Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (43485 Views)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by dalaman: 1:57pm On May 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

Quick question asking so I can advise my friend, I if the man get serious pot-belly too and he is no longer sexually active, he is so fat and you can barely find his pen*s in the fold of his tummy, he has irritating stretch marks everywhere, does she have legitimate reason to go outside get sex outside because her husband cannot please her sexually anymore. She works in a nice job with a nice pay. Please advice.

Impotence is a legitimate reason to have sex with someone else.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by MarieSucre(f): 2:00pm On May 21, 2018
dalaman:

Impotence is a legitimate reason to have sex with someone else.
He is not impotent, that would mean he cannot make a woman pregnant, he is just fat and unattractive with lower libido.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by dalaman: 2:03pm On May 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

He is not impotent, that would mean he cannot make a woman pregnant, he is just fat and unattractive with lower libido.

From the dictionary

impotence
ˈɪmpət(ə)ns/
noun
inability to take effective action; helplessness.
"people speak constantly of their social and political impotence"
inability in a man to achieve an erection
or orgasm.

Inability to have an erection is also known as impotence.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by MarieSucre(f): 2:05pm On May 21, 2018
dalaman:

From the dictionary

impotence
ˈɪmpət(ə)ns/
noun
inability to take effective action; helplessness.
"people speak constantly of their social and political impotence"
inability in a man to achieve an erection
or orgasm.

Inability to have an erection is also known as impotence.

Okay I'm teasing you, as my signature states, I do not support adultery no matter what. Fair-weatjer friends are criticised but somehow fair-weather spouses are not. Women leaves her husband because his financial luck changes, man leaves wife cos her physical looks change. All those sort of things.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by dalaman: 2:19pm On May 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

Okay I'm teasing you, as my signature states, I do not support adultery no matter what. Fair-weatjer friends are criticised but somehow fair-weather spouses are not. Women leaves her husband because his financial luck changes, man leaves wife cos her physical looks change. All those sort of things.

There are legitimate reasons to have sex outside wedlock. Many married women themselves know it and tacitly approve it. They just hope that their husbands don't do it openly and bring shame unto the family because they know that they can no longer please them sexually. How do you expect a woman with this kind of body to ever feel sexy and want to have sex with her husband knowing that sex is MORE mental to women than physical? A woman with this kind of body can NOT have and enjoy sex normally period.
What then should her husband do? Become celebate, divorce her or go get it outside since the body deterioration isn't deliberately fault? It came about as a result of her having kids for him. Some women libido diminishes so much after child birth that they can't even get wet again. Should their husbands divorce them or go get it outside? People measure these things and take the route they feel is better for them. Most men feel divorce is too much so they go the cheating route.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by blackweaver(m): 3:45pm On May 21, 2018
dalaman:

Didn't you read what I wrote? It's not only about loosing of shape, some women lose their ability to have an enjoy normal sex because her libido dies after having kids, some women they can't even get wet as a result which is akin to a man loosing his ability to have an erection. If your man looses his ability to have a erection as a 35 years old woman will you stay with him like that for the rest of your life or will you go out and have sex with another man?

Impotence is LEGITIMATE reason for a women to cheat on her husband just as diminished libido is a legitimate reason for a husband to cheat on his wife. That is my unapologetic opinion.

But is diminished libido on the part of the man a reason for a woman to cheat on her husband?
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by dalaman: 3:47pm On May 21, 2018
blackweaver:

But is diminished libido on the part of the man a reason for a woman to cheat on her husband?

I said impotence is a legitimate reason for a spouse to cheat on their partner. But the reality is that these things affect women far more than they affect men, but we just don't want to talk about them.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by blackweaver(m): 4:33pm On May 21, 2018
dalaman:

I said impotence is a legitimate reason for a spouse to cheat on their partner. But the reality is that these things affect women far more than they affect men, but we just don't want to talk about them.

