Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,787 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

How To Batch Rename Multiple PDF Document Based On Content Or Metadata - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Batch Rename Multiple PDF Document Based On Content Or Metadata (963 Views)

Pls How Can One Digitally Sign A PDF Document On Ios Or PC / Lock PDF File With Password Using Free Version - Password PDF Document / Urgent: How Do I Edit Pdf Document On My Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Batch Rename Multiple PDF Document Based On Content Or Metadata by onilanre(m): 9:57pm On May 19, 2018
I've been trying to rename about 2000 pdf files using the content or special string for over a month now. All to no avail until I found this amazing software: A-PDF RENAME

The software is very handy and easy to use. You can batch change or update multiple PDF files metadata, content, title or file attribute within the PDF files. Here is how to use the software:

1. Download A-PDF RENAME from www.a-pdf.com/rename/download.htm
2. Follow the on-screen instruction to install
3. Click finish and open the software
4. Select pdf file to rename
5. Set rename methods
6. Set your macro
7. Click preview or rename

Voila!

Simple user guide to get you started is here: www.a-pdf.com/rename/a-pdf-rename-doc.pdf

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Fedora Server To Create A Router / Gateway / What Can I Be Doing With My New System To Improve My Self / How Do I Solve This "Site Can't Be Reached" When Trying To Assess My Online Stor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.