Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah (27487 Views)

Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE / Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos / Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by okonyia(m): 8:13pm On May 19, 2018
AMCOM all these properties and business one or two out of these assets are enough to settle 20bilion. For those asking how she get the money, mind you this woman is a very hard working person. She made her money through oil and gas and I can tell you that whatever she is facing is purely political witch hunt.
Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by idealogical: 8:51pm On May 19, 2018
okonyia:
AMCOM all these properties and business one or two out of these assets are enough to settle 20bilion. For those asking how she get the money, mind you this woman is a very hard working person. She made her money through oil and gas and I can tell you that whatever she is facing is purely political witch hunt.

You people are just amazing..

3 Likes

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Klinee: 8:51pm On May 19, 2018
Deltatoto:
her house in anambra is bigger than ur entire village
Shut-up your mouth!! which house?
Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by idealogical: 9:01pm On May 19, 2018
Deltatoto:
her house in anambra is bigger than ur entire village

[img]https://3.bp..com/-Yfhj641sX3s/UHMA1wE_kgI/AAAAAAAAivQ/-ZWzx4ojMGk/s640/0.jpg[/img]

You mean the same house she paddled canoe to the last time she visited her village? With all her wealth in the best and most expensive locations in Nigeria, her village she still paddles canoe to ger village.

You don't know what you are talking about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Klinee: 9:04pm On May 19, 2018
Xander85:

Yorubas' are free to do whatever the fuc/k they want regarding Jimoh Ibrahim! It's their look out! Ndigbo will not set our agenda or react on issues based on the actions, reactions or inactions of the Yoruba! Gerrit?

Given our journey thus far in this evil contraption you call a country, you as a Yoruba man (or wherever it is you're from) can never begin to understand or appreciate our challenges and experiences....not even in a million years!

You may have seen Jimoh Ibrahim of actually being guilty or responsible for whatever befell him and his company, i don't know. But in the case of Senator Oduah, you can't pretend not to notice most of your kinsmen are already branding her a thief! For what? Has she been convicted of any crime?

You can't pretend not to notice how the OP of this thread is already branding her in a negative light and it even looks like he's enjoying her travails. As a Igbo person, given our experiences in this shithole you call a country, just how else do you expect me to react to this?

Showing me links and news reports saying Senator Oduah is being tried for whatever is all well and good, but like i said, until she's convicted by a competent court of law for stealing or corruption, branding her a 'thief' as many of you are doing is something no fair-minded person will take! Especially in light of the huge log currently lodged in your own eyes!
You guys should stop fooling Igbos by defending these thieves in the name of being Igbo.
One, all these her investment non was located in the East, then why are you defending her?
With all the theft and embezzlement she still can't invest a strong tangible project anywhere in the East and you applaud and adore her.
We should be reasonable sometimes, leave all these politicians let them rot in prison whether Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Ramsey247(m): 9:26pm On May 19, 2018
My dear the thing tire me. Make them sieze every thing self idiotic of a person
nlesor:
Only Lagos And Abuja...Non In Her Own Region...SMH
Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Ramsey247(m): 9:36pm On May 19, 2018
Tell me the ibo people who got rich during GEJ's time. This Odua for instance was into business alongside with Alakija even before the man became the deputy govt of bayelsa state. [quote author=abokikhalifa post=67688469][/quote]
Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Deltatoto: 9:56pm On May 19, 2018
idealogical:

[img]https://3.bp..com/-Yfhj641sX3s/UHMA1wE_kgI/AAAAAAAAivQ/-ZWzx4ojMGk/s640/0.jpg[/img]

You mean the same house she paddled canoe to the last time she visited her village? With all her wealth in the best and most expensive locations in Nigeria, her village she still paddles canoe to ger village.

You don't know what you are talking about.

her area is riverine na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Okoroawusa: 10:58pm On May 19, 2018
I just came to read comments but e dey pain me say this woman no get any better asset for SE or even SS.
Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by idealogical: 11:07pm On May 19, 2018
Deltatoto:
her area is riverine na.

Stop making things up, her village was flooded and under water.

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Okoroawusa: 11:08pm On May 19, 2018
bigpicture001:
..this is an eye opener for the gullible APC followers..they listed this woman among the VERY big thieves in Jonathan's administration..now think for ur self.that is if APC would allow u think..if sh actually stole as ur APC proclaimed and bought those properties with stolen fund, y would sh still be owning that large amount of money..? especially knowing that sh has not paid any money to the buhari govt being mayb money for plea bargain not to go to jail...luk at the list again..they.might seem.many..but they are small.small properties..of flats in a block located in choice areas in.lagos....now u fools, have u asked ur self how TINUBU became wealthier than dangote? without any form of good bizness
.? mumu them
Bros,I will advise you read the post again

This is am AMCON case from 2012

1 Like

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by APCsupporter: 11:56pm On May 19, 2018
Xander85:

Looks like the thread isn't getting as much traction and enough anti-Oduah comments as you had hoped, so you want to help stoke the flames by throwing in a few caustic and snide comments! That should get things moving a bit abi?

