Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,795 members, 7,798,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. (50586 Views)

The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw / Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? / Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by 2buffagain(m): 9:14pm On May 24, 2018
laudate:

All your 'unlocking' is nothing more than manipulation. sad When women too begin to talk of unlocking men, then you will know the difference. Anyone who is looking for a way to unlock another person, is just proving to the world that he or she lacks God-given virtues or desirable attributes, that could attract and keep a person's attention. That is why he needs to resort to dicey schemes like 'unlocking.' undecided

I pity you if you marry a woman you have not first unlocked.
You go hear am grin

1 Like

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by AlphaMajestic: 9:21pm On May 24, 2018
lilbest4:
so, you don't have breast and ynash?

Some guys are feminine physically and emotionally so should we start taking care of them too?

Look, in this life no one gives a fúck about you genuinely apart from your parents. Some parents don't even give a fúck too. Everybody should learn to take care of themselves because no one cares.

OK I get it....ur not romantic... continue wit ur soap..Vaseline nation
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 24, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

OK I get it....ur not romantic... continue wit ur soap..Vaseline nation
should I snap and send to you? A girl is currently lying close to me right now sleeping. I'm not your typical nairalander

I always pity guys like you who mystifies ordinary pússy
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by AlphaMajestic: 10:07pm On May 24, 2018
lilbest4:
should I snap and send to you? A girl is currently lying close to me right now sleeping. I'm not your typical nairalander

u..?? gal..? close to u??..its easy Na...olosho wey dey hungry no go mind...besides DAT didn't mke u romantic...'m not ur typical nairalander.. no refer me like DAT again or else u will regret it...r u mad
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by AlphaMajestic: 10:07pm On May 24, 2018
lilbest4:

u..?? gal..? close to u??..its easy Na...olosho wey dey hungry no go mind...I'm not ur typical nairaland.. no refer me like DAT again or else u will regret it...r u mad
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 24, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

u..?? gal..? close to u??..its easy Na...olosho wey dey hungry no go mind...I'm not ur typical nairaland.. no refer me like DAT again or else u will regret it...r u mad
lol. Your life is seriously messed up I can see. This is a girl I've been dating since 2015 she understands how life work and we've been living together since January just grow up you hear me?

If you are to quote me again, learn how to punctuate. Brighter Grammer might help.
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by AlphaMajestic: 10:17pm On May 24, 2018
lilbest4:
lol. Your life is seriously messed up I can see. This is a girl I've been dating since 2015 she understands how life work and we've been living together since January just grow up you here me?

extend my greetings to her...tell her DAT she's a loser.. Nd will waste d remainder of her life with an uneducated dwarf who smells like bush rat...I pity her too....
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 24, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

extend my greetings to her...tell her DAT she's a loser.. Nd will waste d remainder of her life with an uneducated dwarf who smells like bush rat...I pity her too....
nairaland sef grin.
Children everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by AlphaMajestic: 10:27pm On May 24, 2018
lilbest4:
nairaland sef grin. Children everywhere
dis cunt...u av to attend to ur olosho galfriend NW cos am done wid u...pegan
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by laudate: 11:11pm On May 24, 2018
2buffagain:
I pity you if you marry a woman you have not first unlocked.
You go hear am grin
And I pity you if you think your so-called 'unlocking' will keep a woman hooked to you for life. Shey, you know that another man can easily 'unlock' her, too... or do you think the game of manipulation only has one participant?

1 Like

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by laudate: 11:12pm On May 24, 2018
AlphaMajestic:
ya ladies do more of these stuffs...it's like a mind game Bro...who wants to loose..

it's called manipulation... and FYI..I dnt have conscience in case u still want dis discussion
2buffagain:
Again, where did you read that these things were lacking? And why does the term "busting cherry" raise up such a strong negative aspect within you?
You're still making illogical conclusions because you're stuck in your emotions about my post. Did the person that bust your cherry do so cruelly?

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 24, 2018
Boland:
A man should take the responsibility of providing for his woman, and of course not everything she asks for but her basic needs. If she's willing to stick to what you're offering, fine.

Most young men don't subscribe to the ideas of feminism and at the same time they want their women to be independent, be able to cater for their needs and sometimes support their men (financially). These are the qualities a true feminist possess and it will be unfair to condemn what they expect of their man (which is equality) but want the goodies they offer.

I don't subscribe to the idea of feminism and as such I don't believe that Men's responsibilities is to be shared.

Like I said earlier, let the Men be Men.
then what should d woman do sit nd wait for d guy for her needs. u gf don use ur brain sell groundnut.
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by AlphaMajestic: 11:45pm On May 24, 2018
laudate:

u know wat I think...I think ur either a gay...or ur kind a sisi boy, u know, like ajebutta, no offense but oyibo call dem pvssy niggas..buh it's cool..most people like you end up with the best girls....in everything honesty is a key ingredient for any relationship to be perfect...but I dnt care am shameless
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by JhyMedex: 11:45pm On May 24, 2018
lilbest4:
The dumbest set of males are the ones who believe ladies are doing them a favor by having sex with them. Girls beg real guys for sex that's something you might never know sha.

