Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Pastor Chukwuemeka Gives A Church Member WWE Move All In The Name Of Deliverance - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chukwuemeka Gives A Church Member WWE Move All In The Name Of Deliverance (5037 Views)

Pastor Chukwuemeka Odumeje Aka The Lion Displays Another Interesting Talent (vid / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanemere Turns 'World's Heavy Weight Champion' In Church / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Gives A Church Member WWE Move All In The Name Of Deliverance by InansBobo(m): 9:36am On May 20, 2018
This is not what Jesus Christ said.
Every genuine called of God should utter words/lay hands and demons tremble and run

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Gives A Church Member WWE Move All In The Name Of Deliverance by activistjohnny(m): 10:21am On May 20, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc fynestboi cc mynd44 cc Dominique cc ishilove cc Dominique cc seun cc oamj4
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Gives A Church Member WWE Move All In The Name Of Deliverance by biacan(f): 10:23am On May 20, 2018
KOPT33:
World Heavy Weight Champion...

of the most high!

It cannot get worse than this to be honest!!! these people are made.

Biacan, come and see your pastor and your brother.
My brother but I thought you're one of the senior ushers in the church cool
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Gives A Church Member WWE Move All In The Name Of Deliverance by Nobody: 10:25am On May 20, 2018
biacan:
My brother but I thought you're one of the senior ushers in the church cool

Your prophet, the heavy weight of the most high.

Do you think he does cocaine?
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Gives A Church Member WWE Move All In The Name Of Deliverance by biacan(f): 10:49am On May 20, 2018
KOPT33:

Your prophet, the heavy weight of the most high.

Do you think he does cocaine?
I was surprise can you see the way he lift the young man shocked
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Gives A Church Member WWE Move All In The Name Of Deliverance by Nobody: 10:53am On May 20, 2018
biacan:
I was surprise can you see the way he lift the young man shocked

Ori mu onu... I saw it o it and was shocked. I wonder how these pastors can brainwash people so easily.
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Gives A Church Member WWE Move All In The Name Of Deliverance by biacan(f): 10:58am On May 20, 2018
KOPT33:

Ori mu onu... I saw it o it and was shocked. I wonder how these pastors can brainwash people so easily.
And the congregation was busy haling him cheesy I can't find myself in such gathering
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Gives A Church Member WWE Move All In The Name Of Deliverance by Dantedasz(m): 11:12am On May 20, 2018
Suplex city from hell!
Clap for pastor Chukwuemeka Brock Lesnar.
Where is Lalasticlala self?
Come and see snake in the monkey shadow.
grin grin

The pastor must up the game and introduce tables, ladders and chairs(TLC)

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Gives A Church Member WWE Move All In The Name Of Deliverance by TheMadame(f): 11:32am On May 20, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Gives A Church Member WWE Move All In The Name Of Deliverance by ifyalways(f): 8:51am On May 21, 2018
Laughing at the stupidity cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheists Have To "Read Hard" Before Concluding, Theists Just Know Whatsup. / Church Of Satan Now In Abia State / Karma Is False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.