Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (43482 Views)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by dalaman: 12:59pm On May 20, 2018
Peacefullove:

Would you still say this if your wife Cheats ? Many men can't even handle it like women does, Some men have died as a result of the psychological effect of their wife cheating on them.

Many men cannot stand their partner cheating, they will boil with anger, So why do to her , the same thing you know if she does will kill you emotionally?

Cheating is bad , doesn't matter who does it.

Cheating is bad but some men have LEGITIMATE reasons to cheat on their wives. Marriage has a lot of vagaries associated with it.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Slimynonny: 1:49pm On May 20, 2018
Does it mean that men dont have times wen they are not in the mood for sex. Lets call a spade a spade. A cheat is a cheat my dear
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Adasun(m): 2:00pm On May 20, 2018
MarieSucre:

You cannot love somebody and hurt them. Stop making excuses. You cannot slap your mum and say "but I respect her". That's trash! you The harm has already being done.
da hurt would only come if she knows,not when u are coded.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Adasun(m): 2:03pm On May 20, 2018
meobizy:

Are you born again? I mean really born again. Not just going to church.
do u have a di.ck, i mean a long one not those cover-of-pen kind of dick?
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by meobizy(f): 2:07pm On May 20, 2018
Adasun:
do u have a di.ck, i mean a long one not those cover-of-pen kind of dick?
Do you have a life? I mean a meaningful life not all those layabout types of existence.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Adasun(m): 2:14pm On May 20, 2018
meobizy:

Do you have a life? I mean a meaningful life not all those layabout types of existence.
can u pound,i mean pounding not those lazy type of pounding
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Adasun(m): 2:15pm On May 20, 2018
dairykidd:

A lot of people think like this & thats the cause of a lot of problems today.. I knew my cousin with his wife before they got married & had kids.. So one day one gist led to another & he said he can't be fvcking his wife the same way he used to when they were just dating.. I felt like slapping him. Why? I remember him telling me how he turns her left right & centre to pound & fire the girl those days & now he is saying this.. I think its wrong & selfish for guys to reason this way bcoz its stupid & dumb to think ur so called wife doesn't miss those hard core straffing with different exciting positions.. That ur comment up there is very backward. You need to get ur mind right & make her feel brand new by fvcking her right all the damn time. Hang the leg, bend that asss, break her neck or else someone else will be do it for u while she fvcks u only as her duty to u but enjoys it with the other guy. I still cant believe men think like this in 2018... I though it ended with the older generation ( people in Buhari's age bracket ). If u fall within that age group i can understand but if ur not yet married or recently married & think like this, guy many girls when u done love way back go really hate to remember u
have u finish?
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by meobizy(f): 2:18pm On May 20, 2018
Adasun:
can u pound,i mean pounding not those lazy type of pounding
How about your cooking? Not the dog food I know you for, I mean proper cooking.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by MarieSucre(f): 2:38pm On May 20, 2018
Adasun:
da hurt would only come if she knows,not when u are coded.

And when she eventually finds out that not only are you hurting her and your children you're going to great lengths to cover it up nko?

What if she were the one doing this to you and being "coded" about it? Have you ever though that you may be the victim one day too?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 20, 2018
Adasun:
have u finish?
Lolzz my brother no be fight na.. I'm only airing my opinion & u have the right to disagree, after all we got our lives to live it how we want.. cheesy
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Adasun(m): 3:51pm On May 20, 2018
MarieSucre:

And when she eventually finds out that not only are you hurting her and your children you're going to great lengths to cover it up nko?

What if she were the one doing this to you and being "coded" about it? Have you ever though that you may be the victim one day too?

as far as she doesn't knw she woun't get hurt. Forget all those once u are saying undecided

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Adasun(m): 3:54pm On May 20, 2018
meobizy:

How about your cooking? Not the dog food I know you for, I mean proper cooking.
i don't cook.

Can u have an erection,i mean strong ice block erection?not those paper feeble once.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Adasun(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolzz my brother no be fight na.. I'm only airing my opinion & u have the right to disagree, after all we got our lives to live it how we want.. cheesy
your comments where lased with insults

.dats why i woun't have da luzury to reply it. undecided

i wounder why u are emotional about it anyway
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 20, 2018
Adasun:
your comments where lased with insults

.dats why i woun't have da luzury to reply it. undecided

i wounder why u are emotional about it anyway
My bad... Not intentional. Sorry
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Danny110(m): 5:04pm On May 20, 2018
If a man dat loves u cheats on u,it does not mean he hates u or does not value u any longer, it may b due to pressure of d moment or,seduction,...but he'll never think of leaving u fr d oda lady. Cos he loves.women count on love while men count on sex,even if u hate him,once uve given him sex,uve cheated (for men)
While fr women d first question they'll ask u is if u love her,no matter how many times uve sexd her..dats how we re all wired
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by meobizy(f): 6:03pm On May 20, 2018
Adasun:
i don't cook.

