Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God (3404 Views)

Atheist Challenge- 30 Days, 30 Arguments Against God / How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God / Does Watching A Church's Online Service Means You Have Attended Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 6:35am On May 20, 2018
*** This write up is not for Lazy reader. Read it to the end so that you will understand events happening around you. It is the only way you won't end up as the five virgins who failed to prepare themselves by getting extra oil for their lamps***

Yesterday, I read in the news that  Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has called on Muslim leaders in the Organization of Islamic Committee (OIC) to unite and confront Israel, days after scores of Palestinians were killed by Israeli snipers as they marked 70 years of Israeli occupation.

Since the United States opened its embassy in Jerusalem, social media has been burning with hate for Israel as people used the Gaza conflict to spew antisemitism. They painted Israel as the bully who killed innocent protesters even when pictures and videos show these so-called innocent protesters engaging in violence. Reports also have it that a senior HAMAS terrorist organization officer was on radio boasting of how 50 out of the 62 people killed during the protest were Hamas members. Yet the mainstream media says they were innocent people. Pictures even show how the Palestine people faked most of what was seen during the protest CLICK HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/4508005/pallywood-releases-pictures-latest-hit

Now, before you are drawn into hating the children of Israel, be you Christian, Muslim, Atheist, Satanist, Pagan, there are certain things you need to know and it comes from the Biblical point of view. Any other view will only be painting the prophesy of the Bible without knowing it.

The action of the Islamic Organization and the call by the Turkish president is a step towards fulfilling Bible prophesy. They are about to gather against Jerusalem to fight against the children of Israel. Jesus spoke of this...

Read Luke 19:41-44

41 As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it
42 and said, “If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace—but now it is hidden from your eyes.
43 The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side.
44 They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

The above is Jesus speaking about the enemies of Israel surrounding them with the aim to kill them. That is the exact same thing Turkey is calling all Muslims to do today, same thing Muhammad said he was going to do.

Sahih Muslim Book 19 Hadith 4366

It has been narrated by ‘Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah say:
I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.”

I am not afraid to say this, but that plan is the same thing the New Testament part of the Bible which is 700 years older than Muhammad said that Satan the Dragon has been trying to do to Israel through whom Jesus Christ the savior of the world came. He killed Jesus but he didn't know that Jesus had power over death. When Jesus resurrected and ascended to Heaven, Satan the dragon became enraged at Israel for producing Him. He is angered that mankind who were under his grip have now had a savior who came through the children of Israel.

He will try to attack Israel but God will protect them. In anger, he will then descend on Christians who hold the testimony of Jesus. It is all recorded in the book of Revelations chapter 12. Read it carefully and you will see that your hate for Israel and Christians will lead you into doing the work of Satan which he has been trying to do for ages. Pls, read it now and flee from the gathering and organization of the wicked. The woman in the chapter below is symbolic for Israel with twelve tribes, Her child is Jesus Christ who will rule the world. The dragon is Satan and his many heads and horns stand for the nations whom he will use. Pls read carefully.

Continue Below...

4 Likes

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 6:37am On May 20, 2018
Revelation 12 New International Version (NIV)

The Woman and the Dragon

12 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

“Now have come the salvation and the power
and the kingdom of our God,
and the authority of his Messiah.
For the accuser of our brothers and sisters,
who accuses them before our God day and night,
has been hurled down.
11 They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
12 Therefore rejoice, you heavens
and you who dwell in them!
But woe to the earth and the sea,
because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury,
because he knows that his time is short.”

13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach. 15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

Those who hold testimony about Jesus Christ today are Christians. That is when the tribulation for Christians will begin. Now, who are those that will move forward to persecute Christians by beheading them during that period? They are the same people who have deceived to hate the Israelites and Christians today. They are the same people who are killing Christians today but lying that they worship the same God.

Pls, show me a book which detailed the events happening right now as the Bible. You can't find anywhere.

The new narrative from this evil gathering which they are trying to use to make Christians hate the woman Israel is that the Jews hated and killed Jesus and that homosexuality is high in the land now... blah blah blah. They killed Jesus, and so what? Even Jesus forgave them. So, why are you trying to make us hate them when our master forgave them? You that claim to believe in Jesus, why do you go about killing his disciples everywhere even in Nigeria as we are seeing today? No matter their sin, God has already spoken that He will cleanse them. So all that talk of homosexuality which exists everywhere else will be cleansed from the.

(Ezekiel 36:24-25)

“For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land. Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols.”

