Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:48 AM

Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel - Foreign Affairs (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel (49324 Views)

Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner / Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia / OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by troublemakea(m): 6:19pm On May 20, 2018
1freshdude:

How could Hitler kill millions of Jews then?
okay where's Hitler now?
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nowenuse: 6:24pm On May 20, 2018
MrMystrO:

Do you know that there are pain inducing acoustic devices which are almost common now that are shot at protesters making them to even stay as far away from the police or the protest scene as possible? There are countless ways these protests could have been handled successfully, Limiting the number of casualties without Leading to an all out massacre of Women and children. In as much as The Palestinians deserve some blame themselves for protesting too much, Killing Them is still Not acceptable OR should we all say.. yes it's acceptable LET THEM KEEP KILLING THEM AS LONG AS THEY KEEP PROTESTING...Should we say that? I guess Not. A better Alternative should be sought. That's my only point.

You are correct
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Sannidanger: 7:05pm On May 20, 2018
Righteousness89:
ur name says it all.. u better Repent now. There is no Repentance in the grave.. only a fool will fight His Creator

Do you know your creator ? Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by ocelot2006(m): 8:50pm On May 20, 2018
orunto27:

Just hear yourself. Erdogan should Call for Accountability and stoppage of further killings. He is big enough to talk to Trump one to one.

And whats wrong if Erdogan or anyone else calls for accountability and the end to the killings? I suggest you take up your own advice cos i don't know any sane person that will condone the killing of civilians, INCLUDING CHILDREN, and later call himself/herself a "Christian".

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nazaretha1(m): 10:47pm On May 20, 2018
Will you just shut up? Einstein did not create the atomic bomb. The Nazi German were the first to start developing the bomb until Linus Pauling and Albert Einstein sent a letter to president Roosevelt to start developing their own atomic bombs. For the most part Einstein did not help in building the bomb except for some few theoretical questions because he feared the destruction it would cause.
ifyboy60:

start by boycotting Facebook, penicillin,
Azilect a drug for Parkinson's disease
USB flash drive
Viber
and all of albiet Einstein's discoveries
as all these were invented or created by jews
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by davidif: 11:20pm On May 20, 2018
ndy87:

Der should learn to stage a peaceful protest, and be heard instead of getting themselves killed. Dieing cant give them wat they want.

They have done this for decades and the Israelis don't listen what else do you want them to Do? Abi you thought they just started protesting?
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by goodnews777: 2:48am On May 21, 2018
he is a sick man. terrorist
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by ifyboy60(m): 7:26am On May 21, 2018
Nazaretha1:
Will you just shut up? Einstein did not create the atomic bomb. The Nazi German were the first to start developing the bomb until Linus Pauling and Albert Einstein sent a letter to president Roosevelt to start developing their own atomic bombs. For the most part Einstein did not help in building the bomb except for some few theoretical questions because he feared the destruction it would cause.

u well so?
who said Einstein created the atomic bomb.
or are u dyslexic?
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nazaretha1(m): 10:46am On May 21, 2018
Brother wey know person wey get dyslexia and person wey no get, discerning what's invisible, many people can't do it. I for don ask you for Albert Einstein's scientific achievements first cause I sabi say una go include developing the atomic bomb.
ifyboy60:

u well so?
who said Einstein created the atomic bomb.
or are u dyslexic?
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by odigbosky(m): 5:25pm On May 21, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Rothschild? You are so knowledgeable.

As in....d guy finish work. I first heard about that name when i read 48 laws of power

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by odigbosky(m): 5:38pm On May 21, 2018
Now i think there are 3 dimensions to this whole arguments here. The first is about those who are concerned about Human rights and how civilians should be handled during protest. Others are just doing the religious mobo jombo thing....but for me and some other persons here, we just love international politics, military information and hardware and nothing more. I am a realist and i ain't putting feelings into this argument or religion. I have learnt alot about advanced weapons systems and lot of military history here.

Lets not forget that people are dying in Yemen, that's a country that has been turned into a battle field because of Supremacy tussle by Saudi and Iran....yet people ain't talking about it the way they talk about Palestinian stuffs. People die everyday in war and armed struggles around the world. I don't think those Israelis and Arabs even know that fulani herdsmen are killing us here like rams and people are been slaughtered in zamfara and some guys were killed when the python attacked protesters in the east. People die everywhere, they die here, they die there. Me i don't see any big deal about people dying in Gaza because before this month ends herdsmen would probably kill again.

2 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Ziggylady(f): 1:38pm On May 24, 2018
Tellemall:

Isn't that stupidity?

What is their point provoking? They want to die so that they will be all over CNN, crying with their big mouths wide open like the gates of hell after using their children as shields.

Your problem with it is that it's Mohammedans being killed. You wouldn't care if it were Christians.

Lmao!!! grin cheesy...Guy you are brutal.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by brodalokie: 11:38am On May 26, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) / IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence / Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.