Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Massive Crowd Welcomes Osinbajo To Aba And Enugu (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Welcomes Osinbajo To Aba And Enugu (Picture) (2998 Views)

Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) / Crowd Welcomes Sunday Igboho In Ekiti State (Video) / Crowd Welcomes Oshiomhole To APC Campaign Rally In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Osinbajo To Aba And Enugu (Picture) by kurt09(m): 8:10pm On May 18, 2018
deji17:

Thanks Kurt.. I will ignore the troll.
Better! Even our shop was not left out. Prepaid meter is bae.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Osinbajo To Aba And Enugu (Picture) by deji17: 8:15pm On May 18, 2018
kurt09:
Better! Even our shop was not left out. Prepaid meter is bae.

Na you biko..
It's a new dawn..

The time for gimmick is past.. This is reality.

Everyone involved deserves some accolades..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Osinbajo To Aba And Enugu (Picture) by Fatherofdragons: 9:17pm On May 18, 2018
I quite sad that this same afonjas that said they don't need igbos for buhari to win again are busy jumping around posting thread after thread of the so called good works of the buhari government just to pacify the igbos.

Isn't it strange that this is happening when election is drawing near?

I SHALL NEVER BE FOOLED.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Osinbajo To Aba And Enugu (Picture) by Fatherofdragons: 9:22pm On May 18, 2018
If buhari can be so heartless to the middle belt even with all their votes and some ppl still want to vote buhari, then something is seriously wrong with Nigerians.

Ndigbo do not be deceived.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Osinbajo To Aba And Enugu (Picture) by Adiola(f): 9:46pm On May 18, 2018
kurt09:
Stop wasting your time replying him. Abia is witnessing Federal presence/ projects for the first time since creation. Traders and Abians are happy. This is the third time the VP is coming to Abia state since this year. Buhari till 2023.
which nonsense electrification look I'm current in aba for some business studies I know ariaria too well A line junction there is no power plant. there stop deceiving people tomorrow I'm going snap pictures and post here this APC deceit must stop
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Osinbajo To Aba And Enugu (Picture) by kurt09(m): 9:53pm On May 18, 2018
Adiola:
which nonsense electrification look I'm current in aba for some business studies I know ariaria too well A line junction there is no power plant. there stop deceiving people tomorrow I'm going snap pictures and post here this APC deceit must stop
I will also snap pictures. Hope they work in weekend, I will snap the electricians wearing Metering the Nation green overall.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Osinbajo To Aba And Enugu (Picture) by SoNature(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
I quite sad that this same afonjas that said they don't need igbos for buhari to win again are busy jumping around posting thread after thread of the so called good works of the buhari government just to pacify the igbos.

Isn't it strange that this is happening when election is drawing near?

I SHALL NEVER BE FOOLED.

Mechie eze ure gi, nwokem

They want to prove a point that Buhari isn't being sentimental with the distribution of social amenities across Nigeria

Infrastructural development lasts for many years, but appointments last for 4 years.

I'm would rather my state is developed so that I can have the social amenities to help myself

All those Igbo thieves Jonathan gave appointments, how did they affect my life positively?

Let's bury this hate and appreciate good things coming to us

It doesn't matter who's in government...what matters is that they should do their work with fairness, equity and justice

Ogwu ka oham n'onu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Osinbajo To Aba And Enugu (Picture) by ChidiAlaigbo: 10:12pm On May 18, 2018
Osinbajo will not sleep in the jungle but will fly back to Lagos or Abuja tonight. Why does that governor always look like a hippo? And who dashed him agbada?
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Osinbajo To Aba And Enugu (Picture) by Fatherofdragons: 10:13pm On May 18, 2018
SoNature:

Mechie eze ure gi, nwokem

They want to prove a point that Buhari isn't being sentimental with the distribution of social amenities across Nigeria

Infrastructural development lasts for many years, but appointments last for 4 years.

I'm would rather my state is developed so that I can have the social amenities to help myself

All those Igbos thieves Jonathan gave appointments, how did they affect my life positively?

