Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Help!!! Who Is Under A Spell (juju):her Fiance Or The Woman's Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! Who Is Under A Spell (juju):her Fiance Or The Woman's Husband? (1034 Views)

Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) / Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) / Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Who Is Under A Spell (juju):her Fiance Or The Woman's Husband? by z11111: 5:53pm On May 18, 2018
Hello Jzhane,

First of all,I want to say well done for having such a wonderful platform. I want to encourage to keep doing more because you are really blessing many lives and I am one of such people. God bless your hustle dear.

Ok,my best friend needs your help/advice. She is in serious relationship mess at the moment. She dated this guy in her office for almost one and a half years before things went south. A year and a half ago,this man was with his wife but things were not working fine. He had been married for four years and no children. According to rumors,he was the problem,the reason why they couldn't have children. Something like low sperm count. That caused a lot of strain on their marriage until the fourth year.

The man began to confide in my friend about the issues he was having with his wife. She used to be like his confidant till they became quite close. But she refused to date him when he made advances at her cos he was still married. After a while,the woman moved out of the man's house. That was when my friend agreed to start dating him. He had said that he had filed for a divorce from his wife and was awaiting the finalization. This kept on going for almost 18 months. Every time my friend brought up the issue of divorce,the man would say he is on it.

My friend has introduced this man to her parents,her friends. Every body knows them as they are engaged. They have .....

....read and comment on full story on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/who-is-under-a-spell-juju-her-fiance-or-the-other-womans-husband/
Re: Help!!! Who Is Under A Spell (juju):her Fiance Or The Woman's Husband? by BiadeFolar(m): 6:01pm On May 18, 2018
Re: Help!!! Who Is Under A Spell (juju):her Fiance Or The Woman's Husband? by z11111: 11:25am On May 20, 2018
Which of the author ?

BiadeFolar:
The author
www.biadefola.com.ng
Re: Help!!! Who Is Under A Spell (juju):her Fiance Or The Woman's Husband? by z11111: 7:48pm On May 21, 2018
Never pray to destroy another marriage.

z11111:
Hello Jzhane,

First of all,I want to say well done for having such a wonderful platform. I want to encourage to keep doing more because you are really blessing many lives and I am one of such people. God bless your hustle dear.

Ok,my best friend needs your help/advice. She is in serious relationship mess at the moment. She dated this guy in her office for almost one and a half years before things went south. A year and a half ago,this man was with his wife but things were not working fine. He had been married for four years and no children. According to rumors,he was the problem,the reason why they couldn't have children. Something like low sperm count. That caused a lot of strain on their marriage until the fourth year.

The man began to confide in my friend about the issues he was having with his wife. She used to be like his confidant till they became quite close. But she refused to date him when he made advances at her cos he was still married. After a while,the woman moved out of the man's house. That was when my friend agreed to start dating him. He had said that he had filed for a divorce from his wife and was awaiting the finalization. This kept on going for almost 18 months. Every time my friend brought up the issue of divorce,the man would say he is on it.

My friend has introduced this man to her parents,her friends. Every body knows them as they are engaged. They have .....

....read and comment on full story on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/who-is-under-a-spell-juju-her-fiance-or-the-other-womans-husband/
Re: Help!!! Who Is Under A Spell (juju):her Fiance Or The Woman's Husband? by turpsylegend: 4:51pm On May 24, 2018
hmm
Re: Help!!! Who Is Under A Spell (juju):her Fiance Or The Woman's Husband? by z11111: 7:44am On May 26, 2018
hmm
Re: Help!!! Who Is Under A Spell (juju):her Fiance Or The Woman's Husband? by z11111: 9:41am On Jun 03, 2018
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

TV For Sale / Parents And Relations, And The Entitlement Mentality. / How To Remodel A Bathroom? Everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.