Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,634 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos (62112 Views)

DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House / I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore / Rumbles Continue In DSS After Daura’s Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by Mayydayy(m): 9:16am On May 20, 2018
I can only count 14 guns o.I hope they don't tell me a story about the remaining one undecided
Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by Hakeemalao: 9:17am On May 20, 2018
Dis is custom fault
Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by calberian: 9:17am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The man won't be stupid to carry 15 rifles in his car.
I just hope he isn't being framed up.

When will they intercept the killer Fulani herdsmen we see in videos freely carrying rifles and chanting songs?

For true talk, too much sense no go kee you grin
Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by akilo1: 9:18am On May 20, 2018
kudos the the vigilant dss

1 Like

Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by frankblinkz(m): 9:18am On May 20, 2018
Am I d only one who has bn counting and recounting d guns.....Its 14 I counted, Op wats up now...did d last gun transmission into d transmitted transmission of d transmission.. ouch I jst bite my tongue
Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by yusufyo: 9:20am On May 20, 2018
who is killing who?
Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by Nobody: 9:22am On May 20, 2018
Thank God he was arrested, the next thing u will hear, Fulani herdsmen has killed 70 people in plateau or unknown gunmen, our Igbo brothers will be quick to come online buhari is a terrorist burahi is a fanatic , buhari is an extremist, buhari will continue to give u people nightmare , this is a non muslim arrested with weapons which destination is plateau , only GOD knows who are the perpetrators, time shall tell. The evil behind all these shall be exposed.
Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by Junior66(m): 9:22am On May 20, 2018
shamecurls:

How did you verify they are Fulanis?

Cos of your hate for the presidents tribe
So you don't know a Fulani if you see one. For your information, some of us speak their language and live with them.

1 Like

Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by RealityShot: 9:23am On May 20, 2018
saeedowolab:
This APC chaos is the work of mischievous people, enemies of progress, external factors using aggrieved APC members to create confusion and weaken the party structure , they want to come back to power by all means to claim back the looted funds, the refusal of PMB to agree with them on oil well ownership , business is not good again for OBJ, TY danjuma, the mighty looters, murderers , corrupt politicians etc I won't be surprised if they have hands in all this sprees killings across the country, tormenting troubles to give PMB bad image and reduce is popularity, God is surely behind PMB, they can never succeed, for the IPOB is a pity that ur complete hatred for PMB and ur criminality attitude has blindfolded forever from the reality of the truth.
This blind follower shut up and continue following a blind sick old man.

All Buhari used to force his way into power is coming back at him... NEMESIS

1 Like

Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by shamecurls(m): 9:26am On May 20, 2018
Junior66:

So you don't know a Fulani if you see one. For your information, some of us speak their language and live with them.

Oh! So you can differentiate every northern tribe at sight?

And speaking a language identifies you with that tribe? You must be British then.
Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:27am On May 20, 2018
just watch as he will be released tomorrow morning as long as he is Fulani man ...
Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by Auxtin85(m): 9:27am On May 20, 2018
One of the guns have been transited to the transformation to help transmit the apprehensive of the transmission. Idi*ts who is fooling who? Another scapegoat
Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by kmaster007: 9:27am On May 20, 2018
politicians hand works.... nah only knws wch of d politicians dat send dem
Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by RealityShot: 9:28am On May 20, 2018
saeedowolab:
Thank God he was arrested, the next thing u will hear, Fulani herdsmen has killed 70 people in plateau or unknown gunmen, our Igbo brothers will be quick to come online buhari is a terrorist burahi is a fanatic , buhari is an extremist, buhari will continue to give u people nightmare , this is a non muslim arrested with weapons which destination is plateau , only GOD knows who are the perpetrators, time shall tell. The evil behind all these shall be exposed.
how did you know he is a nice non Muslim?
Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by saaron(m): 9:28am On May 20, 2018
saeedowolab:
This APC chaos is the work of mischievous people, enemies of progress, external factors using aggrieved APC members to create confusion and weaken the party structure , they want to come back to power by all means to claim back the looted funds, the refusal of PMB to agree with them on oil well ownership , business is not good again for OBJ, TY danjuma, the mighty looters, murderers , corrupt politicians etc I won't be surprised if they have hands in all this sprees killings across the country, tormenting troubles to give PMB bad image and reduce is popularity, God is surely behind PMB, they can never succeed, for the IPOB is a pity that ur complete hatred for PMB and ur criminality attitude has blindfolded forever from the reality of the truth.
Terrorist buhari will surely answer for his crimes in ICC come 2019.
Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by Nobody: 9:29am On May 20, 2018
RealityShot:

This blind follower shut up and continue following a blind sick old man.

All Buhari used to force his way into power is coming back at him... NEMESIS
Force his way into power by gallantly beating ur anointed son at the poll.
Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by zeus9634: 9:30am On May 20, 2018
well I counted 14...
Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by Nobody: 9:31am On May 20, 2018
saaron:
Terrorist buhari will surely answer for his crimes in ICC come 2019.
and u will be the judge, rubbish
Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by Champele(m): 9:32am On May 20, 2018
Wonders shall never end!
Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by juseng(m): 9:33am On May 20, 2018
I guess he's up for some business deal
Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by powerkey: 9:35am On May 20, 2018
Can someone give me just two
Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by Kobicove(m): 9:39am On May 20, 2018
Whether tha guns were loaded or not is irrelevant...

What is he doing with 15 assault rifles? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by NaMeAboki: 9:39am On May 20, 2018
Little by little, the other untold side of this two-sided story must also be told as more and more evidence are slowly emerging.
Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by Omeokachie: 9:40am On May 20, 2018
Is he buying the guns to ward off the "fighters from Libya" that the government have shown not to have the capacity to confront?
Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by vertueptime: 9:43am On May 20, 2018
benniali:
Anyone know more about
www.Donnieallen. and his betting tips and if they really are fail proof?

Its called betting for a reason. Key word is bet

1 Like

Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by RealityShot: 9:44am On May 20, 2018

Force his way into power by gallantly beating ur anointed son at the poll.
why is your moniker missing?

You must be an unknown herdsman
Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by Nobody: 9:48am On May 20, 2018
Firefire:
I counted 14? One of the guns already stolen. This calls for proper investigation before the gun is transmitted. I mean before the gun transmission to the Fulani herdsmen terrorists.

Believe me, his only "OFFENCE" is OVERLOADING his vehicle with just too many passengers grin.
Give him a couple of weeks and he will be out.
Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by alen4smith(m): 9:49am On May 20, 2018
you said "if" you dont need a seer to tell you that.
Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by Nobody: 9:51am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When will they intercept the killer Fulani herdsmen we see in videos freely carrying rifles and chanting songs?
Why will they need to intercept Fulani Herdsmen who in Nigeria have become members of the ARMED FORCES? grin
Re: Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos by kaen1317: 9:53am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

please tell them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives APC NEC Meeting Convened By Victor Giadom / Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night / New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.