Can u have an erection,i mean strong ice block erection?not those paper feeble once.

I guessed as much.

The infantile ramblings of one yet to experience the real world. I'll leave you to your folly. I know you can keep up with this game of back and forth retorts but unlike you life and responsibility calls steady for my attention.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by MarieSucre(f): 8:35pm On May 20, 2018
Adasun:
as far as she doesn't knw she woun't get hurt. Forget all those once u are saying undecided
As long as you're okay with her doing this to you too sha them I'm happy.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by MarieSucre(f): 8:39pm On May 20, 2018
Danny110:
If a man dat loves u cheats on u,it does not mean he hates u or does not value u any longer, it may b due to pressure of d moment or,seduction,...but he'll never think of leaving u fr d oda lady. Cos he loves.women count on love while men count on sex,even if u hate him,once uve given him sex,uve cheated (for men)
While fr women d first question they'll ask u is if u love her,no matter how many times uve sexd her..dats how we re all wired

Stop speaking for women, you're not a woman!! Even we women hate it, since the only reason why we stay is because society pressures us too. Many marriages are breaking up these days because women no longer forgive, this proves that it was only society stopping.

Don't let any body deceive you, women are just twice as hurt, all the women that stabbed their husbands, I cut off their husband d*ck, poured hot oil on their husband. Does any of your logic follow?
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by blackweaver(m): 9:11pm On May 20, 2018
Danny110:

What about if it's the woman that cheats on the man? Does it mean she doesn't love him?

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by blackweaver(m): 9:13pm On May 20, 2018
pressplay411:

The media has imprinted in our subconscious and conscious minds that cheating is inevitable in relationships and marriages. The problem is most of us end up believing it and playing to the gallery.

Truth is there are several marriages that hold trust and fidelity in high esteem and this consolidates their commitment to each other. Of course it helps if both parties are God-fearing.

Not just the media, society generally makes excuses for the man caught cheating, while vilifying the woman

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by blackweaver(m): 9:15pm On May 20, 2018
dalaman:

Cheating is bad but some men have LEGITIMATE reasons to cheat on their wives. Marriage has a lot of vagaries associated with it.

I'm curious, what's an example of a "legitimate" reason for cheating?
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by dalaman: 9:48pm On May 20, 2018
blackweaver:

I'm curious, what's an example of a "legitimate" reason for cheating?

Some women have very bad genes and after giving birth to two or more children they totally lose their shape, figure and ability to have sex. Their body looses its form totally and they develop irritating stretch marks on some vital parts of their bodies, like their boobies, arms etc the skin around their belly becomes wrinkled like that of a 70 years old woman, their libido diminishes totally to the extent that they can't even get wet when sexually aroused. Sex then becomes a very big problem for them, they lose their confidence. They don't feel sexy anymore and that affects their ability to have and enjoy sex greatly. They can't have normal and regular sex. This affects some women in their mid 30s who have husbands within the same age bracket who are very sexual active. What do you then expect the men to do? To sit back and become celibate because they aren't enjoying sex with their wives any more for the rest if their lives or to go and look for it outside?

Men in such cases have very legitimate reasons to go and get sex outside because their wives can not please them sexually anymore.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by contactikenna(m): 12:07am On May 21, 2018
first of all...sex and love are two very different things they might mix occasionally but the difference is very clear
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Klinee: 8:12am On May 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

As long as you're okay with her doing this to you too sha them I'm happy.
One thing you have to understand is that women sexual attachment is completely different from men sexual attachment.
Women are not sexually active, most times their love and emotional control their sexual desire.
But for a man sex has nothing to do with love and emotion, so a man will still have his love and emotional attachment to his lovely wife but my have sex with another girl.

