Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos (48010 Views)

Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) / Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend / Man Graduates With 1st Class In Same City He Was Jailed For 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos by Fresh25: 3:31pm On May 19, 2018
Nice beards. Lol😁😁😁😁
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos by JavaSQL: 3:41pm On May 19, 2018
I hope he will not clone all EMPLOYEES Credit cards
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos by 2special(m): 3:46pm On May 19, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Stop being green with envy. Let us see your polythenic degree with Pass first.

He got Bachelors and Masters degrees with Distinction in the US

How many innovative companies do you own, yourself?
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos by dazzlingd(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
That's aweeeeeesome!

At least he fight fought for his passion which is political science & didn't follow what his mother wants him to take...hats off for his perseverance grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos by Enugufirstson(m): 4:32pm On May 19, 2018

I'm happy for u bro...
Nice way to kick-start ur career
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 19, 2018
Doerstech:
Bachelors and Masters in What? Congrat sha
Shame!
Lazy yuth
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos by Antichristus: 5:34pm On May 19, 2018
NIGERIANS ARE EASILY DECEIVED AND I BLAME RELIGION FOR THEIR VULNERABILITY.
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos by fopishow(m): 5:38pm On May 19, 2018
Shame on you for this sir. Congratulate the young man. Stop hating.
Donharrie:
Is this suppose to be news. Thousands of people work for amazon and microsoft or even the banks. They have cleaners as well as office customer reps etc.

You have just started the first kilometre of your rat race.

Think how to be innovative. Remember some people own this same corporations.

Re: Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos by Burgerlomo: 5:39pm On May 19, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos by oladayod1: 6:16pm On May 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 19, 2018
who da hell wants to work for Amazon? Amazon slave labour all their Employess and pays pittance.
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos by Josephwyse(m): 7:55pm On May 19, 2018
Congrats bro when I grow up will like to be like you
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos by DeepLearning: 11:55pm On May 19, 2018
tragergeorge:
8hrs working as a gate man in Yankee is approximately $80 a day,,*20 days a month is $1600 over 500k, tell me say u no go like be gateman?

LOL. Take away federal income tax 39.6% and state tax 25% (using NY as state of residence) and tell me how much is left.
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos by tragergeorge(m): 12:28am On May 20, 2018
DeepLearning:

LOL. Take away federal income tax 39.6% and state tax 25% (using NY as state of residence) and tell me how much is left.
you don de lie o,
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos by King1vid(m): 6:50am On May 20, 2018
Wait ooooo, this old man with bear bear full everywhere. Oga u too old.
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos by DedeNkem: 6:57am On May 20, 2018
I hope he doesn't get murdered by corrupt murderous racist U.S. cops.
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos by DONORJIR(m): 8:26am On May 20, 2018
crackhouse:
SO which course did he use to get the job in Microsoft? Political science?
My thought too
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos by samaro9(m): 8:43am On May 20, 2018
Hmm.... Medicine or law... Lemme come and be going sha
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos by jiggah100(m): 9:21am On May 20, 2018
Mariinee:
Cool story, bruh. Really touching that you followed your passion. But, what should we do with the info? undecided
Congratulations tho.
at least be happy for him.. Your joy over someone's blessings can open new doors for u too..
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos by bestower: 2:19pm On May 20, 2018
CNN,Aljazeera,BBC,will not reports this about a Nigerian success but will go all the way to reports an ant of a crime committed by a Nigerian.... kudos boy
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos by Newsoul73(m): 4:27pm On May 20, 2018
This is great. Congratulations man

2 AAU Female Graduates Who Accused Lecturer Of Sex For Grade Jailed / ESUT Female Student Who Hawks ‘Okpa’ In School Makes Waves (Photo) / Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of