Let's bury this hate and appreciate good things coming to us

It doesn't matter who's in government...what matters is that they should do their work with fairness, equity and justice

Ogwu ka oham n'onu

otule ne were nne na Nna gbakpo ya afo

confused phool, continue to let them deceive u, by the time they win this election again it's will be bloody. Anu
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Osinbajo To Aba And Enugu (Picture) by SoNature(m): 10:17pm On May 18, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

otule ne were nne na Nna gbakpo ya afo

confused phool, continue to let them deceive u, by the time they win this election again it's will be bloody. Anu

Bloody indeed.

Mee pim ka atuo gi Operation Egwu Eke III

Mkpi grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Osinbajo To Aba And Enugu (Picture) by wallbuilder(m): 10:18pm On May 18, 2018
Everyone knows that Osibanjo in a very sound material. But Buhari.... Never!
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Osinbajo To Aba And Enugu (Picture) by Fatherofdragons: 10:19pm On May 18, 2018
SoNature:

Bloody indeed.

Mee pim ka atuo gi Operation Egwu Eke III

Mkpi grin
keep laughing until those same soilders come to ur house hold, but I pray by then some sympathetic igbos unlike yourself will come to ur aid.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Osinbajo To Aba And Enugu (Picture) by SoNature(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

keep laughing until those same soilders come to ur house hold, but I pray by then some sympathetic igbos unlike yourself will come to ur aid.

It's not like that, bro

He's saying that if Buhari wins next year, it's going to be bloody

He wants to hit the streets and protest because the old man won

And I am telling him that they will unleash Nigeria military on him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Osinbajo To Aba And Enugu (Picture) by Fatherofdragons: 10:26pm On May 18, 2018
Nigerians are so gullible and so easily led into deep sh*t.

This was the same ppl lamenting about the wrong doings in this con3 by this present government, but immediately this same politicians came to their state, they suddenly develop memory loss and start singing songs of praise like ppl that their mumu botton was been pressed.

This is why Nigerian will never grow even in a hundred years time.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Osinbajo To Aba And Enugu (Picture) by Fatherofdragons: 10:37pm On May 18, 2018
SoNature:

It's not like that, bro

He's saying that if Buhari wins next year, it's going to be bloody

He wants to hit the streets and protest because the old man won

And I am telling him that they will unleash Nigeria military on him

And how did u come to the conclusion that that's the kind of bloody I meant? or are the killings in benue not bloody? even after giving buhari a large number of votes? and u think after this present government wins this election again they will care when Nigerians are being butchered?

That time will be even worse.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Osinbajo To Aba And Enugu (Picture) by ashjay001(m): 11:17pm On May 18, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
Nigerians are so gullible and so easily led into deep sh*t.

This was the same ppl lamenting about the wrong doings in this con3 by this present government, but immediately this same politicians came to their state, they suddenly develop memory loss and start singing songs of praise like ppl that their mumu botton was been pressed.

This is why Nigerian will never grow even in a hundred years time.

It is only paid employment workers n wailers, doing d lamenting o! Which tribe, do u think, benefits most from all these buy Nigeria business

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Osinbajo To Aba And Enugu (Picture) by oderemo(m): 12:06am On May 19, 2018
Queenlovely:
13 years ago, while i was on a tour to swiss app, i met our future vice president
Wake up

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Osinbajo To Aba And Enugu (Picture) by deji17: 1:53am On May 19, 2018
ashjay001:

It is only paid employment workers n wailers, doing d lamenting o! Which tribe, do u think, benefits most from all these buy Nigeria business

I wonder o.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Osinbajo To Aba And Enugu (Picture) by neo25(m): 3:37am On May 19, 2018
I can't help but notice that Buhari visits Northern States and Osinbanjo Southern.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Osinbajo To Aba And Enugu (Picture) by amaechi1: 11:33am On May 19, 2018
clevvermind:
A tactics to get the Igbos to vote for Buhari.

The one you voted for could not even raise a pillar for the second Niger bridge nor does he rebuild any of the eastern roads for the 6 years he was there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Osinbajo To Aba And Enugu (Picture) by EODforce: 12:28pm On May 19, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:
. Osinbanjo is a bastard ,a coward and a supporter of a terrorist, osinbanjo should be lynched for being a useless VP,
. really?

(1) (2) (Reply)

American President - Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans / How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo / Likely Results Of 2023 Presidential Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.