But for a woman, she have to detached her love and emotion for her husband in order to have sex with the new man.
So if your wife sleep with another man, divorce her immediately! Even God in heaven will not save her, divorce her to save your life, your future generations.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Alezy(m): 8:46am On May 21, 2018
khiaa:

I'm good, miss you! smiley
cool....am here though. I see u around catching some fun
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by blackweaver(m): 11:39am On May 21, 2018
dalaman:

Some women have very bad genes and after giving birth to two or more children they totally lose their shape, figure and ability to have sex. Their body looses its form totally and they develop irritating stretch marks on some vital parts of their bodies, like their boobies, arms etc the skin around their belly becomes wrinkled like that of a 70 years old woman, their libido diminishes totally to the extent that they can't even get wet when sexually aroused. Sex then becomes a very big problem for them, they lose their confidence. They don't feel sexy anymore and that affects their ability to have and enjoy sex greatly. They can't have normal and regular sex. This affects some women in their mid 30s who have husbands within the same age bracket who are very sexual active. What do you then expect the men to do? To sit back and become celibate because they aren't enjoying sex with their wives any more for the rest if their lives or to go and look for it outside?

Men in such cases have very legitimate reasons to go and get sex outside because their wives can not please them sexually anymore.

Ok going by your argument, if the woman maintains her figure and it's the man that becomes shapeless, or if the woman no longer enjoys sex with her husband because he doesn't maintain his shape, would you also say that the woman would be justified in cheating?
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by blackweaver(m): 11:40am On May 21, 2018
Klinee:
One thing you have to understand is that women sexual attachment is completely different from men sexual attachment.
Women are not sexually active, most times their love and emotional control their sexual desire.
But for a man sex has nothing to do with love and emotion, so a man will still have his love and emotional attachment to his lovely wife but my have sex with another girl.

But for a woman, she have to detached her love and emotion for her husband in order to have sex with the new man.

Unless you're a woman or a psychologist, i'm not sure you're qualified to make that assertion.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by dalaman: 11:44am On May 21, 2018
blackweaver:

Ok going by your argument, if the woman maintains her figure and it's the man that becomes shapeless, or if the woman no longer enjoys sex with her husband because he doesn't maintain his shape, would you also say that the woman would be justified in cheating?

Didn't you read what I wrote? It's not only about loosing of shape, some women lose their ability to have an enjoy normal sex because her libido dies after having kids, some women they can't even get wet as a result which is akin to a man loosing his ability to have an erection. If your man looses his ability to have a erection as a 35 years old woman will you stay with him like that for the rest of your life or will you go out and have sex with another man?

Impotence is LEGITIMATE reason for a women to cheat on her husband just as diminished libido is a legitimate reason for a husband to cheat on his wife. That is my unapologetic opinion.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by mummytwins92(f): 12:16pm On May 21, 2018
if a man loves his wife dearly, no any other woman should attract him 4 any reason.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by MarieSucre(f): 1:22pm On May 21, 2018
Klinee:

So if your wife sleep with another man, divorce her immediately! Even God in heaven will not save her, divorce her to save your life, your future generations.

It doesn't matter what cheating means to a man, what matters is what it means to the other partner. Your analogy is similar to me telling a man that I collect money from some male co-workers, it doesn't really mean I have anything with them. I just collect money that's all. It died not matter if I see it as no bigdeal. Does this action hurt my bf/husband whether he finds out or not?

Do you see how silly that logic sounds. Mind you collecting money is even a lesser sin that stripping naked and putting pen*s into another woman than the one who made vows with.

This is one of the things I hate most. The way Nigerian men sit down and start talking on behalf of women. Women are this! Women are that! Where you a women in a previous life? You don't know anything about women, stop speaking for us. There are many men here who don't know they're not the real fathers of their children and wives are perfectly emotionally attached to them. You're not a woman, you know nothing.

Don't you see the irony of what you're saying, before "divorce your wife to save your future generations, but you're not seeing that your cheating is ruining your future generations.

Since you support it so much, I'm not trying to insult you but is this what you're mother did before she met your father or does your sister do this with married men? I see no reason why else a man should defend men cheating this much except if he has first hand experience from female relatives who partake in the business of sleeping with married men. Or are you grooming your daughter to grow up to sleep with married men, afterall no big deal. The men will not be emotionally attached to her while destroying her pvssy.
You're a great role-model to the females in your family.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by MarieSucre(f): 1:27pm On May 21, 2018
dalaman:

Quick question asking so I can advise my friend, I if the man get serious pot-belly too and he is no longer sexually active, he is so fat and you can barely find his pen*s in the fold of his tummy, he has irritating stretch marks everywhere, does she have legitimate reason to go outside get sex outside because her husband cannot please her sexually anymore. She works in a nice job with a nice pay. Please advice.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by khiaa(f): 1:42pm On May 21, 2018
Alezy:
cool....am here though. I see u around catching some fun

I'll surprise you one day and email you. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? / What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? / My Escapades In The North .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.