Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Let My Heaven Open ; An Insult To The Cross - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let My Heaven Open ; An Insult To The Cross (309 Views)

Can The Heaven Open For A Sinner? / Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let My Heaven Open ; An Insult To The Cross by Fammoboy10(m): 8:26am On May 20, 2018
THE PRAYER OF “LET MY HEAVENS OPEN” AN INSULT TO THE FINISHED WORK ON THE CROSS
JOHN 10:9

WHO SAYS THE HEAVEN HAS CLOSED ON YOU? DID YOU REALLY THINK GOD WILL DO THAT TO HIS OWN CHILD?. James 1:17 says, every good and perfect gift comes from the father of light in whom there is no variableness or shadow of turning.
Even the earthly fathers knows how to give good gift to their children, how much more will our heavenly father give good things to His very own children who call unto Him.

Lack of knowledge of whom a person is, is indeed a disease, and such as those that lack identity are the very ones that will suffer identity crisis.
This one thing I discovered in some believers gathering is the prayer of “let my heavens open”. Some will even go as far as saying the heaven of Joy, the heaven of peace, the heaven greatness, wealth, money, promotion, admission etc.
I attended a 7 days revival and throughout the 7 days, the prayer of let my heaven opens was prayed right from the beginning to the very end, and I was left with the thought that, what happened to the heaven that was opened the very first day, has God closed it again. Must believers say the prayer every time before blessings can be released ?.
The truth of the matter is that the church and especially most believers still did not know the extent or the importance of the finished work of Christ on the cross of Calvary.
Jesus while on the cross among many other things has purchased our freedom, and gave us right standing with himself and God. Everything in heaven and on earth has been subjected to us. The cross has given us access into the heavenly, and we know longer need to beg and pray every day at every meeting for our heaven to open before we can make something happen on earth or receives God’s blessings.

AT THE CROSS: THE VEIL HAS BEEN TORN
Mathew 27:51
The veil that got torn is the symbolic representation of what happens in the Spiritual Realm (Heaven). At the cross heaven’s gate and doors has been opened never to be closed again (psalm 24:7-10). The lord through David says prophetically that “Lift up your heads o yee gates and be yee lifted up the everlasting doors that the king of glory may enter.
Hebrews 9:7-21
In the Old Testament, the High priest is the only one having access to the innermost part of the temple, however, Jesus who is our high priest took his blood, sprinkled the sacred vessels… (Ephesians 2: 13-14), and the wall of partition between us and the eternal God has he broken down.
Hebrew 4:16 (AMP)
For this very purpose Apostle Paul can boldly say “let us therefore approach the throne of grace and mercy where we can obtain mercy and find grace to help in the time of need”.
The fact that heavens is closed on an individual is therefore an insult to the finished work on the cross.

CHRIST IS THE ACCESS
John 10:9
Christ is the access, He is the key, we no longer need to cry, beg, nor pray to God to open our heaven, “For at the name of Jesus every kneel in heaven and on earth shall bow...” Philippians 2:10. In Christ.
Mathew 16:19… “I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven…”
Christ therefore has given us authority in the heavenly places and on earth… “In the name of Jesus”.

THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS IN THE HOUSE
God is in heaven, so also is He on earth, in fact we are His temple and He lives in us. It is the belief of many people that the temple of God is the house of God. The house of God in the sense that the presence (Holy Spirit) and the name of God dwells there.
People go to church with the belief that they will meet Gods presence there, and this will necessitate them receiving their blessings.
2 Corinthians 3:17 Wherever the spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

GOD HAS SET BEFORE YOU AN OPEN DOOR AND HE HAS RICHLY BLESSED YOU.
Revelation 3:8, Ephesian 1:3, 8
God has richly blessed us with all things (Spiritual Blessings) in Christ Jesus. I therefore reiterate that we no longer need to cry, beg and roll on the floor that God should open our heaven of this and that, what we need to do is to acknowledge the opened doors, and ask for Grace to anticipate and manifest in the blessings of God for our life.

WE ARE SONS OF GOD, WE ARE HEAVEN ON EARTH, WE ESTABLISHED THE THINGS OF HEAVEN ON EARTH, WE ARE PRIEST OF THE MOST HIGH GOD, WE ARE HIS PECULIAR PEOPLE, A CHOSEN GENERATION, THE LIGHT OF GOD ON EARTH, WE ARE SEATED WITH CHRIST IN THE HEAVENLIES. 1 Peter 2:9, Ephesians 1:3-8
Considering the above words, who is that father that will close doors against his child, (Of course that’s not God.. remember the prodigal son whom the father accepted). As a priest of the most high God, our service is in the court of our God. etc

Conclusively, this article I write to believers who had been made to believe that they cannot be blessed or become something in life unless God opens their Heaven of blessings.
Listen and listen good, God’s not in the business of closing the heavens door on anybody, James 1:17 says “every good and perfect gift comes from the father of light…”. Simply come to the knowledge of whom you are and command things into action by faith. Hallelujah.

Source:
https://www.kingdomfacts..com/2018/05/let-my-heaven-open-insult-to-cross.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Stroke Patient Dies In Lag After Refusing To Take Injection, Cos Pastor Ordered / See What Pastor Asked From A Woman Seeking Miracle For Her Sick Child / The Beauty Of His Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.