You'll find out how she got all these companies, properties and funds just as soon as you find out where Tinubu, Otedola and Jimoh Ibrahim got theirs!

There seems to be a linking thread joining sad gits who create Buhari/APC propaganda threads and chronic Igbo haters! Quite easy to see!

So criticizing a thief is now equivalent to hating igbos! Mujtahida this guy needs your advice.

2 Likes

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Mujtahida: 3:40am On May 20, 2018
APCsupporter:

So criticizing a thief is now equivalent to hating igbos! Mujtahida this guy needs your advice.
Hahahaha hahahaha. This my guy. I have tackled them on this issues (though not specifically on Stella Oduah before)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Nobody: 4:52am On May 20, 2018
This is very good. Sieze it all. Every thief will have their own judgement in due time on earth or in the grave.
Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Nationalman: 9:07am On May 20, 2018
Xander85:

Looks like the thread isn't getting as much traction and enough anti-Oduah comments as you had hoped, so you want to help stoke the flames by throwing in a few caustic and snide comments! That should get things moving a bit abi?

You'll find out how she got all these companies, properties and funds just as soon as you find out where Tinubu, Otedola and Jimoh Ibrahim got theirs!

There seems to be a linking thread joining sad gits who create Buhari/APC propaganda threads and chronic Igbo haters! Quite easy to see!
This is why you guys always end up getting ur fingers burnt.From your write you never condemned her stealing. all you could result to is name calling.Tell me now if i say you are a narrow mined bigoted fool .you will start shouting they are attacking igbo's. are you telling me that the ibo's support stealing? Majority of ibo's i know will never support such. please stop being foolish by making it sectional.Thanks
Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Nationalman: 10:04am On May 20, 2018
okonyia:

See yourself. cry cry cry cry
Hard Working you say .it means you must be very lazzy. i beleive your house hold too ,cause i know you guys dont have 1/200 of what was collected simply because you are not hard working.to have said all she got was due to hard work you be Number one Legbegbe.Any way in Nigeria hardwork get different meaning for Nigeria. Polithiefs are also hardworking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Nationalman: 10:50am On May 20, 2018
gbagyiza:
I don't like this AMCON. They r more political than been professional in the discharge of their duties.. They took over my former company PAN with d intention of turning it around before disposing it to a suitable manager..when they came on board, we were all happy that things will change for good but to our greatest surprise d situation regard staff welfare did not improve, in fact they were only concern about their own profit..Dangote wanted to obtain d company from them when AMCON wanted to sell it but sentiment n politics did not allow them to sell d company to dangote..I could not take it, I resigned for another job after working for 9 years for d company.. As I am posting this, dangote has acquired license in conjunction with Kaduna state government to build his own Peugeot automobile company in Kaduna state.
Guy i would only partially agree. Not giving out PAN might have been the best .WE need more Auto companies in Nigeria.PAN belongs to the Federal Govt ,which Politically might not even be good for Dangote buying it
Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by sweetgala(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2018
deji17:

How did she manage to get all these companies, property and funds to herself? Was she giving GEJ a lap dance or what?

GEJ let everyone bring riot in his government, remember lots of money was budgeted for airport upgrades during her tenure and little to nothing was done. Enugu airport flooded just weeks after her apparent upgrades

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by sweetgala(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2018
Xander85:

Jimoh Ibrahim is an IBB boy, OBJ was also goods to him, Otedola has OBJ and PDP to thank to his burst of wealth same way as other money bags the PDP years were good to them, remember Otedola was a major recipient of subsidy while Lagos state made Tinubu

1 Like

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by sweetgala(m): 11:07am On May 20, 2018
sean1000x:
AMCON was setup to take over Igbo businesses. Otedola, Dangote, Adenuga all owe billions of dollars but it's only Igbo businesses they target their assets...Ifeanyi Ubah, Nwankwu Kanu, Stella Oduah, more. Cocharis, Ibeto and Innoson are next. As I right now, they are plotting with that Afonja bank to confiscate Nextsoil skyscraper in Lagos. They conniving with banks to carry out their evil on Igbos, just like Innoson case where the bank criminally inflated their loans, then turn around to ask court to freeze Innoson goods and assets, with hope of ultimately involving AMCON. Igbo business men and women have no clue the amount of evil these people have for them.

Afonjas above and below are already happy. They enjoy to see Igbos in pain and misfortune. To them that's the only way to stop Igbo since they cannot compete with the chosen children of God.

