Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:44 PM

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video (56282 Views)

'Saraki Is A Killer': Protest Rocks Ilorin In Support Of IGP Idris (Photos) / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by stephenduru: 5:34pm On May 18, 2018
Legal icon Chief Mike Ozekhome SAN, OFR, Ph.D has reacted to viral videos of IGP Idris.He looked at it from a legal point of view.Please read carefully and make your impression......

'MY HUMBLE TAKE ON THE TWO PARALLEL VIDEOS OF THE IGP'S SPEECH IN KANO

My take on the two parallel videos. I am not a film maker or video expert. I am not a politician. No membership of any political party. No meetings with any of them. I handle cases for the top  echelon of the ruling APC party and the opposition PDP party. So, I will take my analysis from a strictly professional legal angle which can resonate with the judge and the court watchers if I were given the opportunity to put the IGP in the witness box for brutal cross examination on both videos. The readily discernable differences that he must clear to the satisfaction of the court:

1.The canopy in the offensive video (A),has the blue-yellow-blue decorations swaying visibly with the wind. The present corrective  one (B),has mostly yellow-blue colour shown. Not swaying as much as A.

2.In A,the IGP reads from a prepared speech,placed on a raised object (obviously a table),with his big square wristwatch worn on his left hand with which he guides the lines on the prepared speech. In B,he speaks extempore and his left hand is not fully shown, let alone seeing a wristwatch on it at all.

3.The picture in A appears more blurred,with the spectators seen more as silliotte images. In B,the pictures are quite clear,the weather brighter and the people can easily be identified.

4.In A,about 5-6 blurred officers can be seen sitting  behind the man in white danshiki, who has his right hand on his chin throughout the misfortune.

In B,only about 3 policemen are seen,this time,quite visible. The earlier blurred  man with the danshiki is quite visible this time and looks straight into the camera, without his hand on his chin.

5.In A, the blurred picture of a man in suit, apparently his aid, is seen standing side by side with a uniformed personnel. In B, only the bright picture of apparently the same man is seen,tucking away an object in his suit pocket. The uniformed officer is not shown standing shoulder to shoulder with him.

6.In A,an aid wearing a suit without a tie and with a sky blue shirt is seen guiding and murmuring lines to an obviously disoriented, may be confused, IGP and guiding him through the lines. In B, he has simply vanished into thin air.

7.In A,the IGP looks at his prepared speech throughout, except briefly,When he said "sorry sir" twice. He appears audience-shy (may be stage fright,which can happen to any person, especially when your speech was written for u by your aids (normal,acceptable) and u had not had time to go through it before the event). In B,he never for once looked down at any paper at all. He was bold,confident  and looked directly at his audience.

8.In A,between 4 and 6 white window hoods can be seen under the fluffy canopy decorations. In B,only the concrete perimeter fence behind is seen,with no window hoods showing at all. For God's sake,this was purportedly the same ceremony. Whilst acknowledging ICT wizardry in greatly doctoring events, a calm view of A which I have carefully done, will see no jumps at all in the speech which ran throughout, except when his aid came to the stage to guide him. Public officers should not think we are all fools who can be taken for a cheap " gangilova" ride. Some of us are quite discerning,critical and interrogating.

This is one instance the IGP owes the Nigerian public an explanation,even if he refuses to honour Senate's invitation under sections 5,60,62,88 and 89 of the 1999 Constitution and sections 4 and 5 of the Legislative Houses (Powers And Privileges) Act,Laws of the federation of Nigeria,2004.My humble take.I will also push it through my back weekly back page column of next Sunday Telegraph'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/top-lawyer-mike-ozekhome-reacts-to-igp.html

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by Maket: 5:37pm On May 18, 2018
THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM AT THIS MOMENT BUT PRISON PORTAL THAT IS NOT OPENING IS THE MARKET SLAP WE ARE ALL RECEIVING. LATTER, THEY WILL SHORTLIST PERSON WEY KNOW PERSON WEY KNOW THE OGA AT THE....... NO BE ME TALKAM FAR.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by bossydrover: 5:40pm On May 18, 2018
ce fini

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by edwardACTIVIST: 6:00pm On May 18, 2018
How much were you paid to defend the IGP?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by clevvermind(m): 6:36pm On May 18, 2018
The guy has messed up. no need to defend him.

