Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger (67663 Views)

Uche Nancy And Her 4 Daughters Rock Matching Outfits / E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos / E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching Agbada In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by AlexCk: 4:36pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
See the first daughter. embarassed embarassed
Some people are beautiful and some people are just extraordinarily beautiful. kiss kiss
Beautiful like u na,
Extraordinarily beautiful like my sis. grin grin. tongue

#COYG.
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by leospruce(m): 4:37pm On May 19, 2018
Arsenal new outfit

Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by EmmyDJourno: 4:37pm On May 19, 2018
See the way he is looking at that first one, "God please, men like me should not catch her oooo" grin

Why would I initiate my child into a losing club undecided
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by Stevoohlicent(m): 4:38pm On May 19, 2018
EyenMummy:
cute girls.

Just because lalasticlala, no de today, front page come dry ,bored add, abi all the mod for here follow go lalas marriage?
H

I tire self...
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 19, 2018
Felix180:
yo right jare.. very dry.. where did e go?

Today is his marriage
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by nony629(m): 4:42pm On May 19, 2018
Keep quiet

shamecurls:
If you really wanna makes your kids to bod till the end,

Stay away from polygamy at all cost. Even when you have to quit. Stay for the love of your kids

Never have more than 2 kids. Above 2 is a 3rd party
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by sexdoll: 4:43pm On May 19, 2018
No male child?

Just like davido, flavour you know say you never start.

if you like born 100 female children carry them full everywhere for your house.

but as long as say you no get even one male child, nwanne, you know say you never start.

no be igbo person you be again?

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by shugacain: 4:46pm On May 19, 2018
EyenMummy:
cute girls.

Just because lalasticlala, no de today, front page come dry ,bored add, abi all the mod for here follow go lalas marriage?

i have been coming for next none is coming. abeg i want to know when they finally kick rochas out of APC
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by OmoAdebi(f): 4:47pm On May 19, 2018
Oh our coach. Business man

������
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by GOFRONT(m): 4:51pm On May 19, 2018
CUTE YOUNG GUNS

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by itsandi(m): 4:53pm On May 19, 2018
smiley cool
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by okerekeikpo: 4:57pm On May 19, 2018
Oga u no see toto to fvck again? U suppose don born another one by now
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by veacea: 5:00pm On May 19, 2018
CastedGist:
angry

SEE WENGER REPLY TO FLAVOUR HERE>>> https://www.gistmore.com/flavour-daughters-rock-matching-arsenal-outfit-celebrate-wenger

Chei, you can lie oooooo. Are u related to him; lie Mohamed
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 19, 2018
AlexCk:

Beautiful like u na,
Extraordinarily beautiful like my sis. grin grin. tongue

#COYG.
Hahaha. grin
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by CDCEO001: 5:12pm On May 19, 2018
The first one looks alike with the McClure Twins.

5 Likes

Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by joey150(m): 5:38pm On May 19, 2018
CastedGist:
angry

SEE WENGER REPLY TO FLAVOUR HERE>>> https://www.gistmore.com/flavour-daughters-rock-matching-arsenal-outfit-celebrate-wenger

Wenger reply to flavor?

It's like youre stupid abi?
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by dadabashua1(m): 5:38pm On May 19, 2018
NinaArsenal:
Arsenal gat beautiful and handsome fans.
#COYG
you can say that again
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 19, 2018
Sarang:
Naija is good..
At poster three steps above me..let us remove from every fiber in our bone, tribalism

Naija Amaka. Naija is beauriful smiley
Mcheeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by Moji12(f): 5:46pm On May 19, 2018
shamecurls:
If you really wanna makes your kids to bod till the end,

Stay away from polygamy at all cost. Even when you have to quit. Stay for the love of your kids

I keep telling people not all men are d same there r some sensible ones amongst, is this not coming from a man, I hope they listen. ISH
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by khvnggift(m): 5:55pm On May 19, 2018
Nairaland boring today. Y na ??
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by Dearlord(m): 6:03pm On May 19, 2018
Beautiful I must say, but let the father beware of the good deed he has been doing for our young ladies.
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by HoodBillionaire: 6:09pm On May 19, 2018
pogba dull today
abeg d match dey boring
i wan play game
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by Mhizp: 6:11pm On May 19, 2018
NinaArsenal:
Arsenal gat beautiful and handsome fans.
#COYG
that is true
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by kerry57: 6:16pm On May 19, 2018
CastedGist:
angry

U well?wenger sabi flavor, Na so una go the u lies dey deceive people go useless webs for una own selfish interest. God knows I can't fall senseless tricks like urs. Grab small brain I beg u.
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by Sterope(f): 6:17pm On May 19, 2018
Not true

shamecurls:
If you really wanna makes your kids to bond till the end,

Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by shamecurls(m): 6:19pm On May 19, 2018
Sterope:
Not true

Trust me. It's very true. Do a little study before you disagree with me.
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by Tolams16(m): 6:23pm On May 19, 2018
Pls guys help watch, like, comment and tag som1 on this dance video. Abeg na competition, help me to win abeg��..https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi4p186hCsS/ Thanks
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by Sarang(f): 6:27pm On May 19, 2018
AheadMarket:

Mcheeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!

Nwayoo shocked

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by CDCEO001: 6:37pm On May 19, 2018
lawalosky:
three of them have one thing in common.
who else notice that
What?
I thought it was the eyes and nose, but the second child don't have it.
Blood?
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by femi4: 6:45pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
See the first daughter. embarassed embarassed
Some people are beautiful and some people are just extraordinarily beautiful. kiss kiss
perfect! You must be in my mind
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by afamaustin(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2018
I am finished
Re: Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger by Chiboto414: 7:23pm On May 19, 2018
Yo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) / Simi Reacts As Female Fan Rocks Adekunle Gold On Stage In Uganda [Pics] / Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.