settings.exe" file. You can just type in the keywords on Google search "settings.exe file download for PES 2017 pc" or something close to that. Hope this helps

(1) (Reply)

Playing 'Winning Eleven' Online / What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? / What Are The Differences Between Ps2 And Ps3?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.