Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge (42325 Views)

Cases Of Newborn Vaginal Discharge. Ladies Let's Talk / Ruzu Herbal Bitters - For Weak Erection, Vaginal Discharge & Gonorrhea / Simple Ways To Stay Healthy While You Enjoy The Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Your obsession with your vagina is second to none.
I'm not obsessed to it. grin
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by seunmohmoh(f): 11:54pm On May 19, 2018
akeentech:
Most of all these girls just fine for face, their puss.y smells like rotten egg.
speaking from experience I guess tongue tongue
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by vanhayor(m): 12:01am On May 20, 2018
kimbraa:
LOL, I have never dated a guy that doesn't give head.
Hmmmm
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Nobody: 12:03am On May 20, 2018
vanhayor:

Lol...you're fun to be with
Remove your number. I don't take random contacts.
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Nobody: 12:09am On May 20, 2018
kimbraa:
You don't get it. Learning how to wash your vagina and clean menstrual mess is what teenagers do. I can't be learning how to take good care of my vagina now 'cause I've been doing that for years which I consider the first thing every girl should learn. Anyone that walks about with a smelly pussy obviously has a long way to go.
. I got your point dear. Ps try and also reason with mine. I had a female friend in my undergraduate days. I was in year 2 that time,. She came to see me in my hostel room. The moment she sat down, the smell of urine oozed out of her body. It was so thick that I began to feel uncomfortable. Though she said she left class for my room and she hadn't been to her room since she left for lectures. Again, there was this lady I dated. We started as friends and we were always communicating on phone, for 2 years after which I decided that I see her after much pressures from her side. She told me she was going to pass the night and I said ok. Believe me, the moment she came close to me in bed, I began to smell stuffs and I got upset. The following morning, I tot she was going to wear a clean panties. The moment she came out of the bathroom, she rubbed Cream and the next thing she did was wear the same panties she wore the previous night and left for work from my place. I made sure she never came back to see me again cos it was disgusting. This training is important for the likes. They're grown up girls, graduates oo. One of them has even got married with 3 kids now. A lady may be as old as 30 but still not get the needed enlightenment of how to take care of her genital. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by NASTYNASOSO: 12:15am On May 20, 2018
OnyeJombo:
shocked

HMMMMMMMM

DO YOU SOMETIMES REMEMBER YOUR MUM BEFORE DISRESPECTING WOMANHOOD.
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Nobody: 12:21am On May 20, 2018
fairfora:
. I got your point dear. Ps try and also reason with mine. I had a female friend in my undergraduate days. I was in year 2 that time,. She came to see me in my hostel room. The moment she sat down, the smell of urine oozed out of her body. It was so thick that I began to feel uncomfortable. Though she said she left class for my room and she hadn't been to her room since she left for lectures. Again, there was this lady I dated. We started as friends and we were always communicating on phone, for 2 years after which I decided that I see her after much pressures from her side. She told me she was going to pass the night and I said ok. Believe me, the moment she came close to me in bed, I began to smell stuffs and I got upset. The following morning, I tot she was going to wear a clean panties. The moment she came out of the bathroom, she rubbed Cream and the next thing she did was wear the same panties she wore the previous night and left for work from my place. I made sure she never came back to see me again cos it was disgusting. This training is important for the likes. They're grown up girls, graduates oo. One of them has even got married with 3 kids now. A lady may be as old as 30 but still not get the needed enlightenment of how to take care of her genital. .
I didn't say the write-up was useless but that ladies who still need to be taught how to clean up have a long way to go. I get your point anyway, and goodnight.
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Octaves(m): 12:32am On May 20, 2018
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by akeentech(m): 3:32am On May 20, 2018
seunmohmoh:
speaking from experience I guess tongue tongue

You know I'm not lying
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Nobody: 6:22am On May 20, 2018
kimbraa:
I didn't say the write-up was useless but that ladies who still need to be taught how to clean up have a long way to go. I get your point anyway, and goodnight.
okies morning
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by DedeNkem: 7:22am On May 20, 2018
Most Nigerian women lack good hygiene down there. They spend a lot on clothes, shoes and make-ups but either clueless in keeping their p*ussy clean or outright lazy to do so. They walk around with st*inky p*ussies!!

When you tell them, they become very visibly upset and sometimes walk out, instead of appreciating being informed of something they might have overlooked or thought was normal. It is not normal for your p*ussy to stink!!! It is a sign of problem down there!

There are many info. on online health care websites regarding keeping your p*ussy healthy and clean, like this one the OP referenced from to create this thread! Read up!!

When I see a well dressed beautiful woman, I also expect her p*ussy to be clean and healthy too!