Pls, before you swallow any social media comment especially on Twitter which is anti-Israel, kindly use your discretion. Most of them are from atheists who hate God so much cos His words shows how all their actions are evil. They will do anything to ensure that the remnant of people who hold strong belief in God are wiped out so that there won't be anybody to point out their evil works. They are now on social media voicing against Israel for defending its borders against Hamas terrorists. Where was their voice when peaceful IPOB members were killed? Where is their voice now that Fulani Herdsmen are killing innocent Christians in Nigeria? They won't speak up, but when Palestine people take their baby to a bloody protest ground to whip up sentiment, they will raise their voice continually even after it has been debunked by doctors that the baby died due to old complications, not tear gas.

The children of evil are being separated from the children of good. Now is the time to pick a side. The hate for Israel is the hate for God who made a covenant with them. That alone marks you up for His burning wrath which He will pour on all nations that are in support of the division of Jerusalem.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

God will use those nations to punish Israel for its rejection of the Messiah. The Israelites will take over the temple mount, remove the Al Aqsa mosque standing on the site and build a new temple there to start making burnt offerings to God. Little do they know that that action will be an abomination to God who no longer accepts such cos His son Jesus Christ has become the lamb sacrificed for all. They rejected Jesus and chose the old way.John 19:7 ''The Jewish leaders insisted, “We have a law, and according to that law he must die, because he claimed to be the Son of God.” That is why God will allow those nations in the OIC to invade Jerusalem to teach Israel a lesson and make them finally accept Jesus as the Messiah.

Zechariah 14:2

For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;
The city shall be taken,
The houses rifled,
And the women ravished.
Half of the city shall go into captivity,
But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.  

Below is the Almighty God talking about the nations in the OIC and what will happen to them for invading Jerusalem. He mentioned them by name. Egypt and Libya represents the whole of North Africa. Ethiopia otherwise transalted as Cush represents the black race from Africa which will join them. Nigeria and other African countries belong to the OIC. Lydia is the region known as Turkey today and it is the one making the call. Satan's throne is in Lydia (Turkey) according to Jesus Christ himself in Revelations 2:13. We all know Arabia stands for the Arabs. READ

(Ezekiel 30:4-6)

4 A sword will come upon Egypt, And anguish will be in Ethiopia; When the slain fall in Egypt, They take away her wealth, And her foundations are torn down. 5 Ethiopia, Put, Lud(Turkey), all Arabia, Libya and the people of the land that is in league will fall with them by the sword. 6 Thus says the LORD, "Indeed, those who support Egypt will fall And the pride of her power will come down; From Migdol to Syene They will fall within her by the sword," Declares the Lord GOD
7 They will be desolate In the midst of the desolated lands; And her cities will be In the midst of the devastated cities. 8 And they will know that I am the LORD, When I set a fire in Egypt And all her helpers are broken.

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by Gullah: 6:47am On May 20, 2018
True talk

3 Likes

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 7:14am On May 20, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by 0temSapien: 7:19am On May 20, 2018
God Almighty, the totality of Existence, can't be fought against. It is not a localised god like Yahweh or Allah its creations. So I think speaking against Israel should only amount to speaking against Yahweh rather than God the summation of consciousnesses. W
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by Blakjewelry(m): 7:40am On May 20, 2018
how can an Almighty god have beef with his creature if he is really mighty.. for those typing rubbish on nairaland because of their sentimental attachment to Israel, they update their brain with history. Israel is an ancient kingdom and it has being destroyed again and again by different previous world power so I don't know were you guys get your a fight against Israel is a fight against god. the only thing working for them is their tight relationship with the us, and the us get more involve in their allied business than the rest of the world super powers.

7 Likes

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 7:45am On May 20, 2018
Blakjewelry:
how can an Almighty god have beef with his creature if he is really mighty
He is not having beef with them. They are the once going against him just as they are gathering now with one aim to wipe out His people who still hold him in high esteem.

1 Like

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by orunto27: 7:46am On May 20, 2018
Father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by Dalam0n: 7:50am On May 20, 2018
Does the OP knows that if he goes to Jerusalem today and decides to walk on the street as an average black man he will be called names and spat on for being black and for being a Christian? Why must you continue to be a mental slave to others ? So your God dislikes you so much that he does not even bother to know your village or where you come from but tells you to love Jerusalem the city of the Jews abi? Can you see how deluded you are?

If anybody insults you and your village he isn't fighting your God but when he insults Jerusalem he is fighting your God abi? Can you see how totally lost you are? Continue.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by Nobody: 7:52am On May 20, 2018
dumb crap! angry

5 Likes

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by CAPSLOCKED: 7:53am On May 20, 2018
Dalam0n:
Does the OP knows that if he goes to Jerusalem today and decides to walk on the street as an average black man he will be called names and spat on for being black and for being a Christian? Why must you continue to be a mental slave to others ? So your God dislikes you so much that he does not even bother to know your village or where you come from but tells you to love Jerusalem the city of the Jews abi? Can you see how deluded you are?