Fair enough. I just wanted to be sure you were not restricting it to just one gender
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Alezy(m): 4:55pm On May 21, 2018
khiaa:

I'll surprise you one day and email you. wink
lolz....surprise me with some beautiful pictures ryt?
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by khiaa(f): 6:48pm On May 21, 2018
Alezy:
lolz....surprise me with some beautiful pictures ryt?

Yes! I didn't think you would still want them. smiley
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by gemale(m): 7:19pm On May 21, 2018
Klinee:
Most men cheats not because they hate their wife, but most girls did not understand that,
A man will love you so dearly but he will still cheat on with respect and regards to you as a wife.
But if a man cheat on you with no respect and regard as a wife then he didn't love you.
With "respect and regard" I mean not spending much money on the side chick, not bring the the side chick to your matrimonial home, always hide the side chick from you as a wife, always apologize to you as a wife when caught, always side you as a wife when matter arises, spend more money and time with you and kids.
Most ladies love this type of men, just cheat but give them their respect and regards as the woman of the house.
Do you really understand the true meaning of respect? I doubt it. If you truly respect someone, you wouldn't do what he/she doesn't like even behind that person. Any other thing is hypocrisy, pretence & eye service. Any man who cheats might say he loves a woman; talk is cheap but in truth, he doesn't. Infidelity reeks of selfishness & there's no selfishness in true love. You think hiding Infidelity is love? It is nothing but craftiness & craftiness is of the devil. Stop deceiving people. The fact that that evil is popular doesn't still make it good. Any man who makes a vow before God to be faithful to a woman & breaks it is bringing judgement on His head if not in this world, in the next & vice versa. Let Him that has an ear...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by gemale(m): 7:33pm On May 21, 2018
MARX77:
Pardon me to answer this question with yet another question; Have you fallen into temptation before? I bet we all have, it doesn't mean we loved the object of tempt more than anything else, well maybe momentarily we did.
So yes, a man can love a woman dearly and cheat on her. But it ain't good if he keeps up with it.
When a child says he loves a Christmas fowl, is it the fowl he loves or the chicken he hopes to eat on Christmas day? If you fell into temptation, check yourself & the authenticity of that so called love. Something is amiss. You must love a certain desire that you love above that person. Anyway, the reason why numerous spouses cheat is because they lack the genuine fear of God. If we truly knew the terror of the Lord, we wouldn't try it.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by monex(m): 10:42pm On May 21, 2018
donstan18:

You cannot hurt who you love.

Stop these inconsequential and irrelevant excuses.

I disagree bro. Most men cheat because of their own lack of discipline rather than a lack of affection for their spouse. It is not an excuse, it is understanding the problem in other to tackle it.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Alezy(m): 11:02pm On May 21, 2018
khiaa:

Yes! I didn't think you would still want them. smiley
hnmmm....she agreed? shocked seriously? What changed, am I dreaming?
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Adasun(m): 8:18pm On May 23, 2018
MarieSucre:

As long as you're okay with her doing this to you too sha them I'm happy.
do cheat as lady in my hwz and i will throw ur dem as.s outa ma hwz.

U bore more consequencies if u cheat as a lady than as a man
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Adasun(m): 8:20pm On May 23, 2018
meobizy:

I guessed as much.

The infantile ramblings of one yet to experience the real world. I'll leave you to your folly. I know you can keep up with this game of back and forth retorts but unlike you life and responsibility calls steady for my attention.
run away.

Dats dats da most u can do
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by MarieSucre(f): 8:34pm On May 23, 2018
Adasun:
do cheat as lady in my hwz and i will throw ur dem as.s outa ma hwz.

U bore more consequencies if u cheat as a lady than as a man

King44 see what I am talking about. The question was Does a man love his wife if he cheats on her? He said yes. I the said what if the wife cheats on him will you still say she loves him since you're trying to make infidelity so trivial, please see his answer above.

