Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:11 AM

Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 (7843 Views)

I’m Trying To Build A School In Every Country In Africa, Says Wizkid. / The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students / 10 Scary Facts About The Bermuda Triangle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 20, 2018
Jackossky:

Say more...
Now, you heightened my curiosity.
What's your view of reality then? and while reading dome of your comments, you purported to have overcome materialism which someone like Karl Marx will never agree to.
Will it be right If I should say that you are a dualist? 'One who believes human is made up of the body and the spirit'
I will really like to hear your concept of the view of reality and will love if you can accentuate more on that 'lens' part.
I feel bewildered when you said you have been able to understand the earth matrix /simulation and the rest.
How were you able to do this?

Dont ask, I'm someone who believes in christ and if you can come up with something more concrete, I might champion your view.

Bless up.

Signed,
Sola

Christianity is a great foundation.

Consider these terms as written in the Bible as an interpretation of earlier Aramaic texts to Sumerian and then Hebrew and to English an attempt to explain the plurality of the Governing entities eg Lord God, Lord of Lords, King of Kings, Elohim, Almighty God etc.

These are Title of different Creator Gods, not a description of one Being. In the New Testament we have words like God the father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, and it is stated, it is 3 in one God, meaning three Gods over the leadership of One.

Let's get back to Old Testament. - Let US make man in OUR own Image. That is a plain English word depicting that a group of Gods made man in their image and likeness.

So, for a group of people to pull a lie in front of our eyes that there is only one God, when there are writings in the bible clearing stating that many Gods created us is the height of the lies that these originators of the religion caused us.

Remember that the Bible is not a Christian book ? Dont be shocked. The old statement is older than Christianity, it is a book that depicts the history of ancient human civilization, from the Time of Adam, Abraham, Isaac, Moses, and these men of old were not Christians, even Jesus Christ was not a Christian, he was a jew and died as Jew, even nicknamed King of the Jews.

So when Christians claim monopoly over the Bible, it is laughable. It is a bit late now and I will find time to expose the entire game to you and any one who is ready to be of opened mind.

None of what I wrote there is hidden knowledge but many people did not think in that line.

The Simulation Theory is about how the Universe was created. And the very structure that holds it in place, so these are two different things. I set out to study the very technology behind creation and how we can replicate creation using technologies available, so the Simulation Theory is just the plane core foundation of creation itself.

And God said, Let there be Light.....that was the begining of it all. The Universe itself is existing today because of Sound and Light, which are just vibratory force of nature. It is all energy from Source simulated from 8D to a 3D torroidal holographic field. I will find time to explain this tomorrow.
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by Jackossky(m): 11:59pm On May 20, 2018
Solstar:

Consider these terms as written in the Bible as an interpretation of earlier Aramaic texts to Sumerian and then Hebrew and to English an attempt to explain the plurality of the Governing entities eg Lord God, Lord of Lords, King of Kings, Elohim, Almighty God etc.

These are Title of different Creator Gods, not a description of one Being. In the New Testament we have words like God the father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, and it is stated, it is 3 in one God, meaning three Gods over the leadership of One.

Let's get back to Old Testament. - Let US make man in OUR own Image. That is a plain English word depicting that a group of Gods made man in their image and likeness.

So, for a group of people to pull a lie in front of our eyes that there is only one God, when there are writings in the bible clearing stating that many Gods created us is the height of the lies that these originators of the religion caused us.

Remember that the Bible is not a Christian book ? Dont be shocked. The old statement is older than Christianity, it is a book that depicts the history of ancient human civilization, from the Time of Adam, Abraham, Isaac, Moses, and these men of old were not Christians, even Jesus Christ was not a Christian, he was a jew and died as Jew, even nicknamed King of the Jews.

So when Christians claim monopoly over the Bible, it is laughable. It is a bit late now and I will find time to expose the entire game to you and any one who is ready to be of opened mind.

None of what I wrote there is hidden knowledge but many people did not think in that line.

The Simulation Theory is about how the Universe was created. And the very structure that holds it in place, so these are two different things. I set out to study the very technology behind creation and how we can replicate creation using technologies available, so the Simulation Theory is just the plane core foundation of creation itself.

And God said, Let there be Light.....that was the begining of it all. The Universe itself is existing today because of Sound and Light, which are just vibratory force of nature. It is all energy from Source simulated from 8D to a 3D torroidal holographic field. I will find time to explain this tomorrow.

