Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

The Penis Workout That Stops PE And Strengthens Erections - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Penis Workout That Stops PE And Strengthens Erections (642 Views)

No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo / Masturbation: I Think I Have PE And ED, I'm Just 20 / How I Cure My PE And DE Caused By Masturbation Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Penis Workout That Stops PE And Strengthens Erections by markbor: 7:45am On May 19, 2018
You probably think of Kegel exercises as a chick-only thing. She squeezes her pelvic floor muscles to prep her for childbirth or make sex more intense. But it turns out, they're not just for women.

A new review in the journal Urology found that strengthening a man's pelvic floor – the muscles that surround the base of your penis and form a shelf across the bottom of your pelvis – can help diminish erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.

Strong like wood
When you get hard, your pelvic muscles keep blood in your shaft. This helps to enhance and maintain your rigidity, says urological surgeon Dr Andrew Siegel, the study's author and creator of pelvic floor exercise DVD Private Gym. And for premature ejaculators, squeezing those muscles can delay your orgasm. The stronger these muscles, the better the effect, Dr. Siegel says.

It might sound too good to be true, but science backs him up. A 2005 study found that 75 per cent of men improved erectile function after doing kegels. In another study, Italian researchers found that 61 per cent of men were cured of premature ejaculation through rehabilitation of the pelvic floor muscles.

However, there are many different causes of erectile and ejaculatory problems, so Kegels may not solve all your sexual woes, says Dr Christopher Kelly, assistant professor of urology at the Langone Medical Centre. But they're free, easy to do, and worth giving a shot before you turn to medication.

Ready to try it for yourself? Here's how to do it: Squeeze the muscles that you would use to stop the stream of urine and hold the contraction for 1 to 2 seconds (concentrate on only using your pelvic muscles, and not your glutes, thigh, or hip muscles). Release. Repeat 30 times, resting one minute when you're finished. Perform 3 sets, 3 to 4 times a week. For complete guide to do penis workout email irabormark@gmail.com for FREE download.

Re: The Penis Workout That Stops PE And Strengthens Erections by Nobody: 10:11am On May 19, 2018
Excessive kegels will give you chronic P.E and E.D

Try “EDGING” instead, that’s all you need

(1) (Reply)

Offer:-http://www.hlsnow.org/keto-trim-diet/ / Need African Black Soap? Here Is Where To Get It. / 6 Reasons Why You Should Walk Barefoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.