Preach!! Dude is still on d blue pill..overdosed on it actually..
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by AlphaMajestic: 11:48pm On May 24, 2018
JhyMedex:

Preach!! Dude is still on d blue pill..overdosed on it actually..

actually dude is right...are you a dumb nigga?? too bad if u are
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by laudate: 11:50pm On May 24, 2018
AlphaMajestic:
u know wat I think...I think ur either a gay...or ur kind a sisi boy, u know, like ajebutta, no offense but oyibo call dem pvssy niggas..buh it's cool..most people like you end up with the best girls....in everything honesty is a key ingredient for any relationship to be perfect...but I dnt care am shameless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by AlphaMajestic: 11:54pm On May 24, 2018
[quote author=laudate post=67855367][/quote]
I see u av an opinion.. kudos to u..
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by laudate: 11:56pm On May 24, 2018
AlphaMajestic:
I see u av an opinion.. kudos to u..

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by JhyMedex: 12:03am On May 25, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

actually dude is right...are you a dumb nigga?? too bad if u are

Jesu!!

Dumb jst like dt..well i promised my mommy dt i won't make niggas commit suicude again..so u get a pass..

Lemme engage u wit d supposition dt u r a civilized person...

Hw is d dude ryt?
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by AlphaMajestic: 12:11am On May 25, 2018
[quote author=laudate post=67855437][/quote]

are u DAT lazy DAT u expect me to explain a simple statement like DAT...

if ur opinion is DAT am proudly stupid...then dats wat u think. but then another persons opinion musnt be like urs
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by AlphaMajestic: 12:17am On May 25, 2018
JhyMedex:

Jesu!!

Dumb jst like dt..well i promised my mommy dt i won't make niggas commit suicude again..so u get a pass..

Lemme engage u wit d supposition dt u r a civilized person...

Hw is d dude ryt?

The dumbest set of males are the ones who believe ladies
are doing them a favor by having sex with them. Girls beg
real guys for sex that's something you might never know
sha.

some guys tell girls on facebook "thank you" after the request they sent av been accepted by d gal...
imagine hw a person like will feel when he succeeds aving a round wid her..suckers like you..
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by Nobody: 12:27am On May 25, 2018
Typewriter:
It's funny how guys are expected to pay for everything a lady points at and pretend it's no issue, even in supermarkets you can ask for discounts and get it that is really fair

Let's look at this story I witnessed.
A guy saw a pics on social media and ask a girl out and a price is agreed. A room was booked but when the girl appeared she was older ugly looking now.
The guy lost interest and raised points that she said was as presented in the pics but now you looked much older and less pretty. But the girl instead he must settle her with 6k as she took UBER cab from ipaja to meet him at sangotedo(after Ajah) and guys at the hotel were asking the guy to pay to avoid trouble.

Now tell me this is business
If you order for an Item online and on delivery you find it undesirable and much different from the material online are you to pay for return delivery? He'll no, right.
Then why do we allow women Take undue advance of men?

A lady will punch you to bleed yet guys around will ask you to be a man and don't hit back, yet they will not come to your rescue with strong hand to hold the said lady away from you.
I think only fool's are made to stay down and take these thrash.
i wish I can like dis post 10x
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by JhyMedex: 12:29am On May 25, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

The dumbest set of males are the ones who believe ladies
are doing them a favor by having sex with them. Girls beg
real guys for sex that's something you might never know
sha.

some guys tell girls on facebook "thank you" after the request they sent av been accepted by d gal...
imagine hw a person like will feel when he succeeds aving a round wid her..suckers like you..

LMAO...wonders shall neva end sha....
see sum1 dt cannoh even decipher context..coming around to call pple dumb...

Dude ur brain power is low..So I'd jst let dis slide..

wen u charge it, if u brain neva turn vaseline...Go bak..read my 1st post..but dis tym slowly...

mayb..jst mayb..u go code my gist...

But till den ..
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by AlphaMajestic: 12:42am On May 25, 2018
JhyMedex:

LMAO...wonders shall neva end sha....
see sum1 dt cannoh even decipher context..coming around to call pple dumb...

Dude ur brain power is low..So I'd jst let dis slide..

wen u charge it, if u brain neva turn vaseline...Go bak..read my 1st post..but dis tym slowly...

mayb..jst mayb..u go code my gist...

But till den ..

well it looked more like a mockery.. like his too high to be vomiting trash so confidently....maybe I cudnt decipher d content at first... no vex I only asked if ur dumb...Nd hw bad it wud av been...read my own post again too...no offense dia
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by 2buffagain(m): 9:51am On May 25, 2018
laudate:

And I pity you if you think your so-called 'unlocking' will keep a woman hooked to you for life. Shey, you know that another man can easily 'unlock' her, too... or do you think the game of manipulation only has one participant?