Till morrow then.
Will be in keen anticipation
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by MizMyColi(f): 12:10am On May 21, 2018
Solstar:

Consider these terms as written in the Bible as an interpretation of earlier Aramaic texts to Sumerian and then Hebrew and to English an

I'm keen on your perpective Solstar.

I wish to know your opinion on the word "Alleluia" and the being "Jehovah"
Thanks.
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by dada01(m): 8:41am On May 21, 2018
Solstar:

I watched an ad of Adeboye visiting Israel and donating millions for Israel to plant flowers and etc. Has anyone else seen that video ? Well, the ignorant worshippers in Nigeria must continue to part with their money, and their money is used to sponsor a well-to-do country while that was happening, I got a vid of interviews conducted on the streets of Israel about their relationship with Jesus. I heard remarks like 'He was a good man' ' I do not know him', 'Oh, Jesus is part of our history as a teacher'. Yes, these Israelites are right. Jesus as we call him, was a great man who preached righteousness and love. I love his teachings.

But in the early days, the scrolls was translated from the Aramaic Language, which was translated to Sumerian language, then to Hebrew to English has gone through so many abuses and mistranslations that when it arrived the Office of King James, he re-doctored the scripts, and even took out some manuscripts, what we were left with required further interpretations.

In the early days, illiteracy was rife as it is in Africa, so the illiterate populace needed people to interprete these writings for them, so they contributed tokens and coins to the scribes and teachers and gathered so the only wisemen available can interprete these scriptures to them. That gathering become what is called Religions and Churches of today.

Till this moment, even though people are able to read and write, they are already so wired and programmed to depend on another to read and interprete the 'Gospel' to them. I was a victim of such, until I keep researching on the anomalies on the scriptures and I then learnt about the several translations and decided to go back to the Aramaic and Sumerian texts, and it occurred to me that the present day Bible is a doctored version of the real deal. So many Truths and Lies in a compendium of knowledge.

[bold]Learning from the real original texts, and knowing what this world is, will shock the minds of many[/bold].

If I understand what you mean, if every one can get the original texts in which the bible was written, it will reveal more truths/secretes about the cristian God or reveal the reality of the universe?
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by dada01(m): 8:57am On May 21, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

please always cc me whenever u post, I want to be following u closely and be treating ur efff up as frequently as it is needed

I had to double check ur profile if you are a guy or a girl, "surprisingly and disappointedly" I find that you are a guy, Gosh your are so Boobish. If you cannot comprehend his positions or "if he is too arrogant for you", then f**king leave the thread and stop the public display of ignornce and stu.......ty
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:17am On May 21, 2018
dada01:

I had to double check ur profile if you are a guy or a girl, "surprisingly and disappointedly" I find that you are a guy, Gosh your are so Boobish. If you cannot comprehend his positions or "if he is too arrogant for you", then f**king leave the thread and stop the public display of ignornce and stu.......ty

OK sir, Mr hsibooB.
thanks for stopping by.

@ solstar, congrats on finding your way home to humility!
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 21, 2018
dada01:

If I understand what you mean, if every one can get the original texts in which the bible was written, it will reveal more truths/secretes about the cristian God or reveal the reality of the universe?

Exactly my point.

If you can get a hold of the original manuscripts from which the Bible and all other Holy Books were extracted from, you will understand this world and what you are. Those books were destroyed internationally, so few people, organizations and families have access to few copies of those books. So they have the True knowledge of the world, while the rest of the world are played a martial game. The populace live and die without achieving their greatest potential because they do not even know the purpose of life and their mission and even what they are.

It took me decades to gather data and go within to find out what I am, and what my mission is. That truth can make you look at the world as if everyone is a controlled slave and even the slaves do not know they are imprisoned.
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 21, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

OK sir, Mr hsibooB.
thanks for stopping by.

@ solstar, congrats on finding your way home to humility!

I respond nicely to those who are nice, but for those who need a piece of karma, I actually make you go through emotional torture with sleepless nights. If you want to chat with me, be nice and respect other's opinion, you can argue but do not ever insult anyone on this forum again. If you do, you will be the one to look stupid. I am more than capable of making you hate yourself.

