Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:14 PM

Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? (950 Views)

How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned / Who Revealed Revelations To Mohammed? Satan Or Allah / HAARP Or Allah's Judgemnt Upon The Black Bahamas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? by 0temSapien: 12:45am On May 20, 2018
Ikilo 1:13
13. For neither Allah nor Yahweh nor Moloch nor Vishnu whom you worship can do anything for you except by the permission of the highest consciousness called God.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? by 0temSapien: 10:26am On May 22, 2018
Mm
Re: Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? by Niflheim(m): 4:31pm On May 30, 2018
Man, know thyself!!!

1 Like

Re: Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? by 0temSapien: 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hmm
Re: Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? by M0ron: 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
0temSapien:
13. For neither Allah nor Yahweh nor Moloch nor Vishnu whom you worship can do anything for you except by the permission of the highest consciousness called God.

You will crash and burn
Re: Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? by 0temSapien: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
M0ron:

You will crash and burn
Date pls? When a good man flies, the envious people will wish that he crashed and burn.
Please give a specific date when I'll crash and burn.
Re: Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? by M0ron: 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
0temSapien:

Date pls? When a good man flies, the envious people will wish that he crashed and burn.
Please give a specific date when I'll crash and burn.
You’ll find out.

All rabid posters never last on Nairaland. The energy dissipates,the attention shrinks,the likes and shares drop to nil and at the end,all the views you get for your post come from yourself or your alters.
Re: Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? by 0temSapien: 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
M0ron:

You’ll find out.

All rabid posters never last on Nairaland. The energy dissipates,the attention shrinks,the likes and shares drop to nil and at the end,all the views you get for your post come from yourself or your alters.

Have you seen the Doctufos of truth? It already has 103,000+ views. Do you mean to say that I created that thread and viewed it for so much time within less than 3 years
Because of what you just said, I wil start doing something that will amaze everyone more. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? by M0ron: 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
0temSapien:

Have you seen the Doctufos of truth? It already has 103,000+ views. Do you mean to say that I created that thread and viewed it for so much time within less than 3 years
Because of what you just said, I wil start doing something that will amaze everyone more. grin

Implosion is imminent
Re: Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? by 0temSapien: 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
M0ron:

Implosion is imminent
grin
Re: Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? by 0temSapien: 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hmm
Re: Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? by 0temSapien: 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
Read and be wise
Re: Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? by OtemAtum: 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
Know it now so you won't regret later.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? by 0temSapien: 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
Learn now
Re: Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
You're always after yahwah and i keep wondering, why? Out of all the 4000 gods in history, why yahwah? Do you have a personal beef with him? He raped your wife? He seems to be more mentioned in all your eye paining epistles than your doctufs whatever.

Whatever you're doing, you're merely strengthing the faith of core believers.
Re: Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? by 0temSapien: 1:11am On Nov 17, 2018
HenryDion:
You're always after yahwah and i keep wondering, why? Out of all the 4000 gods in history, why yahwah? Do you have a personal beef with him? He raped your wife? He seems to be more mentioned in all your eye paining epistles than your doctufs whatever.

Whatever you're doing, you're merely strengthing the faith of core believers .
I enjoy strengthening the faith of core believers @ the embolden. Is it a bad thing to strengthen the faith of core believers

But to be candid, I am only trying to let people know the truth, that's all. The world shouldn't keep believing a liar like Yahweh to be God Almighty. It is a great insult on the face of the solar system.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? by Ahasco(m): 1:52am On Nov 17, 2018
HenryDion:

Whatever you're doing, you're merely strengthing the faith of core believers.

When you now know who Satan really is, you will have no choice but to concur. Not also forgetting his partner in crime - lucifer (the two names that have deceived the world and made them slaves to the extent that we are still backward in brain development compared to other advanced planets).
Re: Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? by Ahasco(m): 1:56am On Nov 17, 2018
@m0ron What does it mean? Why will one use such a name? Are you?
Re: Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 17, 2018
0temSapien:
I enjoy strengthening the faith of core believers @ the embolden. Is it a bad thing to strengthen the faith of core believers

But to be candid, I am only trying to let people know the truth, that's all. The world shouldn't keep believing a liar like Yahweh to be God Almighty. It is a great insult on the face of the solar system.

If so, then you're doing a pretty bad job and whoever put you up to this must be very disappointed.
Re: Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? by 0temSapien: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
HenryDion:

If so, then you're doing a pretty bad job and whoever put you up to this must be very disappointed.
Bad job at strengthening the believers? I don't get you anymore.

1 Like

Re: Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? by 0temSapien: 11:50am On Nov 21, 2018
0temSapien:
Know it now so you won't be seeking their help unnecessarily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? by 0temSapien: 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hmm
Re: Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? by 0temSapien: 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
These gods can't help you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? by OtemAtum: 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
The COVID-19 is here and we can see now that Jehovah and Allah cannot help. The truth cannot be erased.
Re: Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? by OtemAtum: 12:12pm On May 01, 2020
Now religionists, you see that this quotation was right and is still right. Yahweh and Allah cannot help you in time of this Corona staring at the world with hin Coro Coro eyes. The more involved the world is into science, the faster solution comes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? by orunto27: 1:38pm On May 01, 2020
Yahweh will help The Greeks. Allah will help The Arabs because they know how to conjure those Reverences. Only Jesus Christ can save us all. Amen Amen Amen !!!
Re: Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? by IamMichael(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2020
Evidence has shown that both Yahweh and Allah exist in the mind of people suffering from mental delusion only.
Re: Can Yahweh Or Allah Help You In Time Of Need? by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 01, 2020
orunto27:
Yahweh will help The Greeks. Allah will help The Arabs because they know how to conjure those Reverences. Only Jesus Christ can save us all. Amen Amen Amen !!!
Is Jesus from your hometown or culture? Jesus will save you because he's all-loving but still punishes you for sins and promises to put people that disbelieve in him in hell-fire.

And all this makes sense to you?

Comments like this show religions, including Christianity, are meant for the most stupid people in any society.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Pastors Deceives The Gullibles: A Case Study Of Prophet David / Please Help I'm Tired Of Backsliding / Why Worldly Images Of "Jesus" Could Lead Many Astray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.