Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! (28285 Views)

Photos From Fiona Amuzie's White Wedding / Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of Fiona Amuzie / Fiona Amuzie Graduates From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by cold(m): 7:00pm On May 26, 2010
She's beautiful yes but she can neva win Miss World.She wont even come up in the top 10,Is this the best we can come up with
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by sjeezy8: 7:05pm On May 26, 2010
she seems pretty average to me- but pretty compared to the rest of the ugly babes in naija and the contestants.

Ogun is trash, ekiti  lipsrsealed, edo lame, Rivers not cute, Gombe regular

I guess they picked the right one- tho I think shes regular, she looks way better than the others.

and omowumni aint hot- neva was
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 26, 2010
cold:

She's beautiful yes but she can neva win Miss World.She wont even come up in the top 10,Is this the best we can come up with

that would be because she's not white. I watched the miss USA event a few weeks ago, the contestants had only one thing going for them . . . white skin and mostly blond hair. I couldnt pick anyone of them who was particularly beautiful WITHOUT make-up.

Lets not downgrade this Fiona lady, she IS beautiful.
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by sjeezy8: 7:12pm On May 26, 2010
davidylan:

that would be because she's not white. I watched the miss USA event a few weeks ago, the contestants had only one thing going for them . . . white skin and mostly blond hair. I couldnt pick anyone of them who was particularly beautiful WITHOUT make-up.

Lets not downgrade this Fiona lady, she IS beautiful.

no that would be cause shes not beautiful. shes pretty for a naija babe but damn sure aint all that.
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by sjeezy8: 7:17pm On May 26, 2010
finest mgbn were the agbani chick and the i think ochuwba girl i think - everyone else is garbage

In fact im even dissapointed- fuk naija mhen
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by sjeezy8: 7:35pm On May 26, 2010
tpia.:

this is serious.

the girl is somewhat pretty, but i think contestants might have to start representing tribes instead of states.

either that or a new competition is needed, since it seems some parts of nigeria have totally abandoned mbgn.

whatever happened to the old miss nigeria pageant organized by daily times?

even the new miss usa is lebanese, just to show how donald trump organizes this thing.

NAW

no one abandoned anything - half of the country is muslim, so the finest muslim chicks wont think about it, that disqualifies 50 % of pretty babes- like 40% of yoruba babes are muslim and about 25- 30% are actually pretty , igbo kwenu has babes I wouldnt say the most beautiful in Nigeria but the most better looking or out of the ones who actually compete.

So I guess its fair to say the mbgn are actually deserved to be won by igbo babes- No big deal if pretty babes from other ethnicities want to compete they can.
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Moyola(f): 7:41pm On May 26, 2010
She pretty! cool
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 26, 2010
sjeezy8:

NAW

no one abandoned anything - half of the country is muslim, so the finest muslim chicks wont think about it, that disqualifies 50 % of pretty babes- like 40% of yoruba babes are muslim and about 25- 30% are actually pretty , igbo kwenu has babes I wouldnt say the most beautiful in Nigeria but the most better looking or out of the ones who actually compete.

So I guess its fair to say the mbgn are actually deserved to be won by igbo babes- No big deal if pretty babes from other ethnicities want to compete they can.

once again, i disagree with your statistics.

and i really take exception to people who come from areas with mostly ugly women (I guess), generalizing about all yoruba women. In my own experience, yoruba women can hold their own anywhere.

I dont know why, in this internet age, some yorubas make it their duty to showcase only ugly people as if na only them be alaanu ara somalia. Other tribes hide their own ugly women inside cupboard, while yorubas advertise theirs in order to make themselves a laughing stock.

the other tribes either refuse to show their own ugly, or else even if they're ugly, will still insist their ugly ones are more beautiful than halle berry or anyone you name. Say its not so and they give you a beatdown. But yorubas always want to be the "hero" of the universe.
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by sjeezy8: 7:59pm On May 26, 2010
tpia.:

once again, i disagree with your statistics.

and i really take exception to people who come from areas with mostly ugly women (I guess), generalizing about all yoruba women. In my own experience, yoruba women can hold their own anywhere.

I dont know why, in this internet age, some yorubas make it their duty to showcase only ugly people as if na only them be alaanu ara somalia. Other tribes hide their own ugly women inside cupboard, while yorubas advertise theirs in order to make themselves a laughing stock.

the other tribes either refuse to show their own ugly, or else even if they're ugly, will still insist their ugly ones are more beautiful than halle berry or anyone you name. Say its not so and they give you a beatdown. But yorubas always want to be the "hero" of the universe.