If anybody insults you and your village he isn't fighting your God but when he insults Jerusalem he is fighting your God abi? Can you see how totally lost you are? Continue.

PEOPLE ARE TRULY DELUDED IN THIS WORLD.

6 Likes

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by Dalam0n: 7:53am On May 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
He is not having beef with them. They are the once going against him just as they are gathering now with one aim to wipe out His people who still hold him in high esteem.

The Jews living in Israel today do NOT hold Jesus in high esteem. In fact majority of them are non religious and almost of the Jews living there see Jesus as a liar and an impostor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by enilove(m): 7:58am On May 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

PEOPLE ARE TRULY DELUDED IN THIS WORLD.
More than deluded.
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by Blakjewelry(m): 7:59am On May 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
he is having beef with the rest of world. of all the gods of the world, its the only one who want to proof to man he is powerful why would he want to do that
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by Blakjewelry(m): 8:03am On May 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
who is planning to wipe out his people perhaps a little wiki on Jerusalem will update your mind.you can't just forcefully take away people land expected to keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 8:50am On May 20, 2018
Dalam0n:

Show me which European or Asian country doesn't treat blacks in the same manner. Paul Pogba was recently booed with racial rants in Russia, the same Russia about to host the world cup. Even South Africa, such is obtainable there. Racism exists everywhere.

On the part of Israel, it is just one of their many sins which God will judge them for cos they have turned against His command.

Leviticus 19:33-34

33 When a stranger resides with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong.
34 The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt; I am the LORD your God

So, because they hate blacks, which isn't all of them, I should now hate them in return?

There's always a Genesis to everything. Jerusalem is part of the Genesis of my faith. Why I chose to love it shouldn't be any of your business. Loving it has prevented me from partaking in the pagan blood rituals taking place in my village.

I even doubt you read the OP. If you had read it, you would have known that the moment Satan marches on Jerusalem and gets defeated, he is going to turn on all villages including mine and yours to slaughter everyone who doesn't bow to him. The OP is a warning to Christians and other people not to be part of the gang up which they will later regret.
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 8:55am On May 20, 2018
Blakjewelry:

who is planning to wipe out his people perhaps a little wiki on Jerusalem will update your mind.you can't just forcefully take away people land expected to keep quiet.
Which people's land? Which history book says there was ever a people and land called Palestine? All facts both historical and archaeological have proven that the land belongs to Israel, yet you have been fooled to think some bunch of Arabs own it.

Give me a prove that Palestine own the land.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 9:00am On May 20, 2018
Dalam0n:

The Jews living in Israel today do NOT hold Jesus in high esteem. In fact majority of them are non religious and almost of the Jews living there see Jesus as a liar and an impostor.
For that they will be punished.

This post of yours also proved you didn't even read the OP, cos had it been you did you would have seen where Jesus spoke of the impending doom cos they rejected Him.

At the end, they will bow to Him. So, whether they accept Him or not, it shouldn't make me hate them but love them more just as we love Muslims who go about killing us.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by Dalam0n: 9:07am On May 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
For that they will be punished.

This post of yours also proved you didn't even read the OP, cos had it been you did you would have seen where Jesus spoke of the impending doo cos they rejected Him.

At the end, they will bow to Him. So, whether they accept Him or not, it shouldn't make me hate them but love them more just as we love Muslims who go about killing us.

You don't love Muslims. You fight them and try to kill them always(which is right in my opinion). Stop telling lies.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 9:12am On May 20, 2018
Dalam0n:

You don't love Muslims. You fight them and try to kill them always(which is right in my opinion). Stop telling lies.
When have you seen me fight them?

With Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, aL SHABBAB, Hamas, Fulani Herdsmen etc going about Killing Christians, this guy still thinks it's Christians that are fighting Muslims.

Please stop quoting me cos you have nothing based on fact to say on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by Dalam0n: 9:21am On May 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
When have you seen me fight them?

With Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, aL SHABBAB, Hamas, Fulani Herdsmen etc going about Killing Christians, this guy still thinks it's Christians that are fighting Muslims.

Please stop quoting me cos you have nothing based on fact to say on this thread.

Your post here says you don't love them. Christians don't sit back and allow Muslims to terrorize them, they fight back overwhelmingly. Even the Muslims are totally afraid of the Jews in Israel because of how the overwhelmingly attack them when they touch them.
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by superhumanist(m): 9:28am On May 20, 2018
Nonsense from the OP.

