Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Please I Need Advice!!!help!! Help!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Advice!!!help!! Help!!! (803 Views)

I Need Advice/help How To Retrieve My Money / Help !! Help !!! / Civil Servants Need Advice On Whether To Migrate To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice!!!help!! Help!!! by Idonije8(m): 2:14pm On May 19, 2018
Good day friends
I have been a steady visitor to this forum since 2012..i had to create an account because I'm in need of help...please pardon my grammatical errors.
this is it!!
I have a friend we meant online from Luxembourg and she is a nurse..
we are currently texting and she as insisted to help me come to Luxembourg.
we have been searching for the best way I could come to Luxembourg and when I go there she d
oesn't want Me to leave back to Nigeria.
we thought about student visa but,that will take too much time because we want to start all the process next month
I currently have about 3million too that I can use in assisting my self too.. she too want to assist
I need advices on what best way I could use to get visa to Luxembourg
have it in my mind I am not a graduate and I have never been to the University before
please I need advice please

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice!!!help!! Help!!! by Bintabisiriyu: 2:23pm On May 19, 2018
My broda why all of una wan run comot from this country.
Anyway i pray you get ur visa sha, but dont be in a hurry and get scammed by agents.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice!!!help!! Help!!! by Idonije8(m): 2:24pm On May 19, 2018
I don't want to use agent I want to do it myself that is why I need advices

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice!!!help!! Help!!! by CastedAyo: 4:49pm On May 19, 2018
Good luck bro.

Study route is still the best way.

You get luck. I've been looking for a SK girl online for long but it's not been easy. The one wey I see just dey snub me anyhow.

PS: I'm not looking for SK girl because I want her to send me money but so that things will be easier once I get there.
Re: Please I Need Advice!!!help!! Help!!! by pansophist(m): 7:37pm On May 19, 2018
As you mention 3M, I guess say your DM go don full now grin

Like a poster have said, going as a student is your best bet. Your 3M will arrange everything if you know where to shop.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice!!!help!! Help!!! by Idonije8(m): 7:43pm On May 19, 2018
johndwayy:
I stay in Warri too.. Let's chat na..
y
sorry bro post anything you want to share with me here...so others can benefit from it
Re: Please I Need Advice!!!help!! Help!!! by colly1860: 8:03am On May 20, 2018
grin
Idonije8:
y
sorry bro post anything you want to share with me here...so others can benefit from it
grin
Idonije8:
y

My guy nor want confusion transmission of his Money...
hehehehe

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigeria In Ghana Should Help Me. / Breaking News: Jet Plane Derailed In Abuja Airport / What Does One Need To Have To Apply For Nigerian Passport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.