I didnt say yoruba women are ugly oooo I said igbo kwenu has a higher amount of alright looking babes who actually compete.
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 26, 2010
^^ and i said i disagree.
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by sjeezy8: 8:06pm On May 26, 2010
lol
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by chiogo(f): 8:12pm On May 26, 2010
Where are the Yoruba contestants sef? I don't see many of them.

Even Miss Kwara and Ekiti are Igbo.
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 26, 2010
HEADS UP:
This might sound discriminatory , but I dont like the idea that my state is being represented by a Non-Ekiti person.
Yo, my cousin beats that chick representing Ekiti state, hands down.
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by PokerFace(f): 8:35pm On May 26, 2010
Igbo chics seem to be ruling the beauty peagents
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Ndipe(m): 9:26pm On May 26, 2010
Miss Lagos, to me, was the finest in the lineup.
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by chiogo(f): 12:34am On May 27, 2010
FL Gators:

HEADS UP:
This might sound discriminatory , but I dont like the idea that my state is being represented by a Non-Ekiti person.
Yo, my cousin beats that chick representing Ekiti state, hands down.
I don't know why they do that but it's wack. Contestants should represent their state of origin.
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by sjeezy8: 1:36am On May 27, 2010
^^ naw prettiest babe in the state should represent and if shes the prettiest than BAM theres your winner for the state.
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Nobody: 1:38am On May 27, 2010
chiogo:

I don't know why they do that but it's wack. Contestants should represent their state of origin.
I think so. . . .

Wait, is MGBN only abt facial beauty? Dont they represent the state, represent the culture? undecided

If its only abt the face, then. . . .
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by sjeezy8: 1:40am On May 27, 2010
theres no fine babes in ekiti . . .
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by mamagee3(f): 2:08am On May 27, 2010
Congrats to her.
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by damola1: 3:35am On May 27, 2010
I fine pass u, u know fine reach me, na lie, I fine pass u, see my yansh, my dicotomies, no be small thing oh,
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by AloyEmeka8: 3:46am On May 27, 2010
sjeezy8:

FL GATORS?
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Nobody: 3:48am On May 27, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

FL GATORS?
Dude dont bring me into this. . .
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by AloyEmeka8: 3:52am On May 27, 2010
FL Gators:

Dude dont bring me into this. . .

me dude?
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Nobody: 3:53am On May 27, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

me dude?
Is this your way of confessing that you're a chick?
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by AloyEmeka8: 3:59am On May 27, 2010
FL Gators:

Is this your way of confessing that you're a chick?
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Tuyis: 5:05am On May 27, 2010
sjeezy8:

chiogo:

Where are the Yoruba contestants sef? I don't see many of them.

Even Miss Kwara and Ekiti are Igbo.

FL Gators for MBGN next year. This wuruwuru must not be allowed to stand!
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Oba234: 6:11am On May 27, 2010
she is alright. I have seen way better looking girls
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by suxes2005(m): 6:59am On May 27, 2010
1st, Miss --- any state, must dat person b
from dat state or anyone can contest?

I saw Miss Ogun nd her name does not look
like dat of a Yoruba lady.

I aint trying to b trybalistic but just asking.

MBGN, hnnnnnnnnnnnnn my gf fine
pass her well well

SHALOM
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by tomiko1: 7:05am On May 27, 2010
she has cute dimples.
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by sayso: 7:39am On May 27, 2010
see hustlers fighting for the $$$,this is stupid.just organize some little girls,naked them in public,put on ribbons with camera lights and all will smile to the banks.is this another form of slavery?see oyibo as old as those little girls grand father's laughing cos money will come.Let me ask a simple question
can he present his little grand daughter like that?stupid I say
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by wazobiang: 7:45am On May 27, 2010
i believe this is a correct pick. the girl is not just beautiful, there's something attractive about her. i wish her the best and hope she uses this opportunity to not only better her life well well but also that of others.

nne, make u no go enter home video and all what not like gulder ultimate search or one thing one thing like that. just catapult yourself to fame. have a seasoned manager that will take you the right direction. further your education like mad.

more power!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aki & Paw Paw At The Calabar Carnival 2015 / Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll / AY And Seyi Law In Throwback Comedy Skit In 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.