Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave (1240 Views)

Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause / Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by Lush100(m): 6:34pm On May 19, 2018
Jerusalem - Israel ordered the Turkish consul in Jerusalem to leave for an unspecified period of time Tuesday, the foreign ministry said, after Turkey demanded the same of the Israeli ambassador in Ankara over violence on the Gaza border.
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan had also launched a bitter attack on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, saying he led an "apartheid state" and had Palestinian blood on his hands.
Israeli forces killed 60 Palestinians during protests and clashes along the Gaza border on Monday, the bloodiest day in the conflict since a 2014 war.
"The Turkish consul in Jerusalem was summoned this afternoon to the ministry of foreign affairs and was asked to return to his country for consultations for a certain period," an Israeli foreign ministry statement said.
Consuls general based in Jerusalem typically act as diplomatic representatives for the Palestinian territories.
Israel is under mounting international pressure amid calls for an independent probe into the violence.
READ: Turkey withdraws ambassador from Israel, US after Gaza deaths
It rejects the criticism, saying its open-fire rules are necessary to defend its border.
Netanyahu and Erdogan, a strong backer of the Palestinians, have regularly traded insults and the diplomatic row marked the worst crisis between the countries since a 2016 reconciliation deal.
Earlier Tuesday, Netanyahu hit back at Erdogan after he accused Israel of "state terror" and "genocide".
"Erdogan is one of the biggest supporters of Hamas, so there's no doubt he's an expert on terror and slaughter," Netanyahu said in a Hebrew-language Twitter post.
"I'd suggest he doesn't preach morality to us."
Turkey was once Israel's closest military and diplomatic ally in the Middle East but ties began to deteriorate when Ankara criticised Israel's December 2008 to January 2009 offensive against Gaza.
Relations then nosedived on May 31, 2010 when Israeli naval commandos stormed a Turkish-registered protest ship, the Mavi Mara, part of a flotilla attempting to break the Israeli blockade of the Palestinian territory.
Nine Turkish activists were killed in the operation.

culled from
https://www.iol.co.za/news/world/israel-orders-turkish-consul-in-jerusalem-to-leave-14990637
Re: Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by Righteousness89(m): 6:38pm On May 19, 2018
Great one From Isreal!!'
I Thought the Turkey diplomat/government will claim they are in Jerusalem for the Palestine...

Whether The Turks Like it or Not .....

4 Likes

Re: Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by oneeast2: 6:41pm On May 19, 2018
Good step. They should leave because Islamic presence anywhere breeds terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by madridguy(m): 6:46pm On May 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by madridguy(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2018
And what do you say about the Islamic presence in same Israel?

oneeast2:
Good step. They should leave because Islamic presence anywhere breeds terrorism.
Re: Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by SalamRushdie: 6:48pm On May 19, 2018
All enemies of zion are no longer welcome in the holy land ...God bless Jerusalem
Re: Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by KingObs: 7:06pm On May 19, 2018
Let me talk to Erdogan, I will get back to you.
Re: Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by Lush100(m): 7:15pm On May 19, 2018
grin
KingObs:
talk to him about what? sad
KingObs:
talk to him about what?
Re: Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by OneCorner: 7:55pm On May 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:
All enemies of zion are no longer welcome in the holy land ...God bless Jerusalem
What an imperfect god u serve grin
Bless a group, impoverish the rest
Partial god datz happy some people die so some group will be happy.
Radarada, u turn God to a fuul like ur parents

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by SalamRushdie: 8:05pm On May 19, 2018
OneCorner:

What an imperfect god u serve grin
Bless a group, impoverish the rest
Partial god datz happy some people die so some group will be happy.
Radarada, u turn God to a fuul like ur parents

For calling the God I serve imperfect hmmmm you would have seen His Wrath upon your life today if not that I have changed

1 Like

Re: Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by OneCorner: 9:02pm On May 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:

For calling the God I serve imperfect hmmmm you would have seen His Wrath upon your life today if not that I have changed
Ur mumu Ed’s is epic.
If ur god is real den he’ll remember he created both Palestinians and d Israelites and none of d two is greater and he doesn’t have to support the killings of either group.
A father that sees one of his kid as superior to the other siblings doesn’t deserve to be a father even in a human form

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by emmysoftyou: 10:01pm On May 19, 2018
OneCorner:

