Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

How Christianity Was Used To Brainwash Africans Into Submission - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Christianity Was Used To Brainwash Africans Into Submission (29832 Views)

Pilgrimage To Badagry Where Christianity Was First Preached In Nigeria. / What If Christianity Was A Sham? / The Real History Of Christianity - Was The Crucifixion A Hoax? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Christianity Was Used To Brainwash Africans Into Submission by davien(m): 3:21am On Mar 19, 2015
thoth:
@ lastmessenger
1. so how do you propose to cause the change of heart for the leaders ?

2. What would you do when those ones that does not fear "god" comes to you with their war gears pillaging what you worked so hard for ?
Simple.....he'll pray, that works right?
Re: How Christianity Was Used To Brainwash Africans Into Submission by lastmessenger: 7:49am On Mar 19, 2015
davien:
Simple.....he'll pray, that works right?
Yes even it is prayer that I am offer to God for the sake of my country and this continent " Africa", I will keep doing till change comes.
But one thing that I would not do is to sit down and listen to conspiracy theories like the one the op is feeding some folks.
Meanwhile in the midst of the poverty, the wars, economic and political instability,I have seen enough reason to be hopeful for the future of Africa. I have seen very petriotic young Nigerians who in their little Horizones are making changes to the society by contributing their tipping point.
These are the ones that will taken over in the future government and industries of this great country and continent.
My last shot for you guys is that there is every reason to be hopeful. Christainity is not the problem and believe me " God is not dead". We should rise up and become great the people that we were created to be.
Re: How Christianity Was Used To Brainwash Africans Into Submission by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 19, 2015
Well done I see u "getting" "it"
Re: How Christianity Was Used To Brainwash Africans Into Submission by thoth: 10:27am On Mar 19, 2015
lastmessenger:

Yes even it is prayer that I am offer to God for the sake of my country and this continent " Africa", I will keep doing till change comes.
Africans has been praying for more than 150 years, generations after generations have been slaughtered by the same people who instructed them to pray and never fight, to leave all revenge for God. Africans have been praying consistently to the God that they were told brings good life, wealth and peace, they have never known peace ,good life nor wealth meanwhile those ones whom has been killing us, making war, stealing ,pillaging and fornicating all over are the ones enjoying peace, good life and wealth. there is no end in sight for this misery , are we to keep praying till this generation is out and another generation of miserable fools comes to stay and go on with the prayers ? What exactly have we done to God ?

But one thing that I would not do is to sit down and listen to conspiracy theories like the one the op is feeding some folks.
Meanwhile in the midst of the poverty, the wars, economic and political instability,I have seen enough reason to be hopeful for the future of Africa. I have seen very petriotic young Nigerians who in their little Horizones are making changes to the society by contributing their tipping point.

What makes it a conspiracy theory ?
Can you please show us those patriots let's try to analyze their contribution and find a link between them and your prayers ?
Question you never asked yourself is why is there poverty, war,economic and political instability as long as you can remember .
I am really sorry but i just want to tell you that you have just been listening, acting, living in a well crafted conspiracy all your life, prove me wrong.

These are the ones that will taken over in the future government and ministries of this great country and continent.
My last shot for you guys is that there is every reason to be hopeful. Christainity is not the problem and believe me " God is not dead". We should rise up and become great the people that we were created to be.

Whom will they take over from,which ones are holding it now ?
Most importantly HOW will they take over ?
Christianity is not one of the problems then what is ?
If its not a problem then is it a solution ? if yes what does it solve(details)?

God is Alive , irrefutable Fact!! the problem is that we might have different definitions for God and how best to worship God.
Re: How Christianity Was Used To Brainwash Africans Into Submission by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 19, 2015
:oSeems I've been deluded here. shocked
Re: How Christianity Was Used To Brainwash Africans Into Submission by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 19, 2015
One must remember if u "truly" want "god" then "discard" your "material" things you can't have both , for "what" is "mine" is "yours" do not "charge" me and "I" shall not "charge" u , for "what" is "yours" is "mine" . Because "ungoddliness" is "obtain" "material" things for u "can" have both, for "what" is "mine" is "not" "yours" do "charge" me and "I" shall "charge" u, for "what" is "yours" is "not" "mine". Now "it" has "us" running on "ungoddliness" and the reason for that is because "it" has "obtained" "material" things for "it" "wants" u to have "both", for "what" "it" "mines" is "not" "yours" and "it" does "charge" me and "it" will "charge" u, for "what" "it" is , is "mines"
Re: How Christianity Was Used To Brainwash Africans Into Submission by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
"It" just ,"needs" something to "sell" and "it" "sells" what "it" "mines" to "u" for "its" "mind" over "matter" and because u don't "mine" , there for "it" has put "matter" over "mind" because "it" "mines" and "you" "don't" "matter" or seem to "mind". Now if u still don't "get" "it" come "get" from "me"
Re: How Christianity Was Used To Brainwash Africans Into Submission by EvilBrain1(m): 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
kay1one2:
The op learnt to read and write from products of Christian involvement in Africa. This is how you say thanks?!

Christians didn't invent reading and writing. They copied it from pre-existing cultures just like we copid it from them. If christians don't see the need to follow the myths and superstitions of the pagan Romans, Greeks, Egyptians and Mesopotamians; I don't see why we need to follow theirs.
Re: How Christianity Was Used To Brainwash Africans Into Submission by EvilBrain1(m): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I pray and plea d blood of de lamb over dis thread, and any consporacy against d children of God shall not stand. Let dere be confusion and discord in d hart of dose dat conspire against christians.

See this clown trying to use Christian juju on us.

Guy, your discord spell isn't working. Try adding more incantations.

1 Like

Re: How Christianity Was Used To Brainwash Africans Into Submission by paxonel(m): 7:03am On Mar 22, 2015
lastmessenger:
Christianity is not the problem of Africa. We can rise up to become great to the envy of the whole world.
We are a great people and God made it so. All we need to do is to sincerely return back to our maker and ask him to help us to achieve greatness. Our leaders need a change of heart and the followers also need a change of heart.
Africa will be great and will be known as the continent that fears God.
Re: How Christianity Was Used To Brainwash Africans Into Submission by paxonel(m): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2015
everybody have the right to be athiests or practice any religion they want. But if you are practicing Christianity, do it right.
All the prayers nigerians have prayed in the past and they are praying till tomorrow, our president even went to Jerusalem.
Do you think God is deaf?
No matter your prayer if we don't do the right thing like taking education seriously, and power also, your prayers are all useless exercise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 / Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? / 7 Biblical/ Wisdom Ways To Avoiding "RAPE" At All Cost In A Filthy World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.