Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics (6459 Views)

The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by mikejj(m): 8:07pm On May 18, 2018
lefulefu:
This toys are enuf to give a child nightmares na..haba!cheesy. Anything dat Nigeria makes is always one kinecheesy. greiboy ,DonPiiko and mikejj come an see made in naija toys oo.endtime toysshocked.
. cheesy grin ...watin be this abeg.. cheesy 9ja made toys..haba abeg the bolo bolo and ruber ring wey we dey produce don do...c sontin like legions of demons..kai...i just dey laugh since.
Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 18, 2018
The designer has a great story in mind. We used white toys and wear white man's hair and we no longer fancy our complexion as reflected on the posts on the thread.

Self hate.
Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 18, 2018
mikejj:
. cheesy grin ...watin be this abeg.. cheesy 9ja made toys..haba abeg the bolo bolo and ruber ring wey we dey produce don do...c sontin like legions of demons..kai...i just dey laugh since.
dem dey make demon entities dey call am toys shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 18, 2018
LivingFree:
I can't laugh, let me piss and come back grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by LordZero(m): 10:15pm On May 18, 2018
Solstar:
The designer has a great story in mind. We used white toys and wear white man's hair and we no longer fancy our complexion as reflected on the posts on the thread.

Self hate.

You are right..
The society has brainwashed us into seeing anything black/made in Africa as inferior.

Let's say the toys were made in UK or USA, the story will be different or lets say someone like Justin Bieber is seen with those things, you'll see Nigerians buying it without caring what color it is...

White toys are not appalling to whites, why tf are black dolls appalling to us...
Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2018
LivingFree:
I can't laugh, let me piss and come back grin grin grin
please am Right here piss on me all u want ������
Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 18, 2018
greiboy:
I have seen it on Facebook
i can imagine d facebook response grin
Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 18, 2018
DonPiiko:
Lool this kind toys na only daytime you go fit allow pikin touch am before dey dream bad dream, but na nice concept, black doll baby cheesy

Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Ivorianaija(f): 1:40am On May 19, 2018
At least children are having toys that look like them. Would you have your child playing with a white doll with long blonde hair and blue eyes? Or a beautiful black doll with big chocolate brown eyes and large beautiful lips, a reflection of themselves.

here are some better quality black dolls for you to enjoy:

Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Bhelamblog(m): 6:28am On May 19, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by mikejj(m): 6:46am On May 19, 2018
lefulefu:

dem dey make demon entities dey call am toys shocked
i tire ooo make them do the one wey dem sabi a beg..
Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by lekelee50(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2018
Rachelsblog:
In a Bit to Promote 'Made in Nigeria' products a lady just bought toys which were manufactured here in the Country, and i nearly mistook them for something else.. Away from the shoes, and clothes with make, Would you buy these for your kids? Check them out below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/lady-shares-photos-of-made-in-nigeria.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males / I Just Discovered I Have Gamophobia / Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.