If you want to be a mediocre, stay in the Politics section.
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:25pm On May 21, 2018
Solstar:

I respond nicely to those who are nice, but for those who need a piece of karma, I actually make you go through emotional torture with sleepless nights. If you want to chat with me, be nice and respect other's opinion, you can argue but do not ever insult anyone on this forum again. If you do, you will be the one to look stupid. I am more than capable of making you hate yourself.

If you want to be a mediocre, stay in the Politics section.

OK sir, I see u have the tongue tamed.

now we can have a nice conversation properly,

I have an extremely low tolerance for arrogance tho; near zero!

and I go only wherever I'm needed. I'm staying here for 2 reasons.

* To Learn from u
* To keep an eye on u.

thanks a lot papi, I really appreciate ur presence
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by Simplybami(f): 6:04pm On May 21, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

thanks a lot for the endorsement, but my work here is done.

nice conversation though. really nice!

You're welcome.
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:34pm On May 21, 2018
Solstar:

Ignore that fellow. I have crossed all levels of threats, not even human threats but that of archons and the rulers of this planet. So, there is nothing such little minds can say that will resonate to anyone. The best of their capacity is repetition of the same mumjo jumbo.

A vid was posted, and the simpleton could not even offer a line of explanation, but dysfunctionally gravitated into calling me names. And I often wonder what kind of humans will descend into array of fallacy of argumentum ad hominem when faced with topical issues.

It does show that these fellows are not thoroughly lettered in Philosophy at its very basics. Such minds need to be put away not calmly but violently with solid retribution.

We are in a country where intelligent people are cowards and it has become a norm for one to be said to make sense only when you are quiet when insulted. Not me, I am a pigment of diverse character of coloration. I put them down real fast and easy, physically and spiritually.

I didnt come this far to be coward. So, let him step into my turf and I will put him to sleep real quick.

u Don dey speak grammar again abi?
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by Pearlyakin(m): 9:42pm On May 21, 2018
Learning never stop, I'm following this thread to the last page, a friend told me about it, about the guy called solstar.
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by CooldudeX1: 5:41am On May 22, 2018
Solstar:
I still do not understand why a people can be so averse to knowledge that they are ready to insult others for telling them what they dont know.

You expected me to say it is the Sounding of Trumpets, that God is coming soon ? This is what religions do to humans. Dumping down their brains.
Pls ignore them sir, some of us understand you and are willing to learn. Ride on sir. Something tells me you are Billionyaire but I don't really care, I just want to learn.
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by iamagod1(m): 12:17pm On May 22, 2018
Solstar:
These are glitches in the Matrix. We are living on a 3D Simulation projected from a 6D Reality, so sometimes the Cosmic Computer hosting our torroidal plane within the Simulation experiences glitches we causes exposure of the magnetism, sound frequencies to local eyes and ears to the dark energy spectrum which is outside the Infrared and Ultraviolet spectrum beyond the visible spetrum of light, where our local eyes are designed to accommodate. The birds responded to the magnetism and vibration of the frequency of sound which is beyond the decibels that the human ears can even decode.

When that occurs our senses perceive the background sound and sights of the architecture that generates our current reality in the matrix, which actually is 4% to 7% of the Created Reality, considering the fact that our dimension is just one of the many.

These can happen accidentally, but sometimes it is orchestration to generate massive fear within the lower density of vibration, so as to generate a certain energy of certain bandwidths to power the Simulated System.

I have personally had a glimpse of the Cosmic Computer hosting this world, so these things are not new to me. But for those who worship these entities via religions and dogma, I laugh at all members of religions, because they are actually very ignorant of these things. They pray in fear and shout because they have no idea how the system works and what this world is.

And I have decided to keep my mouth shut and enjoy in my understanding of the dynamics of this great Cosmic Simulation designed by the Demiurge.

Have you written a book or an audio message about this discovery?
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 22, 2018
iamagod1:

Have you written a book or an audio message about this discovery?

Friend, I thank you. I cant make these stuff up. I sometimes read my writings when I am off the frequency and I am like, how can someone know this much and is still Human ? I hope to have a chance to write books, but at the moment, I am still transitioning my businesses to a level that my Optimization Team can manage effectively so I can have more time for myself. To write the books on this means I must be connected to a certain frequency for at least a month to keep the flow of data.

