Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today (2809 Views)

Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today / Kingreign Gets Married Today!! / Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by damiloladuke: 8:40am On May 19, 2018
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are preparing to marry in a ceremony that will be broadcast around the world.

The couple will wed in the historic surroundings of St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, in a ceremony that begins at 12pm on Saturday.

Die-hard royalists - many decked out in the national colours of both Britain and the United States - camped out overnight in a bid to secure the best spots to catch a glimpse of the Prince and the American former actress.

Senior members of the Royal family and a raft of celebrities will be among the 600 invited guests and another 2,640 members of the public have been chosen to watch the ceremony from the grounds of Windsor Castle.

The Prince of Wales is stepping in for the father of the bride, as he prepares to walk Ms Markle down the aisle.

Kensington Palace palace said Ms Markle had asked her future father-in-law to accompany her as she makes her way to the altar after her father, Thomas Markle, was forced to pull out in a dramatic upset just two days before the wedding.

After arriving with her mother, Doria Ragland, Ms Markle will walk up the Nave of St George's Chapel - the first part of the church - on her own in front of a global television audience of millions.

She will be followed by her six bridesmaids and four pageboys including Prince George and Princess Charlotte. Ms Markle will then be accompanied by Charles through the Quire, which begins in the middle of the chapel. However, the ceremony will omit the traditional moment of "giving away".

Prince Harry and Ms Markle spent their last night as an unmarried couple in separate luxury hotels - and will only meet again at the altar.

Stay with us for the latest updates throughout the day.

https://lailasnews.com/royal-wedding-live-prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-to-get-married/

lalasticlala farano rocktation

Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by damiloladuke: 8:41am On May 19, 2018
Stay glued for more photos as the event unfolds today

Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by biacan(f): 8:42am On May 19, 2018
I'm ready to party tongue

Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:49am On May 19, 2018
Watching the preprations/wedding already(latest news/updates).Congratulations to the duke and duchess of sussex.
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by fiftynaira(m): 8:49am On May 19, 2018
Lalasticala this is a ROYAL wedding and pls push it to the ROYAL front page.

1 Like

Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by biacan(f): 8:55am On May 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Watching the preprations/wedding already(latest news/updates).Congratulations to the duke and duchess of sussex.
I wish I was in London to attend......

Wait lemme do small gbebun lipsrsealed

Lalas24 are you going to the wedding.... sad

1 Like

Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:59am On May 19, 2018
biacan:
I wish I was in London to attend......

Wait lemme do small gbebun lipsrsealed

Lalas24 are you going to the wedding.... sad
Good morning sis,
I have been watching CNN and BBc since morning carrying royal wedding matter(na so I carry Kate and William wedding/pregnancy details)for head I wish I was in the UK Windsor castle to be precise to watch the event live,maybe shaybebaby,lalas247 and livingfree would attend it live.

3 Likes

Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by MrCork: 9:04am On May 19, 2018
damiloladuke:
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are preparing to marry in a ceremony that will be broadcast around the world.

The couple will wed in the historic surroundings of St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, in a ceremony that begins at 12pm on Saturday.

Die-hard royalists - many decked out in the national colours of both Britain and the United States - camped out overnight in a bid to secure the best spots to catch a glimpse of the Prince and the American former actress.

Senior members of the Royal family and a raft of celebrities will be among the 600 invited guests and another 2,640 members of the public have been chosen to watch the ceremony from the grounds of Windsor Castle.

The Prince of Wales is stepping in for the father of the bride, as he prepares to walk Ms Markle down the aisle.

Kensington Palace palace said Ms Markle had asked her future father-in-law to accompany her as she makes her way to the altar after her father, Thomas Markle, was forced to pull out in a dramatic upset just two days before the wedding.

After arriving with her mother, Doria Ragland, Ms Markle will walk up the Nave of St George's Chapel - the first part of the church - on her own in front of a global television audience of millions.

She will be followed by her six bridesmaids and four pageboys including Prince George and Princess Charlotte. Ms Markle will then be accompanied by Charles through the Quire, which begins in the middle of the chapel. However, the ceremony will omit the traditional moment of "giving away".

Prince Harry and Ms Markle spent their last night as an unmarried couple in separate luxury hotels - and will only meet again at the altar.

