Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! (28287 Views)

Photos From Fiona Amuzie's White Wedding / Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of Fiona Amuzie / Fiona Amuzie Graduates From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Nobody: 12:03am On May 31, 2010
006:

^^^

What’s wrong with you? Did I mention “oil” at all? Are you sure you are ok or are you a recent release from a mental home?

By the way, did I tell you that I hang out with their ugly Yoruba wives? You need a pair of eye glasses else you’re damn sick.

For your information, I’m mad cute, l look more like my mum but got a smooth tight ageless skin that I inherited from my dad. All these are things you can never buy, they are from God.

^^ the fact is all your ugly friends feel very comfortable around you.

that shows you're very ugly.

by their words we shall know them.
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by sjeezy8: 12:06am On May 31, 2010
miss kwara is FUCKIN UGLY(looks like a guy) -and I dont think shes yoruba lol
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by mamagee3(f): 12:07am On May 31, 2010
Miss Kwara should have won!
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by sjeezy8: 12:08am On May 31, 2010
mama-gee:

Miss Kwara should have won!

yea if it was a contest on who looks the most manly
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by sjeezy8: 12:11am On May 31, 2010
misss ondo is alright- not that pretty to me- but she has nice lips grin

maybe its the photogrpher because the way some of these babes posed - just BAD angles and doesnt flatter them at all. look at the winners pic she looks fugly
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Nobody: 12:14am On May 31, 2010
@THE AMAKA

Ok, I'm going to need you to confirm to us if sjeezy is fine or not. Since you're pretty much the only one thatz seen his pix. Dude berra be fine to be insulting these beautiful women
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:15am On May 31, 2010
look at miss osun's stomach.  lipsrsealed
its just terrible photography and BAD photoshop, bad poses, BAD EVERYTHING!

FL Gators:

@THE AMAKA

Ok, I'm going to need you to confirm to us if sjeezy is fine or not. Since you're pretty much the only one thatz seen his pix. Dude berra be fine to be insulting these beautiful women
girl, I've never seen his pics! other than the one he posted on NL for a second. he is okay, he seriously overrates himself. haha
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by sjeezy8: 12:18am On May 31, 2010
FL Gators:

@THE AMAKA

dont worry about me chiekn head. . . . im as ugly as can be.
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Nobody: 12:19am On May 31, 2010
THE AMAKA:

look at miss osun's stomach.  lipsrsealed
its just terrible photography and BAD photoshop, bad poses, BAD EVERYTHING!

girl, I've never seen his pics! other than the one he posted on NL for a second. he is okay, he seriously overrates himself. haha
Oh I thought you two dated.

I'm sure he's overrated. Nigerian men and self-flattering
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:21am On May 31, 2010
FL Gators:

Oh I thought you two dated.

I'm sure he's overrated. Nigerian men and self-flattering
undecided undecided undecided
yep. overrated
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by 006(m): 12:21am On May 31, 2010
Anyone that classifies any of those contestants as ugly must be insane.
Some may not be that gorgeous as a fairytale beauty but I’ll guarantee you I could snap any of those chicks as a wife without any hesitation because they are all beautiful.
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Nobody: 12:23am On May 31, 2010
^^plz snap up miss kwara.

i think she suits you and she or he is so beautiful.
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Nobody: 12:25am On May 31, 2010
006:

Anyone that classifies any of those contestants as ugly must be insane.
Some may not be that gorgeous as a fairytale beauty but I’ll guarantee you I could snap any of those chicks as a wife without any hesitation because they are all beautiful.

Anybody that cant say that two of those contestant dont look like a man is even crazier
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Nobody: 12:30am On May 31, 2010
nl guys like to make mouth.

i'm yet to see even 1% of the guys here who can match the guys i knew in naija, for handsomeness. (hope they're still that way sha after years of naija food, burgers and whatnot)

as for sjeezy- im say im be portuguese, abi? I'm still sure the ones i know are finer.

not boasting- just stating a fact.
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by 006(m): 12:38am On May 31, 2010
tpia.:

^^plz snap up miss kwara.

i think she suits you and she or he is so beautiful.

Give me her number and I'll be married in 2 months time. cool

Who says that girl is ugly for goodness sake
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by sjeezy8: 12:39am On May 31, 2010
ok guys lemmi just say im a really ugly fellow- not fine at all, I have pimples, short  with a huge unibrow REALLY and my teeth are jaga jaga shape bad and discolored.