The book has got to be free, if it is sold, one would think I had ulterior motive. I have none.
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by iamagod1(m): 1:10pm On May 22, 2018
Solstar:

Friend, I thank you. I cant make these stuff up. "I sometimes read my writings when I am off the frequency and I am like, how can someone know this much and is still Human". ? I hope to have a chance to write books, but at the moment, I am still transitioning my businesses to a level that my Optimization Team can manage effectively so I can have more time for myself. To write the books on this means I must be connected to a certain frequency for at least a month to keep the flow of data.

The book has got to be free, if it is sold, one would think I had ulterior motive. I have none.

Thing is most human do not know what they are , and many are living as low as nothing.
only if they knew but i fear that at this stage in life so many factors will not let the fool discover his worth.

Kudos to you, we are looking forward to the message
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by correctguy101(m): 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
sirBLUNT:
the rebirth of Billyonaire...
correctguy101 come and confirm
wink
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by Godhead4(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
What a thread!
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by MistadeRegal(m): 12:43am On Jun 26, 2018
angry

If you say you didn't see the angel of the LORD hover over that dome then you are blind, both spiritually and physically.
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by dazzlingd(m): 8:41am On Oct 26, 2018

You are smarter than most of them here, but actually, the other beings are not out there, they are here too, but outside our allocated spectrum of sight, outside the UV-Visible Light-IR bandwidth. What is called Dark Energy is just the other dimensions outside of visible light spectrum. Some of us have had a glimpse of the spectrum outside the allocation human bandwidth and there by understand that the Universe is not something that even the base human beclouded by religion can understand.

To understand the Universe, you must understand Frequency, Wave, Magnetism and Force Fields, and this is not something religionist are good at.

In the ancient days, when computers did not exist, it was necessary to use terms and symbols to explain the forces of the universe, so words like Demons were used to describe negative polarity, and words like Angels were used to describe positive polarity. Words like Ocean of Love was used to describe Unified Field at Zero point, but many people are so confused and are not able to update their vocabulary, so they end up worshiping deities in place of planetary systems, worship Holy Spirit in place of Aether etc etc.

The mumbo jumbo is why Africa remains backward. They are so sure of their stupidity that they insult anyone who comes here to enlighten them on what the information means, even when they do not even understand their holy books.

Religions started in the Age of Illiteracy, where the only few people who knew how to read the scrolls, collected stipends from thousands who gathered around them to be read to. So, the preachers of today, are an addiction of the illiterate culture of the past.

Today people know how to read, yet they still go to worship centers to be read to, and they pay offering for being read to.

I often wonder if religious people have lost their minds.

Strange but this guy was right. Humans only see the visible light rays limiting us to perceive reality in just one dimension. However, there are several other spectra.
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by dazzlingd(m): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2018
dada01:
Please Solstar, do ensure not to leave this forum as i beleive you have a lot of seekers here who are in constant search for the light. Dont let yourself be distracted by minds operating in a cage, ignorance as i have come to understand is as severe as cancer; it can eat deep into the mind of its victim. Just try to ignore those ignorant trolls.

The last of your kind that left the forum (billionaire) really left a big vacuum in our mind, and its seems u could help fill that gap. Please do endeavor to stay......

Ignorance na cancer walahi, all they want to hear is the same religion to make them happy. Now the guy has deactivated. No wahala, one day, we wey wan know will know too.
I just know there's far more to this world sha. Someone like otemsapien would have been frustrated out of this place too but the guy stubborn. They have tried all means to chase him away but he no gree. I wonder how people will see someone that unique and want to chase them away.
No be new thing sha, people in the past with different ideologies have always been hated, someone like Galileo wey our Christian brothers killed.
Re: Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 by dazzlingd(m): 9:01am On Oct 26, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

I'm still asking weda Nigeria will later become a continent.

guru mahraji wey no sabi anything, is that one a guru?

with ur level of knowledge u never invent anything...

spilling thrash here and there

carry ur arrogance to quora Biko.....
if this ur nonsense philosophy comes with this level of arrogance as one package, I'd rather deal with spherical earth

Oga bible was doctored. The foundation of your religion was doctored. If your life is worth being committed to a book, then it makes super sense to find the origin of that book. Walahi, by the time you are half way to the origin of bible/quaran /Christianity/islam, you would have given up on religion. And you expect him to see you and other Africans as sensible when we don't use our brains to reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Sex Education Should Be Taught In Nigerian Secondary Schools – SFH / NABTEB Releases 2019 Results, Reals Out Performances / FCT Scholarship Award Screening Exercise 2016/2017 Award Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.