35 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by three: 8:25pm On May 18, 2018

Hmm...

Jokes apart

That man needs URGENT MEDICAL ATTENTION

It will be the shame of a whole nation if anything happens to him now.

Let him get checked

NOW!

16 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by HeyCorleone(m): 11:10pm On May 18, 2018
Only deadbrained simpletons would question the video's authenticity.

Even if you have your head deep in Buhari or the IGP's ass you can't deny that the video is real.

133 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by lonelydora: 11:10pm On May 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 18, 2018
In confusion what Mike is saying is

The second video police released is videoshop cheesy grin cheesy

Nigeria police are yahoo guys

236 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by Skepticus: 11:11pm On May 18, 2018
cool

I agree with you, Mike.

This seems like a "Soviet Union-Type" character editing.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by kaykaymcb(m): 11:12pm On May 18, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 18, 2018

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by Oreofepeters: 11:13pm On May 18, 2018
and you want me to read this epistle?

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by fatymore(f): 11:13pm On May 18, 2018
Whatever...He should go and settle whosoever he is having issues with... They shouldn't disturb our peace

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by hepzibahpraise(f): 11:13pm On May 18, 2018
Make them apologize to each other before I read that piece o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by opera1(m): 11:13pm On May 18, 2018
Maket:
THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM AT THIS MOMENT BUT PRISON PORTAL THAT IS NOT OPENING IS THE MARKET SLAP WE ARE ALL RECEIVING. LATTER, THEY WILL SHORTLIST PERSON WEY KNOW PERSON WEY KNOW THE OGA AT THE....... NO BE ME TALKAM FAR.

D site is working, use PC or Ucbrowser.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by Philinho(m): 11:14pm On May 18, 2018
You will not leave IGP alone before he frame you into a big allegation? That time your brain will be transformed into a proper transmission

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by maxjax(m): 11:14pm On May 18, 2018
Dafuq.....like I care

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:14pm On May 18, 2018
All these paid agents self.

All I know is that the transmission commission is commission confusion.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by Mikepenny5(m): 11:14pm On May 18, 2018
who send am, big mouth, una no go see better thing to talk about, failed generation

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 18, 2018
Na this guy suppose go debate with hushpuppi...

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by tragergeorge(m): 11:15pm On May 18, 2018
Make I no lie,I nor understand wetin dis bros de yarn,,

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by oshe11: 11:15pm On May 18, 2018
For those of You that didnt read it to Understand.....

He wasnt in support of the IGP

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by kristonium(m): 11:15pm On May 18, 2018
clevvermind:
The guy has messed up. no need to defend him.
No
He was able to prove beyond every reasonable doubt that the police were actually the ones involved in videoshop

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by hannysur8(m): 11:15pm On May 18, 2018
Na only fool will believe that the video is not edited, this man has been reading speeches on several occasions before that time although his reading is not perfect on that day but just think before you conclude in your mind about that video, can someone rise to the position of IGP without having basic educational knowledge?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by humblenature: 11:16pm On May 18, 2018
lipsrsealed

"After carefully reading this article, ozekome concluded by saying that the video was real and not doctored... "

All I can say is, thank you sir for standing by the truth..

Now we know that more than half of the news we hear from the government are all lies.

.. I refuse to give up on Nigeria. So help me God..

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by macphilip: 11:16pm On May 18, 2018
Like for Assurance
Share for Transmission

1 Like 21 Shares

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by vexing(m): 11:16pm On May 18, 2018
edwardACTIVIST:
How much were you paid to defend the IGP?
He wasn't supporting the IGP, read it again. Slowly this time.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:17pm On May 18, 2018
Reactions everywhere. Anyway, it is noted.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by loadedvibes: 11:17pm On May 18, 2018
If e transmit you now.. you go say wickedness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by Neoteny(m): 11:18pm On May 18, 2018
Aides

Silhouette

A supposedly educated top shot lawyer couldn't spell these words.

And yet his epistle is about someone else's gaffe.

Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) / President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) / Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.