Yet you say they're joking. At the slightest provocation they utter it and some of you wonder why feminism is growing. King44 you're my friend and I'm not trying to fight with you, just pointing it out to you. Peace.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Adasun(m): 8:47pm On May 23, 2018
MarieSucre:

King44 see what I am talking about. The question was Does a man love his wife if he cheats on her? He said yes. I the said what if the wife cheats on him will you still say she loves him since you're trying to make infidelity so trivial, please see his answer above.

Yet you say they're joking. At the slightest provocation they utter it and some of you wonder why feminism is growing. King44 you're my friend and I'm not trying to fight with you, just pointing it out to you. Peace.
am kicking ur cheating as.s outa my hwz if u dare open ur legs outside.

*shouting it loud and clear,if u like,call queen44, who cares undecided
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by MarieSucre(f): 8:56pm On May 23, 2018
Adasun:
am kicking ur cheating as.s outa my hwz if u dare open ur legs outside.

*shouting it loud and clear,if u like,call queen44, who cares undecided
This comment just confirmed that you're a small boy who is more ready for marriage.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Adasun(m): 9:02pm On May 23, 2018
MarieSucre:

This comment just confirmed that you're a small boy who is more ready for marriage.
okay old mama.hope u that is ready for marriage has done it
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by MarieSucre(f): 9:24pm On May 23, 2018
Adasun:
okay old mama.hope u that is ready for marriage has done it

You're not young man. You're here teaching your sons and daughters that's it okay to cheat and with impunity. Do you think when you cheat it affects only you?
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Adasun(m): 9:30pm On May 23, 2018
MarieSucre:

You're not young man. You're here teaching your sons and daughters that's it okay to cheat and with impunity. Do you think when you cheat it affects only you?
lols confused fellow i have here. grin grin
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by MarieSucre(f): 9:45pm On May 23, 2018
Adasun:
lols confused fellow i have here. grin grin

I'm just laughing. I wait to hear your story on nairaland. Kick your wife out while you cheat with impunity looooool. This one is truly not ready for marriage.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Adasun(m): 9:54pm On May 23, 2018
MarieSucre:

I'm just laughing. I wait to hear your story on nairaland. Kick your wife out while you cheat with impunity looooool. This one is truly not ready for marriage.
who told u marriage is on my agenda?
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by MarieSucre(f): 10:03pm On May 23, 2018
Adasun:
who told u marriage is on my agenda?
So who were you intending to throw out of the house? Mami water. Confused human being.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Adasun(m): 9:30am On May 24, 2018
MarieSucre:

So who were you intending to throw out of the house? Mami water. Confused human being.
am saying dat on da condition of: if i ever marry. Read between lines marie.

Ur flaws are so many,i refuse to point them out yet,soon i may... grin grin
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by King44(m): 9:31am On May 24, 2018
MarieSucre:

[quote author=MarieSucre post=67818946]

Adasun is just being full of himself MarieSucre there is one thing I want you to know a man can love you so much and still cheat on you the difference there is that man who cherish is wife cheats ones a while but without a single thread of feelings attached, such man would keep such things very far away from his matrimonial home only the irresponsible ones would do it to their wives face and around their family, also when a woman cheats they cheat with feeling especially when the guy they are cheating with is nice to them and they would start plotting how to either dump their husbands or even go far as killing their husbands so they could have that freedom, that is the reason most men kick their wives out when they discover they cheated, only few women who get caught change for good most women would go back and re-strategise

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by MarieSucre(f): 9:34am On May 24, 2018
Adasun:
am saying dat on da condition of: if i ever marry. Read between lines marie.

Ur flaws are so many,i refuse to point them out yet,soon i may... grin grin

Your last line does not make sense in the context below.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Adasun(m): 9:46am On May 24, 2018
MarieSucre:

Your last line does not make sense in the context below.
lols okay am done,dis one is just something else
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by MarieSucre(f): 9:47am On May 24, 2018
Adasun:
lols okay am done,dis one is just something else

Lol, you said you'll pick out my flaws, you don't know me personally, where are you gonna see the flaws to pick, and it did not add to the overall discussion. That's what I mean by your comment was out of context.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? / Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? / Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.