Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle (50408 Views)

Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' / “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by rOsy247(f): 4:37pm On May 19, 2018
uuzba:

Where in the pictures are we seeing true love? Or are you intimidated because you've done one thing with one person who did not treat you with much dignity?
-
Abeg let pepper rest. I'm already married. Hope you are too. Take care.

And where did I imply in my post that I identified true love in their union through pictures? U obviously lack sen.se. I recognized true love here cos I'm in that journey already, so u are obviously talking about ur frustrated self that's lacking in every good thing. U are married? And u are this bitter? Lol it's obvious ur dignity as a husband in your marriage is at low point, else u wouldn't attack my post that's celebrating love with the couple. Go sort yourself out and not venting ur frustration on my harmless post.

Pained broke ass niggas lacking love in their lives be feeling intimidated by a couple celebrating love. Yikes!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by uuzba(m): 4:42pm On May 19, 2018
opribo:
You see now why the world is full of so much trouble because of inequality, hopelessness and all.

Who made one royalty and another ordinary? When you dissect them both you will see the content are one and the same, sometimes irrespective of the shortcomings ......

Well we all know that everybody is equal. The whole idea of Royalty stems from the fact that human societies always need a leader. There were many leaders in the Bible chosen by God. In the case of England, people fought for the position of king. It is dangerous game. But if you can convince men on your side to fight with you, they help you secure power.
You are seen as a smart intelligent person that can rule others.
Then you hand over power to your heir and people respect that one as well. You heir is usually your family member, same blood. In time, people associate your family line to be of superior intelligent good leaders. Or else there is a treason and another person kills off your heir and takes the throne. IF HE CAN DO IT before your entire army descend on him.

This is why people see Royals as special and different from others.

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by uuzba(m): 4:46pm On May 19, 2018
rOsy247:

And where did I imply in my post that I identified true love in their union through pictures? U obviously lack sen.se. I recognized true love here cos I'm in that journey already, so u are obviously talking about ur frustrated self that's lacking in every good thing. U are married? And u are this bitter? Lol it's obvious ur dignity as a husband in your marriage is at low point, else u wouldn't attack my post that's celebrating love with the couple. Go sort yourself out and not venting ur frustration on my harmless post.

Pained broke ass niggas lacking love in their lives be feeling intimidated by a couple celebrating love. Yikes!!!

Ok. Be happy. No wahala. Be happy.
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by uuzba(m): 4:50pm On May 19, 2018
Simonrom:
Today, I now believe that the freedom Nigeria is claiming is just in books and documents.
After all the atrocious deeds of those wolves in sheep clothing starting from the extortion of resources and amalgamation of various and diverse ethnic groups to form a diversified union, to the racial injustice they've poured on us, Nigerians still give a damn about their so called royal wedding even to the extent of watching YouTube with the outrageous cost of data.

Chai, slavery is just in some people's blood and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
But TBH, kudos to England with her hyping skills.

When people study in UK universities and get First Class degrees, is it not on this site they will post their pictures? Na we dey hype them.
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by isalegan2: 4:55pm On May 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by uuzba(m): 4:59pm On May 19, 2018
luckyogor:
To hell with the brits and their royals,dont give a poo about them,the only royals i know are nigerian royals.

But Nigerian Royals don't have any currency

See royal face on this £10 note.
Why is £10 not equal to N10?

Because we and all our royals are wholly dependent on imported goods just to stay alive.
The more you depend totally on Oyibo products and services, the less the value of your currency.

If any of our Nigerian Royals put their face on currency the value would even be less than one Naira.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 19, 2018
My love is now married cry cry cry
She'll no longer be on suits angry

2 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 19, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Even Prince Harry will be using livescore to get updates.

My mirror says hi.
Kee me grin grin. I tell YOU, I just disappeared from a wedding where I'm the best man. I'm currently looking for the nearest TV
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Nowenuse: 5:16pm On May 19, 2018
uuzba:

Well the first step is to begin by speaking one language.
On our own we have about 600 languages in this Nigeria area. We were not talking to each other.
They colonised us and gave us English. This is now our national language that we can all use to communicate with each other and make progress.
Have you heard Buhari's English?
When people bounce around speaking bad English, you don't know how much damage we are doing to our nation.

That is where the problem comes. Which single language are we now going to adopt as our national language asides English, that would go down well with everyone? None.

Besides, Buhari speaks poor english because he is not well educated. No well educated person will not speak the language of his literacy very well.
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by CSTR1003: 5:29pm On May 19, 2018
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Antichristus: 5:46pm On May 19, 2018
uuzba:

Abeg it is not over hyped o.
Queen Elizabeth has been looking for how to hand over her title to the next in line.
She is not only queen of England, she is head of the common wealth.
Most importantly, since king Henry VIII broke away from the Catholic church and the authority of the Pope (the chair of St Peter answerable directly to God), and made himself the head of Anglican Church, all British monarchs have assumed that role.
Their bishop of Canterbury still bows down to this Queen. Technically, she can deny God from forgiving your sins. (That's the long English).
-
Only the Pope does have this divine right anyway.
She is looking for whom to hand over all this responsibility to.
Prince Harry said he don't want to do King and Queen again. He wants to wear Jeans and face cap.
-
Story!

I'LL LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU'VE BEEN SMOKING, PLEASE!
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by iamfromlagos(f): 5:59pm On May 19, 2018
isybeke:
Over hyped marriage dat will not even last, Meghan Markle is a wrong choice for Prince Harry
says you?