Stay with us for the latest updates throughout the day.

https://lailasnews.com/royal-wedding-live-prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-to-get-married/

lalasticlala farano rocktation

...true...am of to the wedding in next 5 minute.. looking for my I. V. The whole of pekam iso happy......and our queen to be is lighskin((((( yippppppppppy yaaaay))))) cheesy
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by Nobody: 9:04am On May 19, 2018
biacan:
I'm ready to party tongue
shocked

That's heavy duty on your legs.
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by nikkypearl(f): 9:09am On May 19, 2018
Waiting!!
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by biacan(f): 9:14am On May 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Good morning sis,
I have been watching CNN and BBc since morning carrying royal wedding matter(na so I carry Kate and William wedding/pregnancy details)for head I wish I was in London too,maybe shaybebaby,lalas247 and livingfree would attend it live.
cheesy it's been long I watched the news lipsrsealed I only get to know their stories on E! I spend my time watching wrestle and souncity for music then change to channel 119 telemundo :X woman of steel wink

I tell if I was in London nothing wey go make me no attend that wedding who knows if I might trap a royal prince if there is anyone remaining.....i just hope lalas247 makes use of this opportunity wisely oooo because she has what it takes to be part of them......Hmmmm lemme manage this naija guys sha waiting for better offer cool

1 Like

Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by oyoyoyo: 9:21am On May 19, 2018
halleluyah
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by oyoyoyo: 9:21am On May 19, 2018
where can i watch live?
waiting

nikkypearl:
Waiting!!
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:24am On May 19, 2018
It is the most popular royal family.You can marry prince George he is the third in line to the British throne He is just 4 years and turns 5 by July you can wait for him and marry him(love knows no bound)he would be king one day.
biacan:
cheesy it's been long I watched the news lipsrsealed I only get to know their stories on E! I spend my time watching wrestle and souncity for music then change to channel 119 telemondo :X woman of steel wink

I tell if I was in London nothing wey go make me no attend that wedding who knows if I might trap a royal prince if there is anyone remaining.....i just hope lalas247 makes use of this opportunity wisely oooo because she has what it takes to be part of them......Hmmmm lemme manage this naija guys sha waiting for better offer cool
As for telemundo I dislike woman of steel (3 seasons already)and I only watch The boss.On E it's the news and keeping up with the kardashians only.

1 Like

Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by shaybebaby(f): 9:27am On May 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Good morning sis,
I have been watching CNN and BBc since morning carrying royal wedding matter(na so I carry Kate and William wedding/pregnancy details)for head I wish I was in the UK Windsor castle to be precise to watch the event live,maybe shaybebaby,lalas247 and livingfree would attend it live.
When it's not like they would be sharing free jollof rice!
Abeg make Harry and Meghan go siddons jor! angry

2 Likes

Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:30am On May 19, 2018
shaybebaby:
When it's not like they would be sharing free jollof rice! Abeg make Harry and Meghan go siddons jor! angry
Ah sis you nor happy for them. I be think say you done dey Windsor by now.
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by Nobody: 9:31am On May 19, 2018
big deal angry

Why should I give a Bleep about two people that I don't know and probably don't give a Bleep about me.

I will rather follow the traditional marriage of lala live, at least he has managed to push few of the threads I created with my old moniker to the front page.
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by biacan(f): 9:33am On May 19, 2018
greiboy:
big deal angry

Why should I give a Bleep about two people that I don't know and probably don't give a Bleep about me.

I will rather follow the traditional marriage of lala live, at least he has managed to push few of the threads I created with my old moniker to the front page.
Bad Belle undecided
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by shaybebaby(f): 9:35am On May 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Ah sis you nor happy for them.
I be think say you done dey Windsor by now.
I dey my backyard o, Windsor loun loun.

I'm not a royalist I'm afraid, but let me sit down in my corner and not shît on the parade of those celebrating!

I can see you are a fan, so maybe you can enlighten me on what is in their nuptials for the common man.
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by HigherEd: 9:35am On May 19, 2018
.. Lalasticlala live thread o
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by biacan(f): 9:40am On May 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It is the most popular royal family.You can marry prince George he is the third in line to the British throne He is just 4 years and turns 5 by July you can wait for him and marry him(love knows no bound)he would be king one day.As for telemundo I dislike woman of steel (3 seasons already)and I only watch The boss.On E it's the news and keeping up with the kardashians only.
But he's still small nah embarassed anyway lemme wait for him to grow up while I chop naija guys and clean mouth cool

I love that boss movie it's very entertaining......There's the one that's the bomb The price of fame don't know if you've seen it sad I also love keeping up with the kardashians Kendal is the most beautiful while Kyle is the billionaire right now and she dress well I'm learning some dress sense from them cheesy
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by Nobody: 9:43am On May 19, 2018
biacan:
Bad Belle undecided
According to professor MI " bad belle is allowed"

But what is fuss about two people getting married? It happens almost every weekend around us and even our local stations don't give a Bleep.

