Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Travelling To Morocco? Here Are Some Places To Visit.... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Morocco? Here Are Some Places To Visit.... (1385 Views)

My Journey To Morocco - The Beautiful North African Country / Adventure To Morocco By Road / What You Need To Know Before Travelling To Morocco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Morocco? Here Are Some Places To Visit.... by Nobody: 1:10am On May 19, 2018
Re: Travelling To Morocco? Here Are Some Places To Visit.... by emorodili: 6:49am On May 20, 2018
How possible can one get visa to Morocco?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Morocco? Here Are Some Places To Visit.... by gud4real: 8:29am On May 20, 2018
Pls, What are the procedures and requirements to get morroco visa ?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Morocco? Here Are Some Places To Visit.... by Nobody: 11:40am On May 21, 2018
emorodili:
How possible can one get visa to Morocco?

Hi.. The embassy is located in Abuja. You either have to go there to apply for it by yourself or you can use the services of a trusted travel consultant. I got mine in a day using a company called Globe Jaunters. I would usually advice that you try to apply for visas on your own but in this case, it was more convenient and cost effective for me to apply through Globe Jaunters.
Re: Travelling To Morocco? Here Are Some Places To Visit.... by Nobody: 11:50am On May 21, 2018
gud4real:
Pls, What are the procedures and requirements to get morroco visa ?

Hi! I think this nairaland thread address your question: https://www.nairaland.com/3897948/visa-application-morocco-nigeria

Let me know if you have others...

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Killed In Fatal Accident On Her Way To Orphanage Home. Photos / Owu Waterfall In Picture / Top 5 Must-Visit Nightclubs in Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.