You obviously don't understand the way AMCON works, you can owe banks but you must service your loans under the agreements set up, Bicourtney and Jimoh Ibrahim have both been victims of AMCON insistence and no amount of political influence can shield.

Both Otedola and Dangote finance their projects using local and international funds but they know to service those lendings and manager their creditors well. Stella Oduah has no business in business. There is a reason Otedola and Dangote don't worry about entering politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by sweetgala(m): 11:10am On May 20, 2018
sean1000x:

Afonja....show us one company or equipment Alakija has? Stella Oduah has owned these assets since early 90s after she returned from US where she studied.

So she went to USA to study and came back with a few million as though they pick money on leaves in USA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by sweetgala(m): 11:14am On May 20, 2018
deji17:

The boor came back with loads of more rubbish... His problem is the tribe of the lady. When Bode George was sent to prison, nobody read tribal meaning into it.. Examples abound of people from every part of the country and from different party that are facing trials or had their assets recovered or account frozen. But the odious fellow cannot see beyond tribe when it comes to corruption.

Your people who are criminals, have better watch their back.

Was a former northern governor not recently arrested for fraud case

1 Like

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by sweetgala(m): 11:16am On May 20, 2018
Xander85:

Fool, so you're equating Senator Oduahs' situation with that of Bode George who was tried and convicted? Now tell me, what is Senator Oduahs' crime?

As much as i don't trust the Nigerian legal system, i'm quite prepared to accept any decision emanating from there, no matter the misgivings i may have about said judgement. My problem with you lot is how you try, convict and sentence anyone you don't like the look of just because they're of the 'wrong' party, ethnic group, religion or disposition!

Correction : Bode Judge was tried and ultimately acquitted you may want to read up on that. I'm not speaking about the morals of the crime

1 Like

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by sweetgala(m): 11:20am On May 20, 2018
DonPiiko:
She was a retired staff of NNPC that went into business, she has also been married 3 times to very rich men. Her family is wealthy, she's a princess.

NNPC staff, given I have relatives who worked for NNPC in the early 90s I can tell you looting was rampant and diversion of products

1 Like

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by sweetgala(m): 11:23am On May 20, 2018
Thatitan234:

But Alakija owns Famfa Oil and Rose of Sharon Group.
Mind you, Famfa is a major player in the Agbami offshore oil field.

It would be hard to get that off Alakija because if the nature of how she got it, same goes for Danjuma and others who got it off IBB/Abacha
Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by sweetgala(m): 11:26am On May 20, 2018
seguno2:

Who was sacked by Jonathan after how many days/weeks of the story becoming public?
How many months did it take Buhari to sack Babachir the grass cutting contract inflator
Buhari, who is supposed to be fighting corruption, even wrote the senators that the thief was clean shocked No surprise sha, the same Buhari said that Abacha did not steal our money even after much recovered loot.

Lies , Stella Oduah was never sacked by Jonathan she remained in office for months until a reshuffle and she had made up her mind to run for senate at that's stage

1 Like

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Xander85: 11:57am On May 20, 2018
sweetgala:

Correction : Bode Judge was tried and ultimately acquitted you may want to read up on that. I'm not speaking about the morals of the crime

Cheers! Though i seem to remember him serving time in prison.
Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Xander85: 11:59am On May 20, 2018
Oops! Looks like i ruffled a few bigot feathers!! shocked

Wish they paid out money for the number of mentions one gets....i'd have been living large by now! grin grin grin
Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Oiyza: 12:54pm On May 20, 2018
bosman4u:

Can you just write something meaningful and devoid of sentiments for once? Your comment is nauseating.

I couldn't agree less.
Is so sad that ethnicity and religious bigotry has gotten so deep into some people that they become myopic in their way of reasoning and see everything in a myopic!! This is definitely not the Nigeria of my dreams and the youth ain't making it any better
Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 21, 2018
cheesy I doubt that
sweetgala:

NNPC staff, given I have relatives who worked for NNPC in the early 90s I can tell you looting was rampant and diversion of products
Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by seguno2: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
sweetgala:
Lies , Stella Oduah was never sacked by Jonathan she remained in office for months until a reshuffle and she had made up her mind to run for senate at that's stage

A minister is dropped during a cabinet reshuffle and you say that she was not sacked?
What do you take us for? Uneducated youths sitting around waiting for free oil money as Buhari said?
Your propaganda version of our history that does not tally with our records.
Stop peddling lies.
Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by gssdobi: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
The " we developed Lagos crew". grin

Not a single property to generate IGR in Iboland.

Shame on yanminri! I smh for una matter....
. Haba you want erosion to wash away the developers properties ni?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"You Have Ulterior Motives" - Malami Reply SW Governors Over Sanwo-Olu/CSP Saga / Rivers Crisis: I Am Willing To resign to give peace a chance - Gov Fubara / Court Grants Olisa Metuh Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.