Ur mumu Ed’s is epic.
If ur god is real den he’ll remember he created both Palestinians and d Israelites and none of d two is greater and he doesn’t have to support the killings of either group.
A father that sees one of his kid as superior to the other siblings doesn’t deserve to be a father even in a human form
will you shut up and stop judging the almighty God like that. If you want to know more, read more on genesis to exodus, this is a conflict that is eternal and everlasting among Israelites and her proximity nations.
Oga if you think you are being philosophical about the fact then you need to read more on Jean Paul satre. We're facing the existence of his words.
Re: Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by OneCorner: 10:37pm On May 19, 2018
emmysoftyou:
will you shut up and stop judging the almighty God like that. If you want to know more, read more on genesis to exodus, this is a conflict that is eternal and everlasting among Israelites and her proximity nations.
Oga if you think you are being philosophical about the fact then you need to read more on Jean Paul satre. We're facing the existence of his words.
Wetin diz one dey talk. Who is genesis and exodus supposed to support b4?
My friend, What type of father will punish and even ready to kill his great grandson cuz their grandfather which is his son disobeyed him?
Is dat a good father?
God is supposed to be perfect!
If he hates Palestinians or any other tribe or group to d extent of not minding if they die or not, he should halt dere reproduction.
What joy does a real God derive from the death of any group since he’s d one dat created dem?
Or do we have two creators?

3 Likes

Re: Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by APCsupporter: 11:18pm On May 19, 2018
emmysoftyou:

where was your god when Hitler was dealing with his chosen people? And why does he support Israel that is full of homosexuality and sodomy while ignoring hardcore Christians in Africa?

4 Likes

Re: Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by Lucasbalo(m): 2:21am On May 20, 2018
SalamRushdie:
What about God blessing your country Nigeria. You guys are just full of self hatred. Isreal that treat blacks from Africa like they are pigs is the same Israel you guys are worshipping. No wonder Nigeria is in a funk with people like you with misplaced priorities. Charity begins at home my friend. Pray for your country first.

6 Likes

Re: Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by SalamRushdie: 2:25am On May 20, 2018
Lucasbalo:
What about God blessing your country Nigeria. You guys are just full of self hatred. Isreal that treat blacks from Africa like they are pigs is the same Israel you guys are worshipping. No wonder Nigeria is in a funk with people like you with misplaced priorities. Charity begins at home my friend. Pray for your country first.

I am currently awake praying for Nigeria
Re: Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by Lucasbalo(m): 2:57am On May 20, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I am currently awake praying for Nigeria
Yea right. You probably pray for Israel more than you do for your own country.

1 Like

Re: Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by ollah2: 5:31am On May 20, 2018
Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites on earth
Re: Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by IJOBA2: 9:25am On May 20, 2018
emmysoftyou:
KINDLY TELL US ABOUT JEAN PAUL SATRE EXISTENTIAL ATTITUDE TOWARDS RELIGION
Re: Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by panafrican(m): 9:29am On May 20, 2018
This is a dispute between friends, both of them used ISIS against Syria.
Re: Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by Lush100(m): 10:00am On May 20, 2018
I just hope Nigeria's diplomat will not be asked to leave ;DI just hope Nigeria's diplomat will not be asked to leave
Re: Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by Lucasbalo(m): 1:41pm On May 20, 2018
IJOBA2:
KINDLY TELL US ABOUT JEAN PAUL SATRE EXISTENTIAL ATTITUDE TOWARDS RELIGION
Your religion is definitely not helping you in life because you are still stuck with the generational curse of poverty you inherited from your forebears.

1 Like

Re: Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by IJOBA2: 3:51pm On May 20, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Your religion is definitely not helping you in life because you are still stuck with the generational curse of poverty you inherited from your forebears.
IM A SOUND PHILOSOPHER BRUHgrin
Re: Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by Abbeybailey(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2018
IJOBA2:
IM A SOUND PHILOSOPHER BRUHgrin
Werey That wears okrika. Hunger and poverty inbred. I hope those mosquitoes do justice to you in your rats filled one room slum.

1 Like

Re: Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by IJOBA2: 11:16pm On May 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Werey That wears okrika. Hunger and poverty inbred. I hope those mosquitoes do justice to you in your rats filled one room slum.
MS 13 IDIOT
Re: Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by Abbeybailey(m): 12:34am On May 21, 2018
IJOBA2:
MS 13 IDIOT
Third world hungry rat.

1 Like

Re: Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by IJOBA2: 12:36am On May 21, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Third world hungry rat.
BABE KILLER
Re: Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by Abbeybailey(m): 1:05am On May 21, 2018
IJOBA2:
BABE KILLER
Werey Ijoba, it's after 1am in Nigeria and mosquitoes and rats won't let you sleep in your smelly one room. You are doomed to life of poverty.

1 Like

Re: Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave by IJOBA2: 6:51am On May 21, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Werey Ijoba, it's after 1am in Nigeria and mosquitoes and rats won't let you sleep in your smelly one room. You are doomed to life of poverty.
LOLgrin HAVE YOU WASHED HILLARY CLINTON'S PANTIES TODAY

(1) (Reply)

President Of Burundi Gets Himself A $530,000 Golden Parachute And Lifetime Salar / U.S Presidential Election '12: A Soap Opera / The U.S President, Barak Obama Caught By Spider Man's Web

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.