Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens (14088 Views)

She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This / Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. / Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Martin0(m): 10:33pm On May 19, 2018
Twoclans:

OK dear

Safe trip and get there on time so that you can pick a good vehicle .The distance back home is something else .

honestly my dear ,something else oo ,rubbers are always at that kogi road everytime I thought they are no more oo but eh hmm una dey try to stay for this dead zone oo
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Martin0(m): 10:35pm On May 19, 2018
Twoclans:

OK dear

Safe trip and get there on time so that you can pick a good vehicle .The distance back home is something else .

.when I was coming hnnmmm it was very terrible oo thieves at that kogi road
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Twoclans(f): 10:37pm On May 19, 2018
Martin0:

honestly my dear ,something else oo ,rubbers are always at that kogi road everytime I thought they are no more oo but eh hmm una dey try to stay for this dead zone oo

LOL at dead zone. The north used to be good I don't just know what happened .

Don't worry God will protect you. no robber will see you.

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 19, 2018
Twoclans:

Bae I'm waiting. How was ur day?
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Twoclans(f): 10:40pm On May 19, 2018
Martin0:

.when I was coming hnnmmm it was very terrible oo thieves at that kogi road

For real?

What did you go to do in kano sef,I hope its a business trip sha. something that will bring money. Let it not be that you went to see woman. You know you too like woman. lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Twoclans(f): 10:43pm On May 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Bae I'm waiting. How was ur day?

My day was fine.I trust you had a nice day also.

Ohhh soooo sorry I almost forgot,I will connect tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 19, 2018
Twoclans:

My day was fine.I trust you had a nice day also.

Ohhh soooo sorry I almost forgot,I will connect tomorrow.
Ok no p
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Welcomme: 10:46pm On May 19, 2018
Martin0:

yeah I was told that .

yeah everywhere is peaceful here ,but I have not eaten good food here since I came in ...

See one girl and some Muslim guys do hide and eat, I see them hiding eating
Where in Kaduna are u?
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Martin0(m): 10:46pm On May 19, 2018
Twoclans:

For real?

What did you go to do in kano sef,I hope its a business trip sha. something that will bring money. Let it not be that you went to see woman. You know you too like woman. lipsrsealed cheesy

.you see, make we bet, just enter east for December I will cut that your mouth
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Martin0(m): 10:47pm On May 19, 2018
Twoclans:

For real?

I just go do something simple
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Martin0(m): 10:48pm On May 19, 2018
Twoclans:

hmmmm I hope so, abeg I wan ask you something Ooo
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Twoclans(f): 11:08pm On May 19, 2018
Martin0:

.you see, make we bet, just enter east for December I will cut that your mouth

Lol .

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Twoclans(f): 11:08pm On May 19, 2018
Martin0:

hmmmm I hope so, abeg I wan ask you something Ooo

Go ahead ask

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Twoclans(f): 11:09pm On May 19, 2018
Welcomme:
Where in Kaduna are u?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Timagex(m): 1:00am On May 20, 2018
Some ladies have shown me the difference between being DARK in complexion and being BLACK in complexion! cool. I sometimes like em black, they compliment my skin : wink
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by highqueen(f): 4:02am On May 20, 2018
DonPiiko:
I am tired and bored, I feel like going to my village to chill out, but na onwards December I go show
when a man starts sounding this way,then onething is clear,he needs to get a wife for himself .tongue
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Martin0(m): 8:31am On May 20, 2018
Twoclans:

Go ahead ask
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Twoclans(f): 9:42am On May 20, 2018
Martin0:

will you marry me

Martin nothing is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 9:48am On May 20, 2018
Mehn I love black dark skinned girls with a passion, it ain't no joke. There's this beautiful Nubia in my office but she married. She catches me looking at her all the times but we friends. cry
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by IamD18: 9:48am On May 20, 2018
Twoclans:

Your kind of DP these days grin

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 9:51am On May 20, 2018
Ivorianaija:
Everybody seems to be obsessed with light skin women, but dark skin girls have their flow. Let's give them their credit.

Are you dark skinned ?
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 10:44am On May 20, 2018
dark skinned babes rocks my world. I love em, I need one.
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 11:46am On May 20, 2018
Twoclans:

really?
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Twoclans(f): 11:47am On May 20, 2018
IamD18:

Your kind of DP these days grin

Abeg no mind me lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Twoclans(f): 11:50am On May 20, 2018
Hanseel1:

really?

Good morning my e-boo kiss , I hope you are fine.

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 11:54am On May 20, 2018
Twoclans:

Good morning my e-boo kiss , I hope you are fine.

how many e-boos do you have?
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Twoclans(f): 12:06pm On May 20, 2018
Hanseel1:

how many e-boos do you have?

Just you .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 20, 2018
Twoclans:

Just you .

cry
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Martin0(m): 12:15pm On May 20, 2018
Twoclans:

yeah very truegrin
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Twoclans(f): 12:15pm On May 20, 2018
Hanseel1:

cry

Oh please ,don't start. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 20, 2018
Not anytime soon, there is no hurry in life
highqueen:

when a man starts sounding this way,then onething is clear,he needs to get a wife for himself .tongue
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 20, 2018
Go call police
samyfreshsmooth:

na wa for you o bros undecided

you've used this line abi joke on 4 different girls in one week undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? / Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? / Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.