Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:35 PM

Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens (13967 Views)

She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This / Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. / Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Twoclans(f): 12:08pm On May 19, 2018
lefulefu:
i was seeing Martin saying a lady's colour doesn't freak himcheesy.the thing is dat irregardless of lady's complexion ..if she takes care of herself and her skin.. Guys will still droll over her. Look at Genevieve na. She's dark skinned but don't u see d way guys rave about her? Lets compare Roman Goddess with Genevieve. Even though Roman Goddess is lightskinnned but with that her homongious boobs and weird looking body..most guys would go for Genevieve.the believe dat lightskinned girls have an upper hand on darkskinnned girls is a fallacy.

Most Igbo guys are freaked with light skinned girls for reasons best known to them. Don't mind Marty he is a bad mood this morning .Maybe his girlfriend disappointed him last night

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 19, 2018
sometimes I just wish am dark.
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Ivorianaija(f): 12:22pm On May 19, 2018
Let me bless you with some more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by SoapQueen(f): 12:27pm On May 19, 2018
2dice01:
dont try kaduna sun oo

You could become the next burnt offering grin lol..just kidding
Lol..It's fine!
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by mhisbliss(f): 12:47pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

No wonder.
So if i was light skinned it'd have been different right? This has nothing to do with my complexion sir, dark or light skinned black is beautiful anytime, anyday
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Candyness(f): 12:48pm On May 19, 2018
Black is beautiful y'all.
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 19, 2018
Ivorianaija I find the first three women too dark and unattractive, my opinion tho

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 19, 2018
Candyness:
Black is beautiful y'all.
not true, the first 3 ladies did not look beautiful, rather they look dirty

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by IamD18: 12:56pm On May 19, 2018
mhisbliss:
So if i was light skinned it'd have been different right? This has nothing to do with my complexion sir, dark or light skinned black is beautiful anytime, anyday

I just said "No wonder" and you are explaining what I didn't ask for cheesy

Black is beautiful indeed grin
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by mhisbliss(f): 12:57pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

I just said "No wonder" and you are explaining what I didn't ask for cheesy

Black is beautiful indeed grin
whatever
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by IamD18: 1:11pm On May 19, 2018
mhisbliss:
whatever
Melanin baby

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 19, 2018
Please how can I v dark skin like those girls in the above pix, I'm tired of my light skin. E dey vex me since i was 12
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by BabbanBura(m): 1:27pm On May 19, 2018
Twoclans:

If my dp is setting you on fire ,then my friend you are a learner .

Wetin carry you go my dp sef undecided

No be go teach u english ma dear - There is nothing on ya DP capable of arousing ma fantasy but only attracting my sympathy for the morally-deprieved bns you and your likes here on Nairaland have become. Sannu!, kin ji? Sannu na ce! Allah ya kawo sauki, Ya ba ku lafiya!
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Twoclans(f): 1:37pm On May 19, 2018
BabbanBura:

No be go teach u english ma dear - There is nothing on ya DP capable of arousing ma fantasy but only attracting my sympathy for the morally-deprieved bns you and your likes here on Nairaland have become. Sannu!, kin ji? Sannu na ce! Allah ya kawo sauki, Ya ba ku lafiya!

Dan Allah ga kujera ki zuona .

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Ivorianaija(f): 1:47pm On May 19, 2018
You need some more melanin beauty in your life

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 19, 2018
Twoclans:

My wild side is just crazy,please just ignore . lipsrsealed
Then we've got something in common dear,some wild thoughts wink
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Martin0(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2018
Twoclans:

Most Igbo guys are freaked with light skinned girls for reasons best known to them. Don't mind Marty he is a bad mood this morning .Maybe his girlfriend disappointed him last night

.negodu this mpama ooogrin

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by ibkayee(f): 3:08pm On May 19, 2018
My girl crush, so fine urghh

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Martin0(m): 3:11pm On May 19, 2018
Twoclans:

My wild side is just crazy,please just ignore . lipsrsealed

come o sha na Kano state u dey ,
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 19, 2018
What's her name?
ibkayee:
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by ibkayee(f): 3:20pm On May 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
What's her name?
Amara La Negra

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 19, 2018
We appreciate our melanin beauties, this is my spec

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by ibkayee(f): 3:28pm On May 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
We appreciate our melanin beauties, this is my spec
Pretty girl but have you seen the title of the thread?
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 19, 2018
Can the one on my dp suffice?
ibkayee:

Pretty girl but have you seen the title of the thread?
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by ibkayee(f): 3:31pm On May 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
Can the one on my dp suffice?
Lol read the title of the thread and then come to your own conclusion cheesy
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Twoclans(f): 3:35pm On May 19, 2018
Martin0:

come o sha na Kano state u dey ,

No sir, Kaduna .Do you want me to buy kilishi for you lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Twoclans(f): 3:36pm On May 19, 2018
Martin0:

.negodu this mpama ooogrin
grin grin grin

Nwoke OMA

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 19, 2018
Yellow girls like highqueen dey scatter my head, there can collect my school fees and house rent. I don't mind grin
ibkayee:

Lol read the title of the thread and then come to your own conclusion cheesy
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Martin0(m): 4:41pm On May 19, 2018
Twoclans:

No sir, Kaduna .Do you want me to buy kilishi for you lipsrsealed
oh OK oo I dey for one dead village for Kano dem dey call the place Dawakin Tofa .
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Martin0(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2018
Twoclans:
grin grin grin
Nwoke OMA

nwanya omagrin how u dey nagrin

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Twoclans(f): 5:28pm On May 19, 2018
Martin0:
oh OK oo I dey for one dead village for Kano dem dey call the place Dawakin Tofa .

Martin biko what are you doing in dawakin tofa? I think bichi town should be the next biggest town after dawakin tofa.

When are you leaving kano?

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Thegamingorca(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2018
ibkayee:

Nice tits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seeing An Ex: Do Feeling Come Back? / When 'love' Makes You Cry / I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.