After their supposed royal wedding,

will the price of basic foodstuff in Nigeria come down?

Will their marriage bring world peace?

or will it even bring peace between Russia and the British ?

or will it solve any of the world's problems?

In the end, it is just a charade to me, even princess Diana(Harry's mother) of blessed memories had a similar royal wedding and we all know how that one ended.
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by princfred(m): 9:43am On May 19, 2018
shaybebaby:

When it's not like they would be sharing free jollof rice!
Abeg make Harry and Meghan go siddons jor! angry
. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by princfred(m): 9:44am On May 19, 2018
greiboy:

But what is fuss about two people getting married? It happens almost every weekend around us and even our local stations don't give a Bleep.

Will there marriage bring world peace? or will it even bring peace between Russia and the British ? or will it solve of any of the world's problems?

in the end, it is just a charade to me, even princess Diana(Harry's mother) of blessed memories had a similar royal wedding and we all know how that one ended
No be lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:45am On May 19, 2018
shaybebaby:

I dey my backyard o, Windsor loun loun.

I'm not a royalist I'm afraid, but let me sit down in my corner and not shît on the parade of those celebrating!

I can see you are a fan, so maybe you can enlighten me on what is in their nuptials for the common man.
Nuptials common man(nothing if you ask me) I follow them for fun.
What I know is that both meghan and Harry are humanitarian and have donated/work with charity(kind of a help for the common man).
She is bi-racial,divorcee and a feminist giving herself away and proving a point.
Harry is not the first to marry a commoner his brother did it.
I just love their story and even the documentary/special reports done about the British monarchy I watch with keen interest.That is all but I do know that if I was in the UK I would be there live and not watching CNN on Tv waiting for updates. I am sure the people there are celebrating I have been watching it all week they are selling meghan and Harry's accessories people are making money.Have a great day.

2 Likes

Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by princfred(m): 9:45am On May 19, 2018
biacan:
But he's still small nah embarassed anyway lemme wait for him to grow up while I chop naija guys and clean mouth cool

I love that boss movie it's very entertaining......There's the one that's the bomb The price of fame don't know if you've seen it sad I also love keeping up with the kardashians Kendal is the most beautiful while Kyle is the billionaire right now and she dress well I'm learning some dress sense from them cheesy
The chopper will be chopped. grin cool
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by toluxa1(m): 9:46am On May 19, 2018
smiley
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by princfred(m): 9:46am On May 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Nuptials common man(nothing if you ask me) I follow them for fun.
What I know is that both meghan and Harry are humanitarian and have donated/work with charity(kind of a help for the common man).
She is bi-racial,divorcee and a feminist giving herself away and proving a point.
Harry is not the first to marry a commoner his brother did it.
I just love their story and even the documentary/special reports done about the British monarchy I watch with keen interest.That is all but I do know that if I was in the UK I would be there live and not watching CNN on Tv waiting for updates. I am sure the people there are celebrating I have been watching it all week they are selling meghan and Harry's accessories people are making money.Have a great day.
Lovely.
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by biacan(f): 9:47am On May 19, 2018
greiboy:

Will their marriage bring world peace?

or will it even bring peace between Russia and the British ?

or will it solve of any of the world's problems?

In the end, it is just a charade to me, even princess Diana(Harry's mother) of blessed memories had a similar royal wedding and we all know how that one ended.
I know you're in pains because you won't be opportune to attend the wedding.....

Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:51am On May 19, 2018
Yes o wait for him let me also with your wedding on TV infact send me a special invitation on that day.
biacan:

I have watched the price of fame(mateo and manara)I hardly miss an episode so interesting.As for The boss Aracely Arambula is a well known actress I have three favourite telemundo actresses which includes her,Ana layevska and maritza Rodriguez.I have only one favourite actor Fabian Rios.
To me Kim is the prettiest and my favourite is Kourtney kardashian.I enjoy their reality show that is all.
Re: ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today by Nobody: 9:54am On May 19, 2018
biacan:
I know you're in pains because you won't be opportune to attend the wedding.....
Even if I were given a free pass to the wedding by a stroke of luck, I will rather exchange it for money. cheesy

I will use half of the money to improve myself and donate half to the children who were born in the same way as the these two, but don't necessarily have the privileges of the two. Children at the IDP camps readily comes to mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment A Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating With Her Best Friend (video) / Name Three Series You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.