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by vickydevoka(m): 7:27am On May 20, 2018
Chloe88:
Very educative. Thanks op cool You're a fool my friend cool
fool and friend don't go together on this.lol
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Tedassie(m): 8:00am On May 20, 2018
OboOlora:
Op, how about people that wash the ponmo with alum shocked
carnival cancer fall on them
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Nobody: 8:07am On May 20, 2018
BOOMnaija:
If u av bleeped vagina with rotten fish odour, hit like cheesy
If the lady in question is ur girlfriend/wife, u can also hit share

Plenty madt people dey this site o grin So some people still clicked 'share'

Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by godwon01(m): 8:53am On May 20, 2018
Vergina itself, nobody care wether it smell with offensive odour or sweet odour during the action. Do U even have sense to think of the odour when U are about to perform your duty.
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by nelxxy(m): 9:34am On May 20, 2018
OboOlora:
Op, how about people that wash the ponmo with alum shocked
chisos
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Nobody: 9:38am On May 20, 2018
what kinda rubbish is this?
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by MsFaith: 10:17am On May 20, 2018
Dafreeguy:
So u learnt nothing?
I no even read am.
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by PotatoSalad(m): 10:25am On May 20, 2018
When you guys come home from a date on a hot afternoon and she pulls off and the smell of a titus sardines that was opened and abandoned for over a week fills the room.
Instant PTSD
First thing I imagine whenever i see all these beautiful slay queens is that. And they are so ignorant to cover it with perfumes leading to that kinda sting you get when you try to smell a PVC glue. angry
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Dafreeguy(m): 11:06am On May 20, 2018
MsFaith:
I no even read am.
Haba! or are u a health worker?
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by weyreypey: 11:12am On May 20, 2018
PotatoSalad:
When you guys come home from a date on a hot afternoon and she pulls off and the smell of a titus sardines that was opened and abandoned for over a week fills the room.
Instant PTSD
First thing I imagine whenever i see all these beautiful slay queens is that. And they are so ignorant to cover it with perfumes leading to that kinda sting you get when you try to smell a PVC glue. angry

No perfume can cover such.... And as per konji levels you manage 15 seconds and JT refuses to go on...they ( ..amakadihot87...chibabe259:. start screaming one minute man..... Na we do them?
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 20, 2018
fairfora:

If i m dating you and ur coochie doesn't smell right, i will just cut off communication. Odour is a massive turn off and no be me go tell u say ur toto dey smell. I will ignore u till u figure it out.

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by Delivar(m): 2:23pm On May 20, 2018
KhadyM:
Majority of people viewing this thread are MEN... I wonder why undecided
Because we are the ones to suffer when it gets smelly. So we need the knowledge too to remind ladies what they should do to keep it healthy. The owners of the vaginas may not even realize it's giving off a foul odor.
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by PotatoSalad(m): 3:42pm On May 20, 2018
weyreypey:

No perfume can cover such.... And as per konji levels you manage 15 seconds and JT refuses to go on...they ( ..amakadihot87...chibabe259:. start screaming one minute man..... Na we do them?
I've experienced such and the chic had the guts to ask me to give her head while I was still trying to comprehend how a human being so fine can smell like a carcass

2 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by PotatoSalad(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2018
Delivar:

Because we are the ones to suffer when it gets smelly. So we need the knowledge too to remind ladies what they should do to keep it healthy. The owners of the vaginas may not even realize it's giving off a foul odor.
They do. used my fingers on this girl one time and she pinned my other arm behind her back, my nose itched so i paused and tried to scratch my nose, chic thought I was tryna smell my fingers and asked "what are you doing", couldn't hold the laughter grin

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by weyreypey: 3:50pm On May 20, 2018
PotatoSalad:

I've experienced such and the chic had the guts to ask me to give her head while I was still trying to comprehend how a human being so fine can smell like a carcass
She wan spoil your life
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by amakadihot87(f): 4:43pm On May 20, 2018
weyreypey:

.... what has Amaka got to do with the titus smell of your bae's kpekus
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by weyreypey: 4:43pm On May 20, 2018
amakadihot87:
.... what has Amaka got to do with the titus smell of your bae's kpekus
Ahaha is that your best defence?
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by AlphaMajestic: 9:58pm On May 20, 2018
kimbraa:
Do ladies still need these lecturers? I personally don't need to be taught on how to maintain my vagina.

I swear ur Toto must be smelly without u even knowing...I have seen people like u before

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by AlphaMajestic: 10:13pm On May 20, 2018
HARDDON:
Poor hygiene mostly responsible.

How can a lady take her bath once in a day?

How can a lady not know the basic steps on how to handle and care for her vClef?

How can a lady, becasue she loves to show off her curves, tie her self like a corpse with those rubber ropes they call clothes and not give room to the lady downstairs to have a breather?

How can a lady, after going raw, shouting down the roof while having hawt romp rounds, sleep off like a dead log without washing up?

How can a lady not know basic care for panties?

How can a lady ever think of sitting on a dirty rest room?
And she expect not to be visited by an aggressively malodourour transmission commission transfusion?. ( now what I'm I even saying? Sorry ) angry

See?

In the final analysis, it boils down to just one thing; Hygiene

Maybe I should oblidge them and do Dating Drills: Ladies Only

my guy ur just a mumu...period...jus no worry ursef as u can see, nobody liked ur commen t except u...u be mumu wey think say him sabi
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by AlphaMajestic: 10:22pm On May 20, 2018
abimicko:
Don't know the reason why some guys are just to childish for God sake. This is a very sensitive matter.

they are talking smelling Toto...ur dia saying sensitive...u want tell us say u dun learn word tday
Re: Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge by AlphaMajestic: 10:37pm On May 20, 2018
PotatoSalad:

Nd u still managed to give her head....tell me..when ur only afraid of speaking ur mind but also weak to accept Nd like condemned oil...wat r u plsss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Survived Ebola - Survivor Speaks / Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos / Meet Jasmine, The Cancer Survivor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.