Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Someone Has Hacked Into My Yahoomail. What Shld I Do? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Someone Has Hacked Into My Yahoomail. What Shld I Do? (5956 Views)

Help My Yahoomail Account And Fb Account Has Been Hacked / Help! Can't Open My Yahoomail Box / Why I Cant Access My Yahoomail? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Has Hacked Into My Yahoomail. What Shld I Do? by realkemmy(m): 7:06am On May 25, 2010
Hi Nairalanders, some one hacked into my yahoo mail and sent mail to most of my contacts.

pls what can i do?

i need solution ASAP

i know i caan count on u guys.

Thanks
Re: Someone Has Hacked Into My Yahoomail. What Shld I Do? by fameissues(f): 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2010
I also have the same problem, all my contacts are getting annoying messages from me, I guess the problem could be fixed by opening another email address,
Re: Someone Has Hacked Into My Yahoomail. What Shld I Do? by xtremeidea(m): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2010
CHANGE UR SECURITY QUESTIONS AND SOME PROFILE DETAILS,

CHANGE UR PASSWORDS N DATZ ALL.

BE CAREFUL OF THE SITES U VISIT!!!
Re: Someone Has Hacked Into My Yahoomail. What Shld I Do? by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 02, 2010
Re: Someone Has Hacked Into My Yahoomail. What Shld I Do? by HTML5: 7:34pm On Jun 02, 2010
Change your password man, Then change all your account information, Change the system you use more often because that PC might have been attacked by a password stealing malware, Try change w/ your phone if possible!
Re: Someone Has Hacked Into My Yahoomail. What Shld I Do? by cystein(m): 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2010
What you need to do is to get a personalized email that you control. Something like you@yourself.com. Wont cost more than 60USD a year and u have security. Cheap is expensive you know
Re: Someone Has Hacked Into My Yahoomail. What Shld I Do? by olasdot: 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
DonCrust: a friend of mine called last thursday to inform me that his email was hacked and couldn't have access to it. i immediately went online and to my surprise, the hacker was using the email. so i pleaded with him to release it but he refused. then i proved it to him by hacking the email from him myself. then it became a contest cos he also hack it back. after the 7th time he gave up cos i secured it beyond his imagination with a *. so my advice is change your pasrword and security Q & A

@DonCrust,

Please, kindly help me. my email has been hacked since yesterday. The hackers have been using it to request for money from all of my contacts. They have changed my security questions and even password to my secondary email.

Please, kindly help me. I need to get this email back cos it's very important to me and contains so many things.
Re: Someone Has Hacked Into My Yahoomail. What Shld I Do? by Chikebrain: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
Hello, for those whose account have be hacked change your password ASAP.
That should do the trick.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help 100% Cpu Usage When Am Doing Nothing. / Dmedalion--unlock Ur New MTN 4G Mifi E5573- / See The Best Internet Data Plans / Bundles From MTN Etisalat Airtel And Globacom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.