Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,967 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:33 AM

Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens (13969 Views)

She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This / Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. / Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Ivorianaija(f): 1:54am On May 19, 2018
Everybody seems to be obsessed with light skin women, but dark skin girls have their flow. Let's give them their credit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by SoapQueen(f): 2:01am On May 19, 2018
Where is Sira Kante? Davido's ex girlfriend. Leggy Guinean g. oddess.

Please add her. That girl makes me want to go under the sun and just bake till I am dark.

Sira!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:05am On May 19, 2018
Beautiful belles
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:05am On May 19, 2018
BLACK IS TRULY BEAUTIFUL
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 2:37am On May 19, 2018
Delicious chocolate, makes a nigga salivate grin
SoapQueen:

Please add her. That girl makes me want to go under the sun and just bake till I am dark.

Sira!

If cancer won't real I swear I would cry
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by meobizy(f): 3:36am On May 19, 2018
XML33 must hear this.
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by swiz123(m): 7:56am On May 19, 2018
post=67682165:
BLACK IS TRULY BEAUTIFUL

That statement was made specifically to discourage bleaching; Don't take it too literally.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by SafetyFirst(m): 8:43am On May 19, 2018
Ebony
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by makydebbie(f): 8:55am On May 19, 2018
Beautiful. cheesy

Black don't crack. kiss kiss
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Archangel15: 8:57am On May 19, 2018
That won't make me date a dark skin tho
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Twoclans(f): 9:08am On May 19, 2018
My brothers will still pick a light skinned babe over a melanin beauty .

Martin0 dark or light skin girl who would you pick?

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by IamD18: 9:10am On May 19, 2018
Melanin

4 Likes

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Martin0(m): 9:11am On May 19, 2018
Twoclans:

I don't need you to be any color
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Twoclans(f): 9:19am On May 19, 2018
Martin0:

I don't need you to be any color

shocked shocked shocked

This is exactly why i keep saying you are a player,any colour is okay so long as she has ukwu.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by BabbanBura(m): 9:31am On May 19, 2018
Twoclans:

shocked shocked shocked

This is exactly why i keep saying you are a player,any colour is okay so long as she has ukwu.

Chai! From today i will never attack any gal on nairaland - you have proven that some gals here are nothing but ashanas looking for who to set on fire, imagine wetin u pist as DP.
Pls tank me too for helping in advertising your trade

2 Likes

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Twoclans(f): 9:42am On May 19, 2018
BabbanBura:

Chai! From today i will never attack any gal on nairaland - you have proven that some gals here are nothing but ashanas looking for who to set on fire, imagine wetin u pist as DP.
Pls tank me too for helping in advertising your trade

If my dp is setting you on fire ,then my friend you are a learner .

Wetin carry you go my dp sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Martin0(m): 10:15am On May 19, 2018
Twoclans:

shocked shocked shocked

ayam not attracted to body madam
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by mhisbliss(f): 10:21am On May 19, 2018
Beauties
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by 2dice01: 10:24am On May 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

Sira!
dont try kaduna sun oo

You could become the next burnt offering grin lol..just kidding
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Kimcutie: 10:33am On May 19, 2018
Beautiful.
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 10:41am On May 19, 2018
Twoclans:

Ur dp tho shocked
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Twoclans(f): 10:45am On May 19, 2018
SmellySperm:

Ur dp tho shocked

My wild side is just crazy,please just ignore . lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by IamD18: 10:45am On May 19, 2018
mhisbliss:
Beauties
What's your complexion ?
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by mhisbliss(f): 10:50am On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

What's your complexion ?
Dark
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 11:27am On May 19, 2018
Mrcork would not like this lipsrsealed
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by IamD18: 11:34am On May 19, 2018
mhisbliss:
Dark
No wonder.
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by AlexCk: 11:36am On May 19, 2018
Wow,
They cute oo.
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Lalas247(f): 11:39am On May 19, 2018
Twoclans:

My wild side is just crazy,please just ignore . lipsrsealed
Lefulefu see her dp o
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 11:53am On May 19, 2018
Lalas247:

Lefulefu see her dp o
dat angle for wall wey d guy pin d babe is very perfect for deep thrustingwink.

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Twoclans(f): 11:53am On May 19, 2018
Lalas247:

Lefulefu see her dp o

I hail the senior queen. cheesy

By the time he sees your mention,I am already a good girl lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Twoclans(f): 11:54am On May 19, 2018
lefulefu:
dat angle for wall wey d guy pin d babe is very perfect for deep thrustingwink.

LOL wink

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 19, 2018
Twoclans:

LOL wink

i was seeing Martin saying a lady's colour doesn't freak himcheesy.the thing is dat irregardless of lady's complexion ..if she takes care of herself and her skin.. Guys will still droll over her. Look at Genevieve na. She's dark skinned but don't u see d way guys rave about her? Lets compare Roman Goddess with Genevieve. Even though Roman Goddess is lightskinnned but with that her homongious boobs and weird looking body..most guys would go for Genevieve.the believe dat lightskinned girls have an upper hand on darkskinnned girls is a fallacy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When 'love' Makes You Cry / I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? / Giving Your Partner A Spare Key: Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.