Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help (436 Views)

Enquiry And Urgent Reply Needed Pls / 300% ROI In 4 Weeks: Ponzi Operator Opts For Plea Bargain / A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by Nobody: 4:27am On May 20, 2018
Please! Please!! Please !!!

Help us in the name of God Almighty and with too much tears in my eyes great agony in my heart I sincerely and humbly write to ask for the financial help of well meaningful and good Nigerians and Non-Nigerians to enable us survive the bitterness and hardship of life. I am a mother of three children of age 5, 3 and 10 months respectively.

We are in a very very bad and delicate situation where everything has gone from bad to worst and we cannot cope anymore because we have nothing, not even a piece of food to eat and I don't know what else to do right now but I still believe that there are human angels with a heart full of compassion and kindness that God Almighty would use to reach out to me and my children to help and restore us to an up right position once again.

On the 29th of December we were scornfully and ridiculously thrown out of our apartment because of non payment of rent after which we slept in the TREM church off Osoloway for two days with the help of an angel (an Ibo lady who is a member of the church) after which God used another human angel (a Yoruba woman) from Ajao Estate to rescue us ( me and my children) and that was when my husband left from the church since he could not join us to stay in the woman's house and ever since then he has not returned and his mobile number has remained off and the God sent human angel accommodated and fed me and my 3 children for one month and even went furthermore and compassionately rented a room apartment for me and my children in Ikotun area of Lagos and also gave me thirty thousand Naira ( N30,000 ) for support which I used the money to buy raw materials to manufacture insecticides and germicides and supply to retailers and I did this for some time and out of it we do feed and I was able to register two of my children who has been out of school for over a year in a nearby school and pay their school fees for the school term that just past and a new term has commenced and there is no money left with me right now to run my business and take care of my children and their school fees because I spent all the remaining money with me in treating my first child who was very sick and has a heavy growth of E-Coli according to lab test result.

I appreciate God that my child (5 years old) is well again but now we barely feed and I go hunger most times to ensure that my chidren are filled with any little food I could lay my hands on and I coulld not do anything than to cry along with my children whenever the cry because of food which we do offer to people freely in the past before things went bad. I heartily appreciate everything God usec the Yoruba woman in the form of a human angel to do for me and my children and I can't stop thanking God and also the woman he has used to help me and my children greatly but I cannot continually run to her all the time for help since she told me that she is a part time student and have limited resources if not she would not hesitate to help me.

I honestly and sincerely need the financial help of good people to raise a tangible amount of money from N200,000-to-N500,000 to enable me continue my production and supply of insecticides and germicides since I already have a good customer base despite the fact that I have not been able to meet market demand for my products because of the small capital I started with initially. Getting a reasonable capital to start again will go a long way to boost my production capacity and also increase my profit margin greatly which in turn will change things for the better and enable me take care of my self and my children accordingly and also help me to register the products with NAFDAC.

I will be willing to pay back any amount given to me with a minimal interest if need be. Last week I applied for N300,000 loan at AB Micro Finance Bank but my application was not successful because I could not provide a guarantor that owns a shop within their proximity. Please, you can verify all my claims and I pray that God should use you or any person close to you as a human angel from any tribe and race to help me and my children in any way possible within your power and by the grace of God Almighty and surely my God and the God of my innocent children will bless and increase you greatly in every area of life and we shall be forever grateful.

May God Almighty bless you for taking your time out to read my plea for help.

Thanks and may God bless you all.

No assistance will be too small and please here is my contacts;

E: gr8nkeiru@yahoo.com
P:08103136367

Regards,

Mrs Nkeiru.
Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by QueenDeborah(f): 5:33am On May 20, 2018
Tah kpaf fo there.......

Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by INFOBIZ3: 1:39pm On May 20, 2018
greatnk:
Please! Please!! Please !!!

Help us in the name of God Almighty and with too much tears in my eyes great agony in my heart I sincerely and humbly write to ask for the financial help of well meaningful and good Nigerians and Non-Nigerians to enable us survive the bitterness and hardship of life. I am a mother of three children of age 5, 3 and 10 months respectively.

We are in a very very bad and delicate situation where everything has gone from bad to worst and we cannot cope anymore because we have nothing, not even a piece of food to eat and I don't know what else to do right now but I still believe that there are human angels with a heart full of compassion and kindness that God Almighty would use to reach out to me and my children to help and restore us to an up right position once again.

On the 29th of December we were scornfully and ridiculously thrown out of our apartment because of non payment of rent after which we slept in the TREM church off Osoloway for two days with the help of an angel (an Ibo lady who is a member of the church) after which God used another human angel (a Yoruba woman) from Ajao Estate to rescue us ( me and my children) and that was when my husband left from the church since he could not join us to stay in the woman's house and ever since then he has not returned and his mobile number has remained off and the God sent human angel accommodated and fed me and my 3 children for one month and even went furthermore and compassionately rented a room apartment for me and my children in Ikotun area of Lagos and also gave me thirty thousand Naira ( N30,000 ) for support which I used the money to buy raw materials to manufacture insecticides and germicides and supply to retailers and I did this for some time and out of it we do feed and I was able to register two of my children who has been out of school for over a year in a nearby school and pay their school fees for the school term that just past and a new term has commenced and there is no money left with me right now to run my business and take care of my children and their school fees because I spent all the remaining money with me in treating my first child who was very sick and has a heavy growth of E-Coli according to lab test result.

I appreciate God that my child (5 years old) is well again but now we barely feed and I go hunger most times to ensure that my chidren are filled with any little food I could lay my hands on and I coulld not do anything than to cry along with my children whenever the cry because of food which we do offer to people freely in the past before things went bad. I heartily appreciate everything God usec the Yoruba woman in the form of a human angel to do for me and my children and I can't stop thanking God and also the woman he has used to help me and my children greatly but I cannot continually run to her all the time for help since she told me that she is a part time student and have limited resources if not she would not hesitate to help me.

I honestly and sincerely need the financial help of good people to raise a tangible amount of money from N200,000-to-N500,000 to enable me continue my production and supply of insecticides and germicides since I already have a good customer base despite the fact that I have not been able to meet market demand for my products because of the small capital I started with initially. Getting a reasonable capital to start again will go a long way to boost my production capacity and also increase my profit margin greatly which in turn will change things for the better and enable me take care of my self and my children accordingly and also help me to register the products with NAFDAC.

I will be willing to pay back any amount given to me with a minimal interest if need be. Last week I applied for N300,000 loan at AB Micro Finance Bank but my application was not successful because I could not provide a guarantor that owns a shop within their proximity. Please, you can verify all my claims and I pray that God should use you or any person close to you as a human angel from any tribe and race to help me and my children in any way possible within your power and by the grace of God Almighty and surely my God and the God of my innocent children will bless and increase you greatly in every area of life and we shall be forever grateful.

May God Almighty bless you for taking your time out to read my plea for help.

Thanks and may God bless you all.

No assistance will be too small and please here is my contacts;

E: gr8nkeiru@yahoo.com
P:08103136367

Regards,

Mrs Nkeiru.

ok

(1) (Reply)

*poultry Business Partner Needed* / It's 100% Real Make Money Online / Distributors And Sales Representative Needed Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.