I dont know why I give myself praise when im really ugly . . . . maybe cause its NL sad. lol ugly me let me go eat my left over burrito and drink my frutista strawberry lemonade.

ok now i admitted im an ugly fellow - whats next? nothing just me being ugly
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by 006(m): 12:42am On May 31, 2010
FL Gators:

Anybody that cant say that two of those contestant dont look like a man is even crazier

Is that you in your profile? Pls take it off! sad
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by 006(m): 12:46am On May 31, 2010
tpia.:

nl guys like to make mouth.

i'm yet to see even 1% of the guys here who can match the guys i knew in naija, for handsomeness. (hope they're still that way sha after years of naija food, burgers and whatnot)

as for sjeezy- im say im be portuguese, abi? I'm still sure the ones i know are finer.

not boasting- just stating a fact.

You must be cute to demand cuteness.
Look in the mirror and tell us the truth, no need for your pics.

Anyway, not just those you know are cute.
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Nobody: 12:47am On May 31, 2010
sjeezy8:

ok guys lemmi just say im a really ugly fellow- not fine at all, I have pimples, short  with a huge unibrow REALLY and my teeth are jaga jaga shape bad and discolored.

I dont know why I give myself praise when im really ugly . . . . maybe cause its NL sad. lol ugly me let me go eat my left over burrito and drink my frutista strawberry lemonade.

i didnt say you were ugly.

i said majority of nl guys arent as fine as what i know from my personal experience.

of course i'm sure all your flames consider you better looking than denzel.
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by sjeezy8: 12:48am On May 31, 2010
tpia.:

i didnt say you were ugly.

i said majority of nl guys arent as fine as what i know from my personal experience.

of course i'm sure all your flames consider you better looking than denzel.

naw im ugly
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Nobody: 12:53am On May 31, 2010
^^ok!

na ya girlfriend's opinion suppose matter, for your side.
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Nobody: 12:59am On May 31, 2010
006:

Is that you in your profile? Pls take it off! sad
it would be easier if you take your eyes off my profile. . . . and turn it your Kwara bride-to be

sjeezy8:

Tell us something we dont know
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by 006(m): 1:09am On May 31, 2010
FL Gators:

it would be easier if you take your eyes off my profile. . . . and turn it your Kwara bride-to be

If you replace your profile pic with that of Miss Kwara, I guarantee you I'll view your profile every night before I go to bed. smiley
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Nobody: 1:11am On May 31, 2010
006:

If you replace your profile pic with that of Miss Kwara, I guarantee you I'll view your profile every night before I go to bed. smiley
Since thatz never going to happen, then I suggest you find another way to get that man to marry you wink
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Nobody: 1:11am On May 31, 2010
Oops, did I say man? Well, I'm sure she wouldnt mind, looking like that kiss
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by 006(m): 1:18am On May 31, 2010
^^^

You know what? Cuties flow together so I’ll try to get her contact and start from there. Maybe I’d put a ring on her sexy finger.
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Nobody: 1:20am On May 31, 2010
006:

^^^

You know what? Cuties flow together so I’ll try to get her contact and start from there. Maybe I’d put a ring on her sexy finger.
Now you go and do that. And be quick about it, before she starts putting all her time in competing for the Mr. Kwara competition
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by sine: 1:43am On May 31, 2010
the only thing i've got grief for embarassed embarassed embarassed, is the way the  girls paraded 80% nude in swim suits. so mush flesh hawking. u may put it down to civilization. yeah. bt civilized people move around, fully clothed when in view of others. well, maybe we can take a break once in a year to act biped.
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Skidoc(m): 9:37pm On May 31, 2010
I don't know why you are all angry and arguing. Those babes are ugly anyway. Not one, not even one of them is attractive. grin So all the Igbo people making noise on this thread that Igbo girls contest more because they are prettier, all I can say is Yeah Right!
I think they contest more because they are more delusional than any other tribe. Imagine these girls contesting for Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria. Fear no even catch them!
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 31, 2010
Skidoc:

I don't know why you are all angry and arguing. Those babes are ugly anyway. Not one, not even one of them is attractive. grin

There are cute ones there. . .cuter than the winner.
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Skidoc(m): 9:45pm On May 31, 2010
michelin89:

There are cute ones there. . .cuter than the winner.

Well I looked at all the pictures and I didn't see any. Can you show me? smiley
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 31, 2010
Osun, Benue, Niger, Oyo. . .just to mention some.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AY And Seyi Law In Throwback Comedy Skit In 2006 / Tboss Hangs Out With Alex / Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.