To the pure all things are pure. If giving a woman you are in a relationship with what she truly needs to be happy is "manipulation" to you, then you are either dumb, have zero relationship experience (as all you likely do is masturbate & fantasize about women at a distance) or you're just a jealous fellow. Either way, You get no more of my time. smiley
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by aimmoney9: 10:01am On May 25, 2018
Stop opening those legs....#stopoopeningthoselegsmovementuntilmarriage
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by JhyMedex: 10:04am On May 25, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

well it looked more like a mockery.. like his too high to be vomiting trash so confidently....maybe I cudnt decipher d content at first... no vex I only asked if ur dumb...Nd hw bad it wud av been...read my own post again too...no offense dia

Nw u code d gist..
We both on d same syd..

almost took u out wit friendly fire..grin..

No P..dis tins happen..
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by aimmoney9: 10:10am On May 25, 2018
kneehighbootz:

Loool smiley
Dem don tell una wetin una wan hear una don dey shake lyk fowl, stopopeningthelegs
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by aimmoney9: 10:27am On May 25, 2018
ModelX:

True.
False, if u don't accept and don't open your legs nothing will happen, if all our women decided to remain virgins like in the olden days, men would do more of marrying than boyfriending u, n don't forget this boyfriend thing is not part of the Nigerian culture, it was imported.....NIGERIAN GIRLS NOW ARE BETTER THAN THE ORIGINATORS.....if our girls stopped opening their legs, we wouldn't be seeing over used goods everywhere, women of 30-50 and not married but have became keziahs for those that understand me, keep ur virginity and stop opening ur legs, the worst thing is that, nowadays its d girls DAT re now seducing the men because the competition is high, nkechi and bolanle are both looking at Sola so bolanle goes and gives him first in order to hold him then he also haves nkechi and many others who are giving and goes to marry d one DAT is not giving Amaka. No man wants a second hand goods, don't forget we men discuss u women well, which one have been had and not had.....stopopeningthelegs
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by laudate: 1:03pm On May 25, 2018
2buffagain:
To the pure all things are pure. If giving a woman you are in a relationship with what she truly needs to be happy is "manipulation" to you, then you are either dumb, have zero relationship experience (as all you likely do is masturbate & fantasize about women at a distance) or you're just a jealous fellow. Either way, You get no more of my time. smiley

For you to have used the word 'masturbate', it means you are secretly practising it or engaging in such a thing, which is why you are tossing such words around, when nobody else has made reference to it. undecided Giving a woman what she needs to be happy in a relationship, does not involve such things as 'unlocking her cherry,' or 'unlocking her' like you arrogantly claimed. Giving a woman what she needs to be happy in a relationship, merely involves being honest, truthful, loving, respectful, understanding and willing to put her desires above your own, without asking for anything in return.

Once that is done, the woman has the choice to freely accept your love, or to deny it, if that is not what she needs at that point in time. sad There is absolutely no compulsion or manipulation involved. undecided She only ends up accepting you, for what you truly are on the inside, and not because of any false or stage-managed gimmicks or experience you have cooked up, in order to enable her fall for your charms.

Unlike your manipulative schemes of 'unlocking', true love does not seek its own way, neither is it selfish. shocked Your 'unlocking' schemes are being done simply to control her, and not because you desire what is best for her.
Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by laudate: 1:07pm On May 25, 2018
AlphaMajestic:
are u DAT lazy DAT u expect me to explain a simple statement like DAT...

if ur opinion is DAT am proudly stupid...then dats wat u think. but then another persons opinion musnt be like urs

Re: Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. by 2buffagain(m): 1:38pm On May 25, 2018
laudate:

For you to have used the word 'masturbate', it means you are secretly practising it or engaging in such a thing, which is why you are tossing such words around, when nobody else has made reference to it. undecided Giving a woman what she needs to be happy in a relationship, does not involve such things as 'unlocking her cherry,' or 'unlocking her' like you arrogantly claimed. Giving a woman what she needs to be happy in a relationship, merely involves being honest, truthful, loving, respectful, understanding and willing to put her desires above your own, without asking for anything in return.

Once that is done, the woman has the choice to freely accept your love, or to deny it, if that is not what she needs at that point in time. sad There is absolutely no compulsion or manipulation involved. undecided She only ends up accepting you, for what you truly are on the inside, and not because of any false or stage-managed gimmicks or experience you have cooked up, in order to enable her fall for your charms.

Unlike your manipulative schemes of 'unlocking', true love does not seek its own way, neither is it selfish. shocked Your 'unlocking' schemes are being done simply to control her, and not because you desire what is best for her.

You aren't deceiving anyone, you are a woman.
You've shown this by the level of emotionalism you display over something so basic and obvious.

Illogical women stick to what they want to believe regardless of provided facts. We don't waste time argueing with women like you. Stew, boil and Simmer in your emotions woman. Ain't nobody got your time cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.