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by iamfromlagos(f): 6:04pm On May 19, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Which world is watching.
The FA Cup will have more viewers .

This is just a celeb stunt wedding.
Her father in law is the one walking her down the aisle, while her father is alive, tells you much.
yimu

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by guttentag(m): 7:24pm On May 19, 2018
why was Buhari not invited, azzlicker
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by fluffylarose: 9:26pm On May 19, 2018
Abeg leave this beautiful couple alone. I love Duke and Duchess of Sussex

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by marylandcakes: 9:45pm On May 19, 2018
fluffylarose:
Abeg leave this beautiful couple alone. I love Duke and Duchess of Sussex

Not only you, Me too I love them grin grin grin
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by redsun(m): 10:15pm On May 19, 2018
Harry is real,that is why he is connecting to reality. He seems as real as a real blackman that just want to live and let live.
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by laudate: 11:16pm On May 19, 2018
salt1:
The wedding is making me teary. The odds were stacked against Markle: divorcee, older than groom, mixed race etc but royalty found her.

I'm an unapologetic Christian who believes that one day, in spite of my inadequacies, God's goodness will be extended to me to become the bride of Christ : new title, access to royalty and riches of heaven etc.

Am sure Meghan's ex-husband will be feeling sad, right now. The girl did far better, by marrying upwards and snagging a British prince. wink When next he sees her, her ex-husband would have to bow and address her as "Her Royal Highness, Princess Megan, Duchess of Sussex." cheesy The best revenge is in living well. cool For your info, Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, is 6 months younger than his wife Katherine Elizabeth Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge. Even Prince Henry's stepmother Camilla, is 16 months older than Prince Charles who is Harry's father.

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by laudate: 11:25pm On May 19, 2018
Safiaa:
It’s only Nigerian men that have this obsession with their ego. Everything na problem to them. This woman has been divorced, 36 years old yet a prince married her. Yet these scumbags of Nigerian men who don’t have a dime to their name want to have foolish standards grin Shiorr

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Nobody: 12:30am On May 20, 2018
ladygudhead:
Aaawwh...marry me prince Harry! smiley smiley smiley
with ur smelly puna
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by pri3stess(f): 4:25am On May 20, 2018
salt1:

The wedding is making me teary. The odds were stacked against Markle: divorcee, older than groom, mixed race etc but royalty found her.

I'm an unapologetic Christian who believes that one day, in spite of my inadequacies, God's goodness will be extended to me to become the bride of Christ : new title, access to royalty and riches of heaven etc.

I wonder why you Nigerians are so hyped that a partially black person is marrying into this family that raped, stolen from, killed your ancestors, and are still raping your ancestors to this day.
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by makahlj2: 6:37am On May 20, 2018
pri3stess:

and are still raping your ancestors to this day.

My ancestors are long dead. How exactly are they being raped even today?

4 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by makahlj2: 6:39am On May 20, 2018
laudate:

For your info, Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, is 6 months younger than his wife Katherine Elizabeth Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge. Even Prince Henry's stepmother Camilla, is 16 months older than Prince Charles who is Harry's father.

Don't even get me started on Emmanuel Macron's wife.

3 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by marylandcakes: 7:25am On May 20, 2018
And the award for the best dressed lady goes to Amal Clooney cool

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by pri3stess(f): 7:38am On May 20, 2018
makahlj2:

My ancestors are long dead. How exactly are they being raped even today?

You don't know that the British Royal Family is one of the reasons why Nigeria and most of Africa is so messed up? Go and read about the actual history of your country instead of browsing Nairaland and other websites that add no value to your life.
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by ladygudhead(f): 12:24pm On May 20, 2018
banjo022:
with ur smelly puna
mumu
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by ladygudhead(f): 12:35pm On May 20, 2018
banjo022:
with ur smelly puna
Mumu... thats all i will say to you, i won't exchange words with a scum that is living an unfortunate life.
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by brookz: 5:36pm On May 20, 2018
The PDP be like;

"The wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle is Fake because the Solemnization was done by Buhari's friend, Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby. We, therefore, are not recognizing that marriage. United Nations, Take note"
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by bukatyne(f): 7:43pm On May 20, 2018
Adanne9110:

The Royal Couple
Meghan Markle is 36 (almost 37), and she’s getting married to a man who can pass as one of the most eligible bachelors on earth.
She is mixed race.
She is divorced.
She’s been in the media for a long time.
She’s American.
She’s not from a royal home.
She’s older than Prince Harry.
She’s broken almost all the rules that makes her eligible to be a wife to a Prince. But, she’s getting married to the Prince
Dear Nigerian single women,
STOP BEING DESPERATE!
If you are lucky to find the right man at a younger age and you are ready, by all means get married.
BUT....
Do NOT make the mistake of settling for the wrong man simply because you are over 30 and all your mates are getting married.
Wait for the right man.
When the right man comes, your age won’t matter much. He will love you for you. He will fight for you against all odds.
There are so many beautiful young British women who ticked all the boxes that qualify them to be married to the Prince, but Harry is going for who his heart wants. Seeing that Meghan doesn’t even “fit in”, it’s obvious that Harry fought for her. That’s what your man should do for you.... fight for you....

Meghan is an exception and it's too early to judge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents / Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.