The op is actually admitting that his God is a racist. A man that puts Jews above other people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 9:44am On May 20, 2018
Dalam0n:

Your post here says you don't love them. Christians don't sit back and allow Muslims to terrorize them, they fight back overwhelmingly. Even the Muslims are totally afraid of the Jews in Israel because of how the overwhelmingly attack them when they touch them.

Where did my post say I don't love them? The Jews fighting the Muslims, are they Christians? Pls, exit the thread already.
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 9:48am On May 20, 2018
superhumanist:
Nonsense from the OP.

The op is actually admitting that his God is a racist. A man that puts Jews above other people
Nobody is putting Jews above other people. This is actually a call against a planned Genocide against them which has been an age desire of satan who is currently about to use the Islamic OIC to fulfill that.

Mind you God is not racist.

John 3:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 5:8
But God proves His love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by MrMystrO(m): 9:53am On May 20, 2018
You cannot Reason with a Goat. I lost braincells trying to read the crap put up there, No need of even finishing it.

**Spits on the sheer ignorance**

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by superhumanist(m): 10:06am On May 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Nobody is putting Jews above other people. This is actually a call against a planned Genocide against them which has been an age desire of satan who is currently about to use the Islamic OIC to fulfill that.

Mind you God is not racist.

John 3:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 5:8
But God proves His love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

muslims did not exist in the bible.

Also, isreal commits genocide daily with the killings of palestinians
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by Blakjewelry(m): 10:20am On May 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Which people's land? Which history book says there was ever a people and land called Palestine? All facts both historical and archaeological have proven that the land belongs to Israel, yet you have been fooled to think some bunch of Arabs own it.

Give me a prove that Palestine own the land.
you see how foolish you sound, so before David start his conquest in Canaan there was nobody living there. go and read your history books

4 Likes

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 10:24am On May 20, 2018
Blakjewelry:

you see how foolish you sound, so before David start his conquest in Canaan there was nobody living there. go and read your history books
Stop sounding foolish.

The people David met in Canaan, were they call Palestines? They were called Jebusites. Palestine is just a recent creation made up of Arab people. And the word Arab means mixed people.

2 Samuels 6-9

David Conquers Jerusalem

6 The king and his men marched to Jerusalem to attack the Jebusites, who lived there. The Jebusites said to David, “You will not get in here; even the blind and the lame can ward you off.” They thought, “David cannot get in here.” 7 Nevertheless, David captured the fortress of Zion—which is the City of David.

8 On that day David had said, “Anyone who conquers the Jebusites will have to use the water shaft to reach those ‘lame and blind’ who are David’s enemies.[a]” That is why they say, “The ‘blind and lame’ will not enter the palace.”

9 David then took up residence in the fortress and called it the City of David. He built up the area around it, from the terraces[b] inward. 10 And he became more and more powerful, because the Lord God Almighty was with him.
Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by plaetton: 10:26am On May 20, 2018
Dalam0n:

Comically ironic.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by alBHAGDADI: 10:31am On May 20, 2018
superhumanist:

muslims did not exist in the bible.

Also, isreal commits genocide daily with the killings of palestinians

The word Muslim does not exist in the Bible, but it doesn't mean the Bible didn't speak of Islam 700 before Muhammad and Islam was born.

Read what the Quran said below and compare it with what the Bible said about the AntiChrist.

QURAN 17:111
and say: "All praise is due to God, who begets no offspring, [133] and has no partner in His dominion, and has no weakness, and therefore no need of any aid" [134] -and [thus] extol His limitless greatness.

1 JOHN 2:22
Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son.

The Bible describes Muslims as the Antichrist for rejecting that Jesus is the Son of God. That is why they are gathering now to do what Satan the Antichrist wants to do, which is to destroy everything that has to do with Jesus Christ. This includes Israel and Christians.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by Maamin(m): 10:38am On May 20, 2018
It is now so obvious that if eventually the whole world wakes up on a blessed morning and discovers that the entire Jewish nations are dead and no more mysteriously. The arab(muslim nations) will throw a resounding party instead of sympathising for loss of human lives. embarassed

The hatred for these people by Muslims is immeasurable. And they don't just hate them but try to instigate others to hate and antagonise these people (Israelis)as well. Smh! cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God by Auki: 10:42am On May 20, 2018
Dalam0n:

Muslim respect Jesus much more than Jewish. Israel hates and make mockery of Jesus.

Those that are killed by Israel are either Christian or Muslim. But many Christian are so dumb.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FATHER OF TERRORIST : Adolf Hitler Is A Catholic Christian / Christ Embassy New Twist: Pastor Chris Removed As Trustee Of Church’s U.k Branch / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tuesday - 23/6//15)- Let Your Light Shine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.