Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS (4023 Views)

I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 20, 2018
ahnie:
This dude @it again....

What exactly do yal need/want?
i want my health back ma. Please help out either spiritually (prayers), financially (assistance for scan) or health-wise (give tips on home remedies to use)
Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by igetjoyfromthis: 1:20pm On May 20, 2018
EmergencyCase:
i want my health back ma. Please help out either spiritually (prayers), financially (assistance for scan) or health-wise (give tips on home remedies to use)

Fvcking scammer. Anyone that sends you money is a fool angry
Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 20, 2018
okwabayi:
If you are not dead then there's a high chance the illness will pass you by. I was meant to believe people with HIV pass through the same conditions as you during the last weeks of their lives.
You say you're not suffering from cancer. If true then there's hope. It's probably an autoimmune disease, those are well known for clearing up the same way they came.
Hmm... I doubt that. I've been suffering from this ailment for about 3 years now
Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by okwabayi(m): 2:36pm On May 20, 2018
EmergencyCase:
Hmm... I doubt that. I've been suffering from this ailment for about 3 years now
If it's not cancer, HIV or any other long term ailment then trust me it will go. You're alive so it's a start.

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 20, 2018
Bantam:

He should go for barium swallow test,ive been there before,they diagnosed ulcer but I knew deeply it isn't ulcer,i go thru 80% of what he wrote there most times but I still live with it,i have problems swallowing food and when I eat too much I feel nauseous,at night I before I sleep I always tilt my bed to prevent regurgitation. It makes me very weak and pale cos I can't eat large quantity of food. My system changed drastically,urine and faeces. I also became susceptible to malaria and typhoid cos my immune system is low. I learned that if u keep lying on that bed continually u won't get anywhere.i am currently not working but I always keep myself busy. Whenever I go for tests all they see is malaria and a little bacteria. I also developed back pain cos I was lying down too much. Exercise helps alot,he should learn not to stay one place for a long time,be flexible.
He shouldn't wish death upon himself and meanwhile I've been going thru this since 2011 so I don't think it has anything to do with cancer.
Wow.. I'm touched by your story. That means there's hope for me. A little question, when yours first started, was it after swallowing a foreign object or after giving a girl MouthAction?
Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 20, 2018
EmergencyCase:
Wow.. I'm touched by your story. That means there's hope for me. A little question, when yours first started, was it after swallowing a foreign object or after giving a girl MouthAction?
I was even a virgin then,i think I drank something or inhaled something I shouldn't have,i started losing my breath and losing appetite cos I couldn't swallow food well,it always got stuck in my throat then I start choking and gasping for breathe.I immediately went for check up and the doctor said it could be an infection in the lungs. He also diagnosed ulcer cause I wasn't eating. Now after treating the ulcer it stopped. But I was still having that phobia of choking while swallowing food,i started selecting food and it made me look pale and weak.i said to myself I can't continue like this. I started eating with water in my hands,whenever I want to swallow food I take it like it's medicine. I did this for one week and I started gaining appetite,eating whatever I like. But I could hardly add weight cos I was always drinking water. So I don't know what caused urs maybe dehydration or infection or inhalation of something toxic but I assure u,u will conquer it. What u don't know won't kill you. That's what I kept saying to myself.
I go thru all these u posted and a lot more on a normal day,i even lose balance when I'm walking,but I still carry on my daily activities so u aren't alone in this. If it didn't kill me back in "11" it won't kill me again,I stay up late at night most times cos I don't breathe well when I lie down straight,thats how I started tilting my bed so I wld be more comfortable. If u have the chance,just visit any General hospital ward u will thank God for ur life.
I used to be hysterical back then,thinking about death death death, at a point I got tired and started fixing my life. Till today I don't know what's wrong with me but I'm happy I'm still living.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 20, 2018
mikejj:
read psalm 91 and pray...go see a doctor
Hmm... Faith talk. I used to trust God sad
Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by mikejj(m): 6:23pm On May 20, 2018
EmergencyCase:
Hmm... Faith talk. I used to trust God sad
u use too. its because u gave up that's why u re still feeling the pain.
Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by LadyMarionette(f): 7:14pm On May 20, 2018
Bantam:

He should go for barium swallow test,ive been there before,they diagnosed ulcer but I knew deeply it isn't ulcer,i go thru 80% of what he wrote there most times but I still live with it,i have problems swallowing food and when I eat too much I feel nauseous,at night I before I sleep I always tilt my bed to prevent regurgitation. It makes me very weak and pale cos I can't eat large quantity of food. My system changed drastically,urine and faeces. I also became susceptible to malaria and typhoid cos my immune system is low. I learned that if u keep lying on that bed continually u won't get anywhere.i am currently not working but I always keep myself busy. Whenever I go for tests all they see is malaria and a little bacteria. I also developed back pain cos I was lying down too much. Exercise helps alot,he should learn not to stay one place for a long time,be flexible.
He shouldn't wish death upon himself and meanwhile I've been going thru this since 2011 so I don't think it has anything to do with cancer.

Wow, since 2011! Just by staying positive through your ordeal, you are heroic. I hope that the op will allow himself be inspired by you. I hope that your situation improves. But this is what I am saying: You seem to have a view for the future in spite of everything. You haven't wrapped yourself around your illness. That simple fact would encourage anyone who would want to be helpful because your potential shines through. I sincerely wish you all the best.
Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 20, 2018
LadyMarionette:

Wow, since 2011! Just by staying positive through your ordeal, you are heroic. I hope that the op will allow himself be inspired by you. I hope that your situation improves. But this is what I am saying: You seem to have a view for the future in spite of everything. You haven't wrapped yourself around your illness. That simple fact would encourage anyone who would want to be helpful because your potential shines through. I sincerely wish you all the best.
My dear it hasn't been easy o,but I thank God for patience and strength to overcome these challenges, I now see it as a normal ailment I have to live with,preparing for the worst but still praying for the best. I would have given up years back but faith saw me through. I just pray I get a job so I become less idle.
Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 7:50am On May 21, 2018
engrelvis:
I dnt really understand dis guy.u can't dat sick n yet still able to type n write on NL.besides y v u nt gone to hospital.something is not nt adding up.frankly I feel nothing is wrong with u
writing is my passion. I've used it to find strength in weakness. I lie with my phone. It's the only source of joy to me now

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 7:54am On May 21, 2018
EmergencyCase:
what kind of man am I

Right now, I lack masculine qualities to qualify me as a man. I have no strength to work. I couldn't even put on the generator for my neighbour. People see me as a weakling without knowing what I'm passing through. I'm unkempt at the moment. Brushing or bathing is herculean to me..

God!! Panadol extra isn't working. I need a second shot at life. I'm useless right now to myself, my family and the society. From headache to regurgitation to high body temperature to nausea to imbalance to blurred vision etc. Hmmm....

Maybe you actually have HIV
Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by Oyindidi(f): 8:08am On May 21, 2018
Bantam:

My dear it hasn't been easy o,but I thank God for patience and strength to overcome these challenges, I now see it as a normal ailment I have to live with,preparing for the worst but still praying for the best. I would have given up years back but faith saw me through. I just pray I get a job so I become less idle.
Pls remove that mad man on your dp. You are a positive person, that picture is not cool for your kind of person. One day all you are going through will disappear.
Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 8:23am On May 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
Pls remove that mad man on your dp. You are a positive person, that picture is not cool for your kind of person. One day all you are going through will disappear.
Hahahaha amen o. Thanks dear
Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by Oyindidi(f): 8:26am On May 21, 2018
Bantam:

Hahahaha amen o. Thanks dear
You're welcome, which state are you?
Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 8:28am On May 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
You're welcome, which state are you?
Rivers state,im from imo btw
Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by Oyindidi(f): 8:32am On May 21, 2018
Bantam:

Rivers state,im from imo btw
Hmmmmm... Where in Rivers state?
Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 8:36am On May 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hmmmmm... Where in Rivers state?
PH rumuogba,u reside here?
Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by Oyindidi(f): 8:39am On May 21, 2018
Bantam:

PH rumuogba,u reside here?
I'm in PH too. Where is rumuogba?
Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 8:40am On May 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm in PH too. Where is rumuogba?
After artillery
Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 11:25am On May 21, 2018
okwabayi:

If it's not cancer, HIV or any other long term ailment then trust me it will go. You're alive so it's a start.
k bro. I always grin when I open my eyes (against all odds) and notice it's a brown-new day.

I'll keep going one step at a time
Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by Oyindidi(f): 12:34pm On May 21, 2018
Bantam:

After artillery
OK
Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by Oyindidi(f): 8:46am On May 22, 2018
Bantam:

After artillery
Let's talk off Nairaland.
Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by ibori1(m): 8:34pm On May 24, 2018
Bantam:

I was even a virgin then,i think I drank something or inhaled something I shouldn't have,i started losing my breath and losing appetite cos I couldn't swallow food well,it always got stuck in my throat then I start choking and gasping for breathe.I immediately went for check up and the doctor said it could be an infection in the lungs. He also diagnosed ulcer cause I wasn't eating. Now after treating the ulcer it stopped. But I was still having that phobia of choking while swallowing food,i started selecting food and it made me look pale and weak.i said to myself I can't continue like this. I started eating with water in my hands,whenever I want to swallow food I take it like it's medicine. I did this for one week and I started gaining appetite,eating whatever I like. But I could hardly add weight cos I was always drinking water. So I don't know what caused urs maybe dehydration or infection or inhalation of something toxic but I assure u,u will conquer it. What u don't know won't kill you. That's what I kept saying to myself.
I go thru all these u posted and a lot more on a normal day,i even lose balance when I'm walking,but I still carry on my daily activities so u aren't alone in this. If it didn't kill me back in "11" it won't kill me again,I stay up late at night most times cos I don't breathe well when I lie down straight,thats how I started tilting my bed so I wld be more comfortable. If u have the chance,just visit any General hospital ward u will thank God for ur life.
I used to be hysterical back then,thinking about death death death, at a point I got tired and started fixing my life. Till today I don't know what's wrong with me but I'm happy I'm still living.

God bless u

I know. u will not understand y i said so
Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 9:30am On May 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
Let's talk off Nairaland.
okay dear sorry I was on ban...Gud morning
Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 9:32am On May 26, 2018
ibori1:

God bless u
I know. u will not understand y i said so
Okay
Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by Oyindidi(f): 10:04am On May 26, 2018
Bantam:

Morning dear, how have you been?
Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by Oyindidi(f): 10:07am On May 26, 2018
Bantam:

I just replied you
Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 10:38am On May 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
I just replied you
okay ma
Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 10:39am On May 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
Morning dear, how have you been?
Been gud tnx for asking
Re: I Wish I Had HIV/AIDS by Oyindidi(f): 11:31am On May 26, 2018
Bantam:

Been gud tnx for asking
You're welcome dear. Had breakfast?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Dating A Naija Female Student Is Seen As A